Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Amazon Kdp Is Paying Me.. Come Let Me Show How To Start Earning In $$$ - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Amazon Kdp Is Paying Me.. Come Let Me Show How To Start Earning In $$$ (447 Views)

Signett.life Review: Is Paying Or Scam? Check / Amazon KDP Is A Scam / AbokiFX: Emefiele To Oniwinde Adedotun “Come Let's Fight” (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazon Kdp Is Paying Me.. Come Let Me Show How To Start Earning In $$$ by Youngcash20: 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
Amazon Kdp Is What You Need Right Now As Side Income..

One dollar now is over N600.

If anyone had told you 2years ago that we'd be where we are today, I am sure you and I wouldn't believe.

The worst part is that salaries aren't increasing but the prices of things continue to increase on a daily basis...

At this point, having multiple sources Of income is a must

Some Nigerians are no longer affected though and it's because they've found various means to earn money in dollars.

I am going to share this same business model with just 10 persons.

This business model called amazon kdp involves uploading low content books on amazon and getting paid per purchase of your book.

Good news is you don't have to be a writer to do this effectively.

If you'd like to be among the 10 persons that would be grabbing my Free video presentation on how to start this business model,

Wasp me with this number to know more about the business and to get started 09023280255

Note The Video Training Is Not Free oo

Re: Amazon Kdp Is Paying Me.. Come Let Me Show How To Start Earning In $$$ by wis3(m): 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2022
If it's paying you why do you still need money for grin

1 Like

Re: Amazon Kdp Is Paying Me.. Come Let Me Show How To Start Earning In $$$ by Youngcash20: 9:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
Bro Nothing is free even in a free land...As I dey I paid for this training to get the knowledge and now am even enjoying it so the choice is yours..I am not forcing anybody for it..Evidence of payment proof is there OK..

wis3:
If it's paying you why do you still need money for grin
Re: Amazon Kdp Is Paying Me.. Come Let Me Show How To Start Earning In $$$ by wis3(m): 9:09pm On Jun 28, 2022
Youngcash20:
Bro Nothing is free even in a free land...As I dey I paid for this training to get the knowledge and now am even enjoying it so the choice is yours..I am not forcing anybody for it..Evidence of payment proof is there OK..

That's what you all say. And so called beneficiaries end up not making anything out of this. They end up selling thesame ebooks that's supposed to help you make money.
Re: Amazon Kdp Is Paying Me.. Come Let Me Show How To Start Earning In $$$ by Youngcash20: 2:13am On Jun 29, 2022
I don't sell eBook Bro..Mine is full video complete step by step you will not see any where..

wis3:
That's what you all say. And so called beneficiaries end up not making anything out of this. They end up selling thesame ebooks that's supposed to help you make money.
Re: Amazon Kdp Is Paying Me.. Come Let Me Show How To Start Earning In $$$ by wis3(m): 4:21am On Jun 29, 2022
Youngcash20:
I don't sell eBook Bro..Mine is full video complete step by step you will not see any where..

no be thesame thing? They're all materials for learning grin best of luck
Re: Amazon Kdp Is Paying Me.. Come Let Me Show How To Start Earning In $$$ by postbmd: 7:04am On Jun 29, 2022
U sell evideo not ebooknot that makes it different shey.

U wen dey collect dos wan collect small naira

1995 format

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Earn #5,000-#10,000 Daily With Binance Spot And Futures Trading / FCID Sent Me A Message For Faulty Loan. Am I In Trouble? / Can I Receive Lump Sum Of $5000 Into My Payoneer At Once Without Any Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.