Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,786 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) (54173 Views)

One Of My Crimes As NPA Boss Was Not Giving Amaechi A Birthday Present - Usman / Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman / Amaechi, A Serial Violator Of Nigeria’s Procurement Law - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Voice234: 1:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
The First Lady Aisha Buhari and her entourage pays The Minister of Transportation Rt Hon Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi a visit following his Turbaning on Saturday. Amaechi has been rumored to be President Muhammadu Buhari’s anointed for the office of the Presidency come 2023.

Amaechi, who is overseeing the construction of a university of transportation in Daura, was decorated at the palace of the emir of Daura, Faruk Umar, as Dan Amanar of Daura meaning trusted son of Daura. Daura is the hometown of President Muhammadu Buhari.

On Wednesday, Mrs Buhari posted photos of her visit to Amaechi on social media, she wrote.

I was received by the Hon. Minister of Transportation, Rt. Hon. Rotimi Amaechi and his dear wife, Dame Judith when I paid them congratulatory visit for his coronation as the Dan Amana of Daura by the Daura Emirate council recently

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZwElaWMXKo/?utm_medium=copy_link

Amaechi and his wife also presented gifts to the first lady. Personalities including governors and ministers were present at the chieftaincy ceremony on 5th February 2022.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 1:09pm On Feb 09, 2022
Don't know how tilumbu urchins go take this news
Baba dey use everything signal his anointed one

200 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 1:09pm On Feb 09, 2022
Out going first lady meeting the incoming first lady

168 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Penguin2: 1:10pm On Feb 09, 2022
Please Tinubu urchins should stay away from Rataki o.

Lol!

Amaechi/Zulum2023

162 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 1:10pm On Feb 09, 2022
Dan Aman no be just title

Na endorsement

Too bad Bagudu, Baduru, Bumi couldn't make it because of bad weather, we expect them to pay amaechi visit in the next days

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by voiceless1(m): 1:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
And the UNRAVELING continues....

38 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:16pm On Feb 09, 2022
cc: seunmsg, helinues, legendhero, dsalvo. what sayeth thou?

47 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 1:20pm On Feb 09, 2022
Nigerians can not wait to have this lovely couple at the helm of affairs

109 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 1:24pm On Feb 09, 2022
Amaechi knew all along grin grin grin

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Voice234: 1:28pm On Feb 09, 2022
Tinubu’s warriors will soon appear. They think with their huge media presence they can white wash and mind twist electorates. Watch out for the negative publications about Amaechi and Osibanjo that would be all over the news in the coming days, same thing they did to Peter Obi.

Money can’t buy you the Presidency Mr Tinubu.

168 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by sweetonugbu: 1:29pm On Feb 09, 2022
Wahala

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by IamAtikulate: 1:30pm On Feb 09, 2022
Heartbreak for Tinubu e-rodents.

Dan Amanar of Daura (the anointed son of Daura).

We move

123 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Elvictor: 1:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
Heart attack everywhere

Tinubu Aisha book lunch, I no sabi spell am oh.. Is it lunch or lodge, wahala for who no sabi English language.

But the truth is, Ameachi is the only viable candidate in APC, the blind and those who can see knows this.

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 1:35pm On Feb 09, 2022
Voice234:
Tinubu’s warriors will soon appear. They think with their huge media presence they can white wash and mind twist electorates. Watch out for the negative publications about Amaechi and Osibanjo that would be all over the news in the coming days, same thing they did to Peter Obi.

Money can’t buy you the Presidency Mr Tinubu.
The so called failed media presence should be getting ready to work for amaechi

What are slaves for, amaechi has performed that's why its a dilemma for them now

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 09, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

I'll pass mate. I'd rather let anti Tinubu/Yoruba jokers Self-Service and ejaculate prematurely. We see this every four years. No biggie.

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 1:49pm On Feb 09, 2022
Dsalvo:

I'll pass mate. I'd rather let anti Tinubu/Yoruba jokers Self-Service and ejaculate prematurely. We see this every four years. No biggie.
grin grin premium pains

This one is rare o, the last president that had his candidate (obj) we know who won

History don't lie

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by redPUSSY(f): 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2022
Hug any Tinubu rodent around u

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Michelle70(m): 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Nigerians can not wait to have this lovely couple at the helm of affairs
This one don come here to run amok.

Btw, OP, u ppl shld stop calling him Amaech, is is the Dan Amanar.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Dyke15(m): 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2022
See as some dey shout d choosen one upandan undecided
Una dey happy say our fellow Southern brother dey ass lick dis guys wey even der highly educated ones na semi-illetrate for south.
We re begging for presidency whereas say na only unity dey kill d south.
Nothing lyk SE, SS or SW.
D south is one.
U discovered OIL in d south nd na 9ja get am but cum discover GOLD 4 Zamfara e cum b state govt get am.
NA OUR UNITY DEY FEAR DIS GUYS BUT MAKE DEM NO WORRY COZ SOON, FUTURE ELECTIONS GO BE BETWEEN NORTH AND SOUTH AND U GUYS WILL DISCOVER SAY NORTH NO DEY POLITICALLY INTELLIGENT AS UNA THINK

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2022
Michelle70:
This one don come here to run amok.

Bte, OP, u ppl shld stop calling him Amaech, is is the Dan Amanar.
yes I would run amok for your salty tears to drop

It won't be amok if i worship tilumbu abi undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by nisai: 1:51pm On Feb 09, 2022
Dsalvo:

You are so intelligent, bro.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Voice234: 1:59pm On Feb 09, 2022
Grab your popcorn, from the post above, Tinubu’s Calvary has arrived…. Let’s hear how they spin this. But I am certain it would end up being an attack for anyone who is perceived to support any candidate other than their principal, Lord of the Bullion Van.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Ddokie: 2:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Don't know how tilumbu urchins go take this news
Baba dey use everything signal his anointed one

Dem no go fancy am at all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Vistra40: 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2022
As much as an Amaechi candidacy would make a lot of sense, this might also be a smoke screen as to who the anointed one really is... it definitely isn’t tinubu neither is it Osinbajo. I’m still watching the very one I suspect with keen interest.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by LagosEmir: 2:32pm On Feb 09, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Tinubu is a baby politician when it comes to federal politics

The northerners be the baba..

God bless the incoming president of Nigeria , Rotimi Amaechi

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by LagosEmir: 2:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
Vistra40:
As much as an Amaechi candidacy would make a lot of sense, this might also be a smoke screen as to who the anointed one really is... it definitely isn’t tinubu neither is it Osinbajo. I’m still watching the very one I suspect with keen interest.

First , Amaechi got one of the highest title in buhari home state.

Second, buhari personally congratulated Amaechi on his turbaning title in Daura

Third, Buhari wife, the first lady pays Amaechi a visit ..

My friend, you need not be told that Amaechi is the annointed one .

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by flamingREED(m): 2:37pm On Feb 09, 2022
Wike's nightmare – Amaechi.
His name says it all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by LagosEmir: 2:37pm On Feb 09, 2022
redPUSSY:
Hug any Tinubu rodent around u

Helinues
Seunmsg
NGpatriot
OmenkaLives
Afamed

I hope you guys are alright bros huh

Lalasticlala come and see our next president o

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by johnmartus(m): 2:43pm On Feb 09, 2022
Federal university of transport in Kastina. Honestly ameachi need brain surgery eye service at it peak.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by heniford2: 2:45pm On Feb 09, 2022
cheesy cheesy interesting
Re: Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) by Vistra40: 2:45pm On Feb 09, 2022
LagosEmir:

First , Amaechi got one of the highest title in buhari home state.

Second, buhari personally congratulated Amaechi on his turbaning title in Daura

Third, Buhari wife, the first lady pays Amaechi a visit ..

My friend, you need not be told that Amaechi is the annointed one .

Lol! Bro, honestly I wish that would be the case and I may be wrong. But these northerners are very good chess players in politics. The more you look the less you see. The title given to amaechi is off high significance no doubt but I won’t be distracted by it till time and events prove me wrong

16 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Stella Odua's Son Is Dead / Governor Godwin Obaseki's ADC Collapses At His Swearing-in Ceremony For 2nd Term / Rivers Crisis: Wike Defies Threats, Lands In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.