Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,266 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Can I Receive Lump Sum Of $5000 Into My Payoneer At Once Without Any Problem? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Receive Lump Sum Of $5000 Into My Payoneer At Once Without Any Problem? (437 Views)

Someone Mistakenly Credited My Account With A Huge Sum / I Need Help To Withdraw My Payoneer Directly To My Dom Account / Bolaji Oluwadunsin: Nairalander Wins 2019 Tony Elumelu Foundation Grant Of $5000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Receive Lump Sum Of $5000 Into My Payoneer At Once Without Any Problem? by debossng: 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
Hi guys,

I am expecting a payment of $5,000 from a client in the USA and I want to know if it's advisable for him to pay in bulk or break it into bits.

Is there any penalty for receiving that amount at once?

My Payoneer account has been very busy since 2020 and I've done lots of numbers with it but the highest I've received at once is $1400.

Please I need your advice urgently as my partner is waiting to get feedback from me on this.

Thanks
Re: Can I Receive Lump Sum Of $5000 Into My Payoneer At Once Without Any Problem? by ELEYIofNigeria: 6:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
Let him send 2500 each within 3 days interval

Or else Payoneer may restricte services in your Payoneer account and claim there is one nonsense policy violation.
Re: Can I Receive Lump Sum Of $5000 Into My Payoneer At Once Without Any Problem? by tugrow(m): 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
debossng:
Hi guys,

I am expecting a payment of $5,000 from a client in the USA and I want to know if it's advisable for him to pay in bulk or break it into bits.

My Payoneer account has been very busy since 2020 and I've done lots of numbers with it but the highest I've received at once is $1400.

Please I need your advice urgently as my partner is waiting to get feedback from me on this.

Thanks
let him send , no problem , I received 50k Payoneer ones no problem ..

It you are scared I can buy it from you , you clients send it to me directly

Current rate is N610/$
Re: Can I Receive Lump Sum Of $5000 Into My Payoneer At Once Without Any Problem? by ELEYIofNigeria: 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
tugrow:

Current rate is N610/$
Op the bolded is not adviseable

Also Current rate is actually 665
Re: Can I Receive Lump Sum Of $5000 Into My Payoneer At Once Without Any Problem? by EGBEDA101: 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
debossng:
Hi guys,

Thanks

Yes,you sure can.

Please, may I know the kind of Service you render..
Re: Can I Receive Lump Sum Of $5000 Into My Payoneer At Once Without Any Problem? by samsard(m): 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
ELEYIofNigeria:

That's likely BDC sell rate, not buy rate. And no one will buy Payoneer at the exact market rate because there's fees.
Re: Can I Receive Lump Sum Of $5000 Into My Payoneer At Once Without Any Problem? by tugrow(m): 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
samsard:
That's likely BDC sell rate, not buy rate. And no one will buy Payoneer at the exact market rate because there's fees.
LOI he obviously don’t know the market , bro EVEN BDC not giving that rate …

OP I was only saying in case not by force , but don’t go and withdraw it to bank Oo bank will pay you with official rate when it 500+ I guess

In as much your reason for receiving payment is not fraudulent, you don’t have a problem , highest Payoneer will ask you to provide proves of transaction or reason for payment
Re: Can I Receive Lump Sum Of $5000 Into My Payoneer At Once Without Any Problem? by debossng: 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
Guys thank you a lot for your prompt responses, I just finished chatting with the Payoneer support team and they assured me that there is nothing to fear or worry about.

I was actually scared because they've canceled my payment twice in the past.

All the same, I appreciate y'all.
Re: Can I Receive Lump Sum Of $5000 Into My Payoneer At Once Without Any Problem? by debossng: 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
tugrow:

Current rate is N610/$

grin
Re: Can I Receive Lump Sum Of $5000 Into My Payoneer At Once Without Any Problem? by debossng: 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
EGBEDA101:

Yes,you sure can.

Thanks
Re: Can I Receive Lump Sum Of $5000 Into My Payoneer At Once Without Any Problem? by debossng: 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
ELEYIofNigeria:

Noted thanks shocked
Re: Can I Receive Lump Sum Of $5000 Into My Payoneer At Once Without Any Problem? by debossng: 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
ELEYIofNigeria:
Let him send 2500 each within 3 days interval

Or else Payoneer may restricte services in your Payoneer account and claim there is one nonsense policy violation.

Thanks but waiting 3 days in between will delay the project.

1 Like

Re: Can I Receive Lump Sum Of $5000 Into My Payoneer At Once Without Any Problem? by ELEYIofNigeria: 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2022
debossng:

Thanks but waiting 3 days in between will delay the project.

Perhaps there is a role a rookie could fit in your projects or other endeavors, please kindly consider me. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Get Instant POS / UK Private Limited Company Registration / Your Automobile Spare-parts Dealer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.