Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form (26468 Views)

Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) / Hope Uzodinma Receives INEC Form As Imo APC Candidate / Uche Nwosu Receives INEC Form As APC Candidate. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by Validated: 8:36am On Jun 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:
So GCE is a Secondary school?

I just learnt something new today. cheesy
It shows your education is suspect.
GCE then was for external candidates who wrote the exam externally not from any from any secondary school, while WASC was for secondary school graduands.
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by Paullo19: 8:40am On Jun 29, 2022
ERockson:
If this is Tinubu ibo will not Stop crying
Oga not only the Igbos...I'm not from the east and i don't want him ..this isn't about tribalism...
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 29, 2022
rolams:

Check the form meticulously. He was right. That's the column for qualifications.

He will never check the form meticulously. Does he need to be told to check the form meticulously to know only qualification is requested for? I know them very well. I attended University in their place. Their thinking is very irrational and they can never be corrected because of the bitterness transferred to them by their parents because of BIAFRA war.

They have no problem with ATIKU, their problem is Tinubu. That was how they fought Obasanjo dirty, insulting, assaulting and embarrassing him because of PDP primary against Ekwueme.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by rolams(m): 8:44am On Jun 29, 2022
babaolofin:

He will never check the form meticulously. Does he need to be told to check the form meticulously to know only qualification is requested for? I know them very well. I attended University in their place. Their thinking is very irrational and they can never be corrected because of the bitterness transferred to them by their parents because of BIAFRA war.

They have no problem with ATIKU, their problem is Tinubu. That was how they fought Obasanjo dirty, insulting, assaulting and embarrassing him because of PDP primary against Ekwueme.

Hahahaha! They have a very big problem ooo.
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by Bigchristo22(m): 8:45am On Jun 29, 2022
miqos02:
Primary school : NIL
Secondary school : GCE
Higher institution : Masters
So if he didn’t add it then what is the use of Primary school living certificate? Or what’s the essence of having WAEC? Nigerians need to start shunning this old uneducated leaders that’s why the country is so bad currently they don’t know anything else apart from looting money
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by Ekpekus(m): 8:47am On Jun 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Read.... una say no.
It is stated QUALIFICATION and not the name of the school.

PS... I hold no brief for any politician, na the same rope tie all of them.
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by Timmi: 8:47am On Jun 29, 2022
miqos02:
Primary school : NIL
Secondary school : GCE
Higher institution : Masters

Don’t mind the useless people shouting on top of their lung concerning Tinubu’s, how many of them in the National Assembly have the listed qualification. The wind will soon blow to expose their yansh - useless dishonorables.
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by DimIsaac10(m): 8:47am On Jun 29, 2022
Olodo. Is there any space for name of institutions attend?.
Drop your qualifications simple.
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by ultimateprof: 8:49am On Jun 29, 2022
Atiku is a big thief. Atiku will seal Nigeria una no go hear.

Tinubu is a drug Barron. Tinubu will sink Nigeria into bottomless pit una no go hear.

Vote for Peter Obi for a better Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by bigpicture001: 8:53am On Jun 29, 2022
Faiththatworks:
Let me start by making it very very clear,I will vote for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Now that my bias is out of the way, back to the matter, Oya Atiku supporters we are waiting for your defence of your Master,where's his primary, secondary school certificate oooooo.
I'm sure Atiku secondary certificate is full of F9,that's why he can't present it.
For those who don't understand,let me break it down to you, Nigeria Custom in 1965 was for only the laziest,most unintelligent people in the country.
Only people with very very low IQ joined them because Nigeria was thriving back then,even the private sector were recruiting Directly from secondary schools and the very few Universities available in the country due to shortage of labor,so u understand why someone like Atiku had to join the Nigerian Custom.
Back to the matter,I still don't understand why any sane Nigerian will.look at the credentials of Asiwaju Tinubu,a man who worked in only Forbes Top 500 companies in the world,and ask me to chose between him and a retired custom officer and a local banker who spent all his working life in a small local bank called Fidelity bank,haba make una fear God.
Asiwaju on your Mandate we stand GIDIGBA,no shaking.
I must say this before I leave,I challenge Reno Omokri to stop all these childish tantrums and tell us one company he ever worked for before relocating to work as Jonathan sycophant,he's always quick to throw stones at Tinubu,but I dare him to drop his CV, let us his know his academic worth.
God bless Nigeria

.... nobody is fighting u for. Ur choice.. but we all wish u and your family exactly what tinubu wish for Naija treasury if. He gets there... I didn't here u say amen
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by MrPolitics: 8:54am On Jun 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

They asked for qualification in that area not school
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by Obastick: 8:56am On Jun 29, 2022
[WHR you dance and earn a penny someone can as well dance there and get head butt or koboko] angry Nothing on earth can stop Atiku or Tinubu from being president in 2023.

Not even Allah or Mohammed
Or Jesus or the Christian God.

If Buhari can be elected twice why not atiku or Tinubu.

Get used to it, this is the Nigeria of our reality[/quote]
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by citygarden(m): 9:02am On Jun 29, 2022
Nobody is telling Atiku to bring his head o. If is tinubu everybody are just telling inec to disqualify him. Now that tinubu have cleared is certificate issue, we don't even need Atiku certificate, since when people with certificate have been ruling us, what development did they bring? Let campaign based on your past record and manifestos
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by ZeroChil: 9:08am On Jun 29, 2022
melonsgroup:
APC - Association of People (without) Certificate.
shake this table again grin
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by oladipupo38880: 9:13am On Jun 29, 2022
NawaoNawao...
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 29, 2022
He was once Nigeria vice president, I believe he will scale through just like Tinubu. Certificate saga can't get them disqualified, if you don't want them to be your next president go get PVC it's the only way...
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by kafeii123: 9:27am On Jun 29, 2022
except it was a mixup....the man's earlier schooling may be in neighboring cameroun where his father is rumoured to have immigrated from. listing them may bring up the matter of his real place of birthband indigeneship... hopefully this issues will be sorted out early enough...we're too close to elections to still be dragging this type of things
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by pavoda: 9:35am On Jun 29, 2022
Atiku has this information all over the internet.Has this ever been an issue for conversation regarding the man in his previous contests? We know Late Gani had reservations about Tinubus Academic Qulifications as far back as 2000. Atiku went to Jada Primary School and eared a Grade 3 in WAEC in 1965.This information has yet to be disputed.on the issue of qualifying to work as a customs officer, your opinion not facts.
Faiththatworks:
Let me start by making it very very clear,I will vote for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Now that my bias is out of the way, back to the matter, Oya Atiku supporters we are waiting for your defence of your Master,where's his primary, secondary school certificate oooooo.
I'm sure Atiku secondary certificate is full of F9,that's why he can't present it.
For those who don't understand,let me break it down to you, Nigeria Custom in 1965 was for only the laziest,most unintelligent people in the country.
Only people with very very low IQ joined them because Nigeria was thriving back then,even the private sector were recruiting Directly from secondary schools and the very few Universities available in the country due to shortage of labor,so u understand why someone like Atiku had to join the Nigerian Custom.
Back to the matter,I still don't understand why any sane Nigerian will.look at the credentials of Asiwaju Tinubu,a man who worked in only Forbes Top 500 companies in the world,and ask me to chose between him and a retired custom officer and a local banker who spent all his working life in a small local bank called Fidelity bank,haba make una fear God.
Asiwaju on your Mandate we stand GIDIGBA,no shaking.
I must say this before I leave,I challenge Reno Omokri to stop all these childish tantrums and tell us one company he ever worked for before relocating to work as Jonathan sycophant,he's always quick to throw stones at Tinubu,but I dare him to drop his CV, let us his know his academic worth.
God bless Nigeria
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by pavoda: 9:36am On Jun 29, 2022
Have you just decided to be Willfully Ignorant or you don’t know about the history of Nigeria?
kafeii123:
except it was a mixup....the man's earlier schooling may be in neighboring cameroun where his father is rumoured to have immigrated from. listing them may bring up the matter of his real place of birthband indigeneship... hopefully this issues will be sorted out early enough...we're too close to elections to still be dragging this type of things
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by GoodGovernance: 9:39am On Jun 29, 2022
MrPolitics:

They asked for qualification in that area not school

Correct.

Too many dullards on Naira land!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by stigman(m): 9:40am On Jun 29, 2022
Thinkam:
angry Nothing on earth can stop Atiku or Tinubu from being president in 2023.

Get used to it, this is the Nigeria of our reality

Always think before talking/writing e get why
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by boldtruthalways: 9:42am On Jun 29, 2022
Thinkam:

You are cursed with this statement of yours. Do you know who Jesus is? How dare you disrespect the name of Jesus in this manner. Go and ask Him for forgiveness otherwise you have done a big damage to yourself with your own mouth.
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by teepain: 9:43am On Jun 29, 2022
tunjijones:
Forget about primary certificate and stuff. Concentrate on selling your candidate to the people.

There are so many people yet to decide on who to vote for. Look for those pple and convince them instead of engaging in futile activities.

Remember the time of Buhari na so una chase nonsense until Buhari became president.

This comment is very sensible. Before they know it Atiku or Tinubu would have been declared the winner. Instead of us to interrogate the plans of each of the Presidential candidate and their capacities people are here catching cruise with primary school and secondary schools attended. It is okay. The truth is that Tinubu and Atiku would not be disqualified from contesting!
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by TinubuNG: 9:43am On Jun 29, 2022
...and those unfutunate, God forsaken people with fl@thead won't see this but if na Tinubu who happens to be their nightmare , wailing go don turn this thread to 300pages sad
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by boldtruthalways: 9:45am On Jun 29, 2022
Atikuu and Tinubuu are the same....they have no certificates and that's why they can't offer anything positive to Nigerians.
PETER OBI of LABOUR PARTY is the face of a new Nigeria. Vote wisely in 2023. The difference is too clear.
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by harmargedon: 9:47am On Jun 29, 2022
IamWonderful:
But igbos are running after Tinubu
nah who dem expose we Nigerians tackle. Both have been asked to step aside for better candidates.
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by Enumerator(m): 9:48am On Jun 29, 2022
cheesy
LeoDeKing:

Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by TinubuNG: 9:48am On Jun 29, 2022
sleek214:
He listed his qualifications and he has the certificate to back it. What do you want? Abi, is GCE not for Secondary school?
Oloso, gce is an external exam anyone without primary and secondary school can apply for but here you are defending your lord. If na Tinubu now, you will wail as usual.
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by onuman: 9:48am On Jun 29, 2022
Thinkam:

Nigeria with FRAUD as its foundation.

Even many of Nigeria's youths are ready to die to let the fraud continue. Many of the youths will not mind to die of hunger under Atiku or Tinubu presidency.
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by Mopolchi: 9:51am On Jun 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

What is written above is Qualification not name of school!
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by kafeii123: 9:53am On Jun 29, 2022
pavoda:
Have you just decided to be Willfully Ignorant or you don’t know about the history of Nigeria?

You could educate my glaring ignorance rather than insultively posing a question..

I know about Nigeria ...but northern Nigeria is not an area I ever lived in or know so well so...are you intending to educate me or you were seeking an opportunity to show a lack of home training?
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by cochexky: 9:54am On Jun 29, 2022
babaolofin:

OMO Y IBO, is the form given to Peter Obi different from the one given to Atiku?

Only crude, uncivilized and hardened criminal Onitsha main market trader or Ariara market trader or Alaba market trader will fill or write the name of Higher School when Qualification is what is required.

Truly, because of Tinubu, on Atiku matter, you are exposing your frustration and helplessness.

INEC have reasons for omitting 'Institution attended'.

U are out of contest.. Tinubu no get GCE if u don't know... I'm not here to exchange word with unreasonable youth like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: “Lagos Is Clearly Going Peter Obi’s Way” – Jack Obinyan / Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. / Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.