Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Kwakwanso Should Pick Okezie Ikpeazu As His Running Mate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwakwanso Should Pick Okezie Ikpeazu As His Running Mate (1113 Views)

Why Tinubu Should Pick Christians As Chief Of Staff And SGF - Nuhu Ibrahim Bunu / Smart Adeyemi Describes Okezie Ikpeazu As A Drunkard / We Took Oath With Kolanut To Support Ikpeazu As Governor, Says Prof Ibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwakwanso Should Pick Okezie Ikpeazu As His Running Mate by jmoore(m): 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
Kwakwanso should pick Okezie Ikpeazu as his running mate.

Re: Kwakwanso Should Pick Okezie Ikpeazu As His Running Mate by PresidObi: 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
Better.

Anything to make him stop disturbing Obi.

6 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso Should Pick Okezie Ikpeazu As His Running Mate by jmoore(m): 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2022
Okezuo Nigeria. grin

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso Should Pick Okezie Ikpeazu As His Running Mate by Wisetrue99: 6:51pm On Jul 03, 2022
grin grin grin grin

How person wey dey below average won take achieve with the last position

You can as well ask him to pick yahaya bello grin grin grin

Omo, this adviser no like kwankwaso

4 Likes

Re: Kwakwanso Should Pick Okezie Ikpeazu As His Running Mate by Totilopussylick(m): 6:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
Okezie Ikpeazu doesn't have track record tongue

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso Should Pick Okezie Ikpeazu As His Running Mate by NoQualmz: 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
Hahaha

The Abia failure of a governor. Abia pple una sorry o

Your state has continually been ridiculed by even Ghanaians

Kwankwaso/OkezieFailure 2023
Re: Kwakwanso Should Pick Okezie Ikpeazu As His Running Mate by ThreeEyedRaven: 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
grin grin grin I for curse you but I know you’re joking
Re: Kwakwanso Should Pick Okezie Ikpeazu As His Running Mate by yyba: 7:15pm On Jul 03, 2022
Peter obi should pick FEMI FANI KAYODE as his running mate
jmoore:
Kwakwanso should pick Okezie Ikpeazu as his running mate.

Re: Kwakwanso Should Pick Okezie Ikpeazu As His Running Mate by Feadalezchicken: 1:16am On Jul 04, 2022
grin grin grin grin guy you dey wicked o
Re: Kwakwanso Should Pick Okezie Ikpeazu As His Running Mate by Obidient4life2: 4:32am On Jul 04, 2022
Okezie is an absolute failure. He doesn't have any political relevant in Abia not to talk of East.

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso Should Pick Okezie Ikpeazu As His Running Mate by Idiotseverywher: 4:56am On Jul 04, 2022
No Igbo man can be kwankwaso VP, never, is that person mad,?
Re: Kwakwanso Should Pick Okezie Ikpeazu As His Running Mate by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:58am On Jul 04, 2022
Okezie that's not even loved by his wife grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso Should Pick Okezie Ikpeazu As His Running Mate by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 5:01am On Jul 04, 2022
Kwankwaso have upper hand than Pthief obi, he stand a chance if becoming the best loser in this forthcoming election

he has some known politicians who have supporters, unlike PO that only have Edo state gov rooting for him and PDP

PO winning 2023 election expose southeast to be a political clowns, if PO come third in this election, I will personally put his picture on my dp for 1 year because e sure for me say e no fit come third where Kwankwaso and Sowore dey

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso Should Pick Okezie Ikpeazu As His Running Mate by Idiotseverywher: 5:01am On Jul 04, 2022
Wisetrue99:
grin grin grin grin

How person wey dey below average won take achieve with the last position

You can as well ask him to pick yahaya bello grin grin grin

Omo, this adviser no like kwankwaso
. Who is even kwankwaso? Mark my word here, no Igbo will or can be his VP, let him go to South south of south west, unless that Igbo is stupid, even buhari is better than kwankwaso for most of us who know that man, he more dangerous and fanatical than el rufai
Re: Kwakwanso Should Pick Okezie Ikpeazu As His Running Mate by Mstick: 5:04am On Jul 04, 2022
I support this comment with a bag of rice bought in 2022.

1 Like

Re: Kwakwanso Should Pick Okezie Ikpeazu As His Running Mate by jmoore(m): 6:48am On Jul 04, 2022
yyba:
Peter obi should pick FEMI FANI KAYODE as his running mate
South-South ticket ruined your joke.
Re: Kwakwanso Should Pick Okezie Ikpeazu As His Running Mate by jmoore(m): 6:51am On Jul 04, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:
Kwankwaso have upper hand than Pthief obi, he stand a chance if becoming the best loser in this forthcoming election

he has some known politicians who have supporters, unlike PO that only have Edo state gov rooting for him and PDP

PO winning 2023 election expose southeast to be a political clowns, if PO come third in this election, I will personally put his picture on my dp for 1 year because e sure for me say e no fit come third where Kwankwaso and Sowore dey
Your challenge is very poor and pathetic. Who profile picture epp?
You should try something better like going to court to change your name to Peter Obi or giving 1 million naira to one person with a track record of supporting Peter Obi.
Re: Kwakwanso Should Pick Okezie Ikpeazu As His Running Mate by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:03am On Jul 04, 2022
jmoore:

Your challenge is very poor and pathetic. Who profile picture epp?
You should try something better like going to court to change your name to Peter Obi or giving 1 million naira to one person with a track record of supporting Peter Obi.

the challenge is small because his chance of winning five states to himself is impossible

labour party can't win five states in 2023 election, so of what use is the big challenge?

PDP will win Enugu for sure and Abia, APC will share with PDP in Ebonyi, imo state will tried for APC but PDP will try, Anambra can give PO vote empathy. go and bookmarked this, PO and his LP can't win two states in Southeast not to talk of North and west and even south South

Peter obi chances of becoming president is not from LP, that's fact
Re: Kwakwanso Should Pick Okezie Ikpeazu As His Running Mate by jmoore(m): 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

the challenge is small because his chance of winning five states to himself is impossible

labour party can't win five states in 2023 election, so of what use is the big challenge?

PDP will win Enugu for sure and Abia, APC will share with PDP in Ebonyi, imo state will tried for APC but PDP will try, Anambra can give PO vote empathy. go and bookmarked this, PO and his LP can't win two states in Southeast not to talk of North and west and even south South

Peter obi chances of becoming president is not from LP, that's fact
You guys have no idea on what is challenge. You don't have an idea about odds!!!

Example: Brazil vs Estonia

The odds will be in favour of Brazil, so a bet on Brazil to win will have lesser odds like 1.05 while a bet on Estonia to win will have odd of 250.

Since according to you Labour has no chance, the odds of staking on labour to win should be big.
Re: Kwakwanso Should Pick Okezie Ikpeazu As His Running Mate by Sunday2021: 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2022
God forbid.
Kerosene governor?
Re: Kwakwanso Should Pick Okezie Ikpeazu As His Running Mate by yyba: 4:13pm On Jul 04, 2022
jmoore:

South-South ticket ruined your joke.
is ffk from south south ? All these nairaland kids self .
Re: Kwakwanso Should Pick Okezie Ikpeazu As His Running Mate by jmoore(m): 4:25pm On Jul 04, 2022
yyba:
is ffk from south south ? All these nairaland kids self .
The south south I mentioned has nothing to do with 6 geopolitical region. Is Tinubu from the south south?

Tinubu is from southern Nigeria, FFK is from southern Nigeria.

I have seen you nairaland ancestor!!
Re: Kwakwanso Should Pick Okezie Ikpeazu As His Running Mate by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 4:26pm On Jul 04, 2022
jmoore:

You guys have no idea on what is challenge. You don't have an idea about odds!!!

Example: Brazil vs Estonia

The odds will be in favour of Brazil, so a bet on Brazil to win will have lesser odds like 1.05 while a bet on Estonia to win will have odd of 250.

Since according to you Labour has no chance, the odds of staking on labour to win should be big.

stop day dreaming boy, PO can't even win as a senatorial candidate of LP Against Apga candidate in Anambra

get sense and save your unnecessary epistle
Re: Kwakwanso Should Pick Okezie Ikpeazu As His Running Mate by yyba: 4:47pm On Jul 04, 2022
jmoore:

The south south I mentioned has nothing to do with 6 geopolitical region. Is Tinubu from the south south?

Tinubu is from southern Nigeria, FFK is from southern Nigeria.

I have seen you nairaland ancestor!!
what rubbish are you typing again
Re: Kwakwanso Should Pick Okezie Ikpeazu As His Running Mate by aariwa(m): 5:11pm On Jul 04, 2022
Hahaha sounds funny but makes sense since he wants an ethnic candidate and not a revolutionary

(1) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Will Win Presidential Election By 60 Percent – Osita Okechukwu / Who Are The Wike’s Men That Preferred Tinubu To Peter Obi? / H.E Ezeife Former Anambra Governor Endorses Tinubu/Shetima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.