Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:04 PM

Windows 10 Scrapped Itself And Removing Speakers And Other Programs - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Windows 10 Scrapped Itself And Removing Speakers And Other Programs (238 Views)

Please How Can I Check Data Balance On My Modem Without Removing...... / Help! My Windows 10 System Is Consuming Too Much Data. / How To Remove Virus Infection By Command Prompt In Windows 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Windows 10 Scrapped Itself And Removing Speakers And Other Programs by Emibolt: 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
I got a pc with windows 10 installed on it from someone.
After few months i started to recieve notifications that my window 10 will soon expire. That i should click on the drop down box to see more. I did and was asked to change my product key.

Meanwhile i didnt have any product key nor a clue of what they were talking bout. So i ignored the notification every time i comes up. Until last month, the notification now included the exact day it will expire, which will be 24 May 2022.

A week after the said day, i started having issues logging into pc, the response was "this computer is locked only the signed user can unlock it. After which i finally logged in and found out that my programs like Edge, speakers, settings and every other program has been disabled.

So please help what should i do to resolve it. Even wifi no dey work again o.
Re: Windows 10 Scrapped Itself And Removing Speakers And Other Programs by wis3(m): 8:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
Backup you files and format with one of em cracked windows10
Re: Windows 10 Scrapped Itself And Removing Speakers And Other Programs by Emibolt: 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
wis3:
Backup you files and format with one of em cracked windows10

bro abeg clarify me. How do i format with one of these cracked windows 10 and where do i get one.
I recently started using pc (not upto 3 years) as in i havent been using them for long, hence the reason for naivity on this.
Re: Windows 10 Scrapped Itself And Removing Speakers And Other Programs by wis3(m): 8:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
Emibolt:

bro abeg clarify me. How do i format with one of these cracked windows 10 and where do i get one.
I recently started using pc (not upto 3 years) as in i havent been using them for long, hence the reason for naivity on this.
depending on your location, you could get it at shops that sell computer accessories, softwares. Or they can guide you on where you can get it. does your computer have a CD ROM? Is it a laptop or a desktop
Re: Windows 10 Scrapped Itself And Removing Speakers And Other Programs by Emibolt: 9:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
wis3:
depending on your location, you could get it at shops that sell computer accessories, softwares. Or they can guide you on where you can get it. does your computer have a CD ROM? Is it a laptop or a desktop

Yes, i used it to install some programs like photoshop and ms office 2016.
Re: Windows 10 Scrapped Itself And Removing Speakers And Other Programs by wis3(m): 9:14pm On Jun 28, 2022
Emibolt:

Yes, i used it to install some programs like photoshop and ms office 2016.
get the win 10 with activator, costs about a thousand naira or less depending on your location and run it at start-up. Follow the prompt to press any key to boot from CD .
Re: Windows 10 Scrapped Itself And Removing Speakers And Other Programs by Emibolt: 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
wis3:
get the win 10 with activator, costs about a thousand naira or less depending on your location and run it at start-up. Follow the prompt to press any key to boot from CD .

thanks bro.
But please wat about backing up the files, what should i use and how will i go about it.
Re: Windows 10 Scrapped Itself And Removing Speakers And Other Programs by wis3(m): 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
Emibolt:

thanks bro.
But please wat about backing up the files, what should i use and how will i go about it.
backup is thesame thing as copying your files so you don't lose them when formatting with win10. You could copy them to a hard drive, memory stick, or even your phone depending on the size of the files on your computer

(1) (Reply)

11.6 Paper Screen / Hard Drive Repairer Needed Urgently / Hp Elitebook Folio 9480m For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.