Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,259 members, 7,818,885 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) (20463 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Paris For 2-Week Official Visit (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) / Kazaure Gudaji Amazed At Dino Melaye's Car During Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by Confirm4real(m): 6:47am On Jun 29, 2022
Kwaku the traveler...

Always travel out without implementing what he sees there animal.

Make una help me ask am weda light no dey there...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by alcuin(m): 6:47am On Jun 29, 2022
How many of these countries visit Nigeria? Baba should sit at home, please.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by MrCover: 6:49am On Jun 29, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by Soulsymbol99: 6:50am On Jun 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Na inferiority complex dey worry this buhari

He just believe any event which oyinbo would be hosting or present must be attended.

Even when he has nothing to contribute, gain other than a recycled speech written for him

I no sure say dem dey even invite am. Na d aboki dey invite himself. Wetin all these his numerous waka don do for us as a country? Nothing!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by biafranrealson: 6:51am On Jun 29, 2022
The ocean swimming contest will start on 1st July and jubril has gone earlier ,,, na wahooo , your naija don dey pursue you , you wan go Lisbon to nac olosho for 3 days before the ocean .

May ocean Kee u there the 3rd time

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by israelp(m): 6:58am On Jun 29, 2022
realstars:
I know he will run away from the country again so soon.
U won't understand.... Bandit are looking for a way to kee buhari... He brings them into the country n abandon them(election time)... His running for his life...there was a video I watched..the masked man was saying they kidnapped people to substance themselves,dat the day they'll catch buhari they'll will chew him like meat....

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 29, 2022
Great pictures The Navy uniform is just perfect … God bless us all

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 7:00am On Jun 29, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Who am I?

Candidate: I attended Chicago State University

Employer: That's good, can I have a copy of your academic transcripts and/or certificate?

Candidate: Unfortunately I don't have them, but I went to court to swear that I attended the university. During World War II, all my credentials were burnt in one of Nazi camps in Europe, in fact....

Employer: Depart from my sight you child of perdition!

He is made for life but you are still here struggling with 100 data.
Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by Immatex(m): 7:01am On Jun 29, 2022
This President no dey use Military Guard of Honour Play.

All these travels is a means to end for him and his family.

Using presidential cover, diplomatic immunity for save keeping of funds in proxy accounts all over the world so that all eggs are not in one basket.

Corruption dey learn work from President Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by Jones4190(m): 7:01am On Jun 29, 2022
Obasanjo travel more that buhari when he was the president
Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by adecz: 7:07am On Jun 29, 2022
❌⏩⏩Buhari, President Of External Affairs❗️❗️☹️

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by Mozegee: 7:09am On Jun 29, 2022
God will punish this man,a so called president who cannot stay in his country for a week to hear the yearning and suffering of the people he is rulling. A president who cannot stay in his country for one week and see how the citizens are suffering. All he knows is traveling from one country to another using tax payers money. God will punish this man

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by Kriscolumbus(m): 7:12am On Jun 29, 2022
After borrowing money for our supposed country's development, now he is busy travelling from one country to another with same money. Cruising life like never before. After him don spend am finish, en go return come tell us say naija youths are lazy. Na thunder go fire Buhari and him APC cartel.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by Theunbothered: 7:13am On Jun 29, 2022
This fool is just wasting Nigeria's money travelling while the country is in crisis.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by Flo36: 7:14am On Jun 29, 2022
So na Buhari get the money abi?

Na ur money? Wetin concern u?[/quote]
Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by SMGGroup: 7:14am On Jun 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

grin

Na ur money? Wetin concern u?

You no wise
Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by SMGGroup: 7:15am On Jun 29, 2022
Flo36:
So na Buhari get the money abi?

bro it's actually your money. Nigerians tax payers money. Buhari work for the people of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by PeepXJuice: 7:20am On Jun 29, 2022
So, for your side, Buhari is working abi. Yes, the next level of suffer is confirmed already. Sometimes, I go dey wonder whether some people dey work with brain or foam
LordviccoDaGuru:

Source;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02BpbnbuwYwgzYeZjGBtY6o6dLczGiKv64jASM2Mvim6kALX18qwQWP8C3vgo4zC1hl&id=100011193364134&sfnsn=scwspwa

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:25am On Jun 29, 2022
All these money he dey waste. He for don use am settle some little problems in the country but the selfish lanky man cares not!

Wicked man

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by Theunbothered: 7:30am On Jun 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

grin

It it not our tax and federal revenue that is being wasted every time this fool wants to travel?

LordviccoDaGuru:

Wetin concern u. If you like don't go and find solution to ur problem sit there and be blaming Buhari

Buhari and his brainless supporters are the cause of the problem, everytime young people want to develop something the idiot will wake up and ban it.

In 2015 you said Buhari is the messiah that will change Nigeria, 7 years later the country is worse and the old cow is busy travelling out like everything is fine.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by Jmichael1(m): 7:43am On Jun 29, 2022
Dis man go lyk party well well ooh.....
he no care weda them invite am or nt,he must attend...
Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by CheapHomes1: 7:45am On Jun 29, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

grin

Whose money is it then? Is it buharis money? Is buhari the one paying for all this waste from his pocket or is it being paid for by the citizens?
Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by femmoy(m): 7:48am On Jun 29, 2022
ClassicMan202:
This man no dey do complete one week for 9ja again o...

Him wife self don relocate go Dubai

Posterity will judge

When you see a "seemingly" intelligent person supporting an obvious fallacy, just know that either his brains has been bought or he doesn't have a brain in the first place.

Man is dead in the brain.. exactly my thoughts.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by pacespot(m): 7:52am On Jun 29, 2022
This guy traveling everywhere but this has never convinced the foreign investors to consider visiting his country for investments. Or how many bilateral trades has this Buhari signed since he assumed office? Or he thinks he was elected into office only for him to be taking pictures with world leaders across the world?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by henzill(m): 7:55am On Jun 29, 2022
A president who is working for Is country should not be moving up and down like one who has no job. In the midst of ASUU strike when is approval is needed to move to the next phase.
Not that the meeting will yield any positive result

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by Advocate500: 7:56am On Jun 29, 2022
Some people try to justify this his insensate travel when he started as if is an attempt to better Nigeria ,non of them is saying anything again.

Some useless Nigerians insult those that criticise this idiot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by IvarDboneless: 7:59am On Jun 29, 2022
This one just dey waka waka undecided
Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by Enyimbamercedes: 8:00am On Jun 29, 2022
Omo see nonsense hashtag!

Buhari is working? Because he went for An ocean conference??

#Grasping
Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 8:04am On Jun 29, 2022
Ajala himself !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soludo Seeks Anambra House Of Assembly’s Approval For N100b Loan / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: They Have Set A Trap For Tinubu – Yunusa Nmadu Jnr / Ayu: It Is Fight To Finish - Wike Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.