Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

My Wife Is Pleading With Me To Allow Her Hang Out With Her Ex 4yrs Into Our Marr - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Pleading With Me To Allow Her Hang Out With Her Ex 4yrs Into Our Marr (2877 Views)

The Moment A Mother Pleaded With Her Quintuplets To Allow Her To Sleep / (UPDATE) My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out in Marr / Will You Allow Her To Stay With Her Parents, After Trad Without Church Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Pleading With Me To Allow Her Hang Out With Her Ex 4yrs Into Our Marr by nnewsnjobs: 8:28am On Jun 29, 2022
You want to join her to see her ex?

Bro. Stop being a SIMP.

For her to even say such thing is a serious red alert.

Use your tongue to count you teeth.

You better go and do DNA for those kids, it is possible she has already play you 2:0

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pleading With Me To Allow Her Hang Out With Her Ex 4yrs Into Our Marr by Oyiboman69: 8:44am On Jun 29, 2022
ajekpaks:

She might be trying to pass you an indirect message... Are you sure you're able to satisfy her? Because for her to ask this kind of request on the morning after your supposed love making sends signals...

Maybe the ex delivers properly...

Or mayhaps the sheet is about to hit the fan and she's building an alibi. Reverse psychology like some said...

If a woman decides to make the soup watery, the husband will learn to dent the foofoo before dipping it into the soup.

So OP try to find out the real thing she's telling you before acting...

shut up please!
Re: My Wife Is Pleading With Me To Allow Her Hang Out With Her Ex 4yrs Into Our Marr by Oyiboman69: 8:48am On Jun 29, 2022
Faber:
Never underestimate the power of your spouse ex. Yesterday, I was sleeping with my lovely babe...omoh her bestie called her. I know the guy Sha, so after some few seconds talk with her bestie, her bestie handed over the phone to her sex. She told me she blocked him on all platforms, little did I know that she communicates with him m through her so called bestie...this happened around 11:00pm yesterday.

I told her to block that bestie immediately, I collected the phone from her and told her bestie : "Guy your bestieship with my babe is over. If them born you well, call her line again, I will storm your house and teach you how to mind your business "

As for my girl I sent her out of my bed at that moment, e be like say na for parlour or kitchen she slept yesterday night, me I no know and did not even care to ask her.

She told me how her bestie wrongly advised her ex to allow her go that she will come back and beg him, when her ex cheated on her. Unknowning to her ex, I was hovering around her waiting for landing signal.

The ex now wants her back at all costs...but that will not happen because her parents have banished the ex from their compound, the dad, mom, elder sister and her other siblings are strongly on my side.

But I don't take things for granted. We keep moving
you don't fight to be loved....

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pleading With Me To Allow Her Hang Out With Her Ex 4yrs Into Our Marr by Richy4(m): 9:07am On Jun 29, 2022
I'm desperately trying to Imagine this story...
His wife approaching him that she wants to have a date with her Ex... He even asked to join her on a date with the ex...? shocked

Are you a script writer? Or are u indirectly asking the public if this script can be perfect in movie industry when elaborated and sold?embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Pleading With Me To Allow Her Hang Out With Her Ex 4yrs Into Our Marr by Abbertee2: 9:20am On Jun 29, 2022
WashingtonK12:
When one is in love stupidity and foolishness shouldn't come into play especially when you know where you re coming from before getting involved and where you are going when you re in.
I got married to my dear wife 4yrs ago and ever since, it has been fun, happiness and everything beautiful going well for us untill very recently my wife woke me up from my beautiful sleep after a wonderful love making session. I woke and went straight to the bathroom to wash my face to enable me remain awake and hear my wife out.
My wife went down on her knees pleading with me never to be upset with what she is about to ask of me. Judging from the way she was earnestly pleading with me, I had no choice but to assure her that I will not get upset but I will also Grant her request. After she had succeeded in extracting a promise from me, she went ahead to make her request and guess what gentlemen and ladies on this platform; my wife pleaded with me to allow her hang out with her ex boyfriend. I was so shocked hearing such stupid request from my wife with whom I have two lovely children. Immediately I gave her an emphatic NO response. She pleaded for hours but I refused. After much begging I told her I will oblige her request on one condition which is for me to go with her but she refused. At that point I told her to choose between me and her ex boyfriend. We are still on this same issue till the early hours of today.
It's very appalling that a married woman could be craving to hang out with her ex without any sensible reason. I am ready to kick her ass out of my home should she go ahead and hang out with her ex. No matter how strong and deep my love for her is. I will never be stupid or allow love to becloud my manly sense of reasoning.

Send her packing . Those creatures are not faithful and gigantic liability. I always pray not to have female child

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pleading With Me To Allow Her Hang Out With Her Ex 4yrs Into Our Marr by Mariangeles(f): 9:26am On Jun 29, 2022
Faber:
Never underestimate the power of your spouse ex. Yesterday, I was sleeping with my lovely babe...omoh her bestie called her. I know the guy Sha, so after some few seconds talk with her bestie, her bestie handed over the phone to her sex. She told me she blocked him on all platforms, little did I know that she communicates with him m through her so called bestie...this happened around 11:00pm yesterday.

I told her to block that bestie immediately, I collected the phone from her and told her bestie : "Guy your bestieship with my babe is over. If them born you well, call her line again, I will storm your house and teach you how to mind your business "

As for my girl I sent her out of my bed at that moment, e be like say na for parlour or kitchen she slept yesterday night, me I no know and did not even care to ask her.

She told me how her bestie wrongly advised her ex to allow her go that she will come back and beg him, when her ex cheated on her. Unknowning to her ex, I was hovering around her waiting for landing signal.

The ex now wants her back at all costs...but that will not happen because her parents have banished the ex from their compound, the dad, mom, elder sister and her other siblings are strongly on my side.

At the end of the day, all these ishira laga will not matter much if she still has strong feelings for him.
How much influence does your babe's ex have over her gangan ni ki o ro.
It is up to her to fashy the ex!
Laslas, rebound bobo ni yin. cheesy
Re: My Wife Is Pleading With Me To Allow Her Hang Out With Her Ex 4yrs Into Our Marr by PAWG(m): 9:27am On Jun 29, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:
Chai! Once mheew must always be mheewed forever

I no know anything to tell u sha rather use your head

Bro, they probably already hung out together. E get as females dey think

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pleading With Me To Allow Her Hang Out With Her Ex 4yrs Into Our Marr by PAWG(m): 9:32am On Jun 29, 2022
Tokskob2008:
I guess the hang out is a matter between life and death that's why she is pleading to go at all cost.

Big bro I weak o
Re: My Wife Is Pleading With Me To Allow Her Hang Out With Her Ex 4yrs Into Our Marr by RightToReject(m): 9:38am On Jun 29, 2022
The only issues I see here are the fact that from the connotation of your submission and her supposed intensed pleading to you for approval, the story seems false, or for the benefit of a doubt, assuming that it's real, she has a deep-seated sinister motive with her actions so far.

Ordinarily, as unpalatable as it may sound, I would have said, don't go and kill yourself for nothing because 99% of married women are susceptible or at one point have always had meetups with their exes, prospects, and admirers without their husbands' knowledge talk more of having their consents, whether something sinister has always happened in such meetups is irrelevant at this point, so there is nothing new here. Unless one is naive or chooses to be disingenuous, these things are undeniable happenings every moment and everywhere.

Not like men are better, though; frankly, provided that there is sincerely nothing sinister about the meetup from the meeting parties, I don't see anything wrong in it.
Re: My Wife Is Pleading With Me To Allow Her Hang Out With Her Ex 4yrs Into Our Marr by olabrinks(f): 9:44am On Jun 29, 2022
Why would any married woman go on her knees to beg her husband to hang out with her ex? Naira land and lies sha. Even if she want to hang out with her ex, is it you that she will beg? Na wa oh
Re: My Wife Is Pleading With Me To Allow Her Hang Out With Her Ex 4yrs Into Our Marr by RealityKings: 9:49am On Jun 29, 2022
this is what happens when you play too much with your wife

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pleading With Me To Allow Her Hang Out With Her Ex 4yrs Into Our Marr by frozen70(f): 10:02am On Jun 29, 2022
WashingtonK12:
When one is in love stupidity and foolishness shouldn't come into play especially when you know where you re coming from before getting involved and where you are going when you re in.
I got married to my dear wife 4yrs ago and ever since, it has been fun, happiness and everything beautiful going well for us untill very recently my wife woke me up from my beautiful sleep after a wonderful love making session. I woke and went straight to the bathroom to wash my face to enable me remain awake and hear my wife out.
My wife went down on her knees pleading with me never to be upset with what she is about to ask of me. Judging from the way she was earnestly pleading with me, I had no choice but to assure her that I will not get upset but I will also Grant her request. After she had succeeded in extracting a promise from me, she went ahead to make her request and guess what gentlemen and ladies on this platform; my wife pleaded with me to allow her hang out with her ex boyfriend. I was so shocked hearing such stupid request from my wife with whom I have two lovely children. Immediately I gave her an emphatic NO response. She pleaded for hours but I refused. After much begging I told her I will oblige her request on one condition which is for me to go with her but she refused. At that point I told her to choose between me and her ex boyfriend. We are still on this same issue till the early hours of today.
It's very appalling that a married woman could be craving to hang out with her ex without any sensible reason. I am ready to kick her ass out of my home should she go ahead and hang out with her ex. No matter how strong and deep my love for her is. I will never be stupid or allow love to becloud my manly sense of reasoning.

The must have been communicating and seeing each other

So it's left for you to accept the fact that you are sharing her with another person

Is as simple as that
Re: My Wife Is Pleading With Me To Allow Her Hang Out With Her Ex 4yrs Into Our Marr by ajumma(m): 10:42am On Jun 29, 2022
What is the Title of the Novel again?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pleading With Me To Allow Her Hang Out With Her Ex 4yrs Into Our Marr by SamOchuko: 12:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
WashingtonK12:

Bro your wife is already seeing the guy, she’s been caught by someone close to you, she’s afraid the person might tell you hence she’s looking for a way out, bug her phone if you’ve got the guts to face the truth.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pleading With Me To Allow Her Hang Out With Her Ex 4yrs Into Our Marr by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
WashingtonK12:
you should have said yes to her and also tell her to allow you go see your ex infant start by calling her in her present undecided and watch the drama
Re: My Wife Is Pleading With Me To Allow Her Hang Out With Her Ex 4yrs Into Our Marr by Faber(m): 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
jesmond3945:
hmm you will regret your actions. They are on your side but is she on your side? Don't win a woman's love by threats. Let her make a choice who she wants.

The only thing I want is to have her alone. Any moment she wants me to share her with any other, ex, bestie etc. I dump her. Break up no dey hard me, and I will move as if nothing happened
Re: My Wife Is Pleading With Me To Allow Her Hang Out With Her Ex 4yrs Into Our Marr by Dizzyyish: 3:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
Hmm..
Re: My Wife Is Pleading With Me To Allow Her Hang Out With Her Ex 4yrs Into Our Marr by Britishpea: 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
DNA test ASAP. Beware of women ooo. Not beware of dogs this time around.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pleading With Me To Allow Her Hang Out With Her Ex 4yrs Into Our Marr by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
That woman will still go and f*ck that guy soon. Guess what sir, she won’t tell you. She’ll make sure to cover her tracks.

Chances are that she has been seeing her ex before she even begged you. I’m sure they have planned a getaway trip and she still has not come up with an excuse on what to tell you that’s why she’s just begging in case someone who knows you too sees them together.
Re: My Wife Is Pleading With Me To Allow Her Hang Out With Her Ex 4yrs Into Our Marr by whiteMandingo: 4:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
WashingtonK12:

tales by moonlight, she doesnt need to tell you to hangout with her ex. na mumu woman.
however...this story dey like uganda tales

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pleading With Me To Allow Her Hang Out With Her Ex 4yrs Into Our Marr by Lamanii22(f): 5:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
It is sex she wants to go and have nothing more nothing less... Doesn't even make sense, did he come back from America or what?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pleading With Me To Allow Her Hang Out With Her Ex 4yrs Into Our Marr by legionISproteus: 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2022
WashingtonK12:

So your wife of 4 years has programmed a dicck appointment and is bringing it to your notice?

Nothing we no go read for nairaland
Re: My Wife Is Pleading With Me To Allow Her Hang Out With Her Ex 4yrs Into Our Marr by legionISproteus: 5:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
Faber:

While I commend you for complying with the landing signal, this matter you bring so na the take-off signal. I repeat, you are clear for take-off. Over and out.
Re: My Wife Is Pleading With Me To Allow Her Hang Out With Her Ex 4yrs Into Our Marr by descartes400: 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
daddytime:
Bring your ear come make I tell you something...

Reverse psychology at work... grin

She's been seeing her ex in secret and needs to pin whatever is about to pop out on you for being aware of her meeting him and also giving her permission.

The way she's pleading as if her life depends on it is enough to let you know that her 'life' right now depends truly on it.

Be smart and shine your eye.

That woman don carry you NG Under 0.5

Na the small experience wey God don bless us with for the life we take dey advice and counsel people these days oh even though these experiences came at the back of huge emotional and mental trauma.

I would have suggested you asked her if it were okay for you to hang with your ex but the truth is, at this rate, she'd give you a pass to do whatever pleases you for this moment only so long as her quest is fulfilled.

These are for the most part traffic-inducing and generating topics though deliberately whipped up to keep the forum going.

However, worse and hard-to-believe cases than this abound in the real world.

I agree with you that there's high probability that she has been hanging out all along with the said Ex despite being married and where Okafor's law was frequently in play. Therefore, he should use his manly reasoning to carry his two kids for DNA test with immediate effect. she is an unfaithful woman and unfaithful women are not to be trusted..buteh.. the nairaland feminists will say otherwise!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pleading With Me To Allow Her Hang Out With Her Ex 4yrs Into Our Marr by laivwire(m): 7:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
OlawaleBammie:

But if at all its real, baba!! No principled man wil give a yes or no to that request.
The best answer to give is to look at here wickedly, hissss and sleep back. If she try to murmur of call u back to the conversation just give her a resounding thick voice asking her.."ARE YOU MAAAAD?!!

Modified for completeness. angry

Op should even relay a stern warning backed up with nuanced threats of violence if such stupidity should ever repeat itself.

Too bad, couples now take themselves as friends and equals in stark contrast to how our fathers built their homes.

Who give monkey banana? Dem born you to feel free in the sitting room with daddy, seve food without tray or object when daddy is talking?

How did we get here? Op, it's time to start restructuring your marriage and position in your home or watch your respect that's supposed to hold your family together come undone.

Can you call yourself a patriarch like this?

Smh

My strong belief is she's met with the idiot, some yawa done gas and she's trying to build a strong alibi. Block this strategy with all your brain.

Peace
Re: My Wife Is Pleading With Me To Allow Her Hang Out With Her Ex 4yrs Into Our Marr by TheeDetective: 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
@Op; go and find something better to do with you time and stop all this ridiculous, fictitious, nansensical and silly false stories. You only created this fictitious story to maligned women and it's good others have called you out with this fake story.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pleading With Me To Allow Her Hang Out With Her Ex 4yrs Into Our Marr by Kennyliga112: 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
WashingtonK12:
Bros kindly do DNA test for those kids… please do it …
Re: My Wife Is Pleading With Me To Allow Her Hang Out With Her Ex 4yrs Into Our Marr by OlawaleBammie: 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
Leave op na, let him dey do smesme, e go clear for hin eye soon
laivwire:

Modified for completeness. angry

Op should even relay a stern warning backed up with nuanced threats of violence if such stupidity should ever repeat itself.

Too bad, couples now take themselves as friends and equals in stark contrast to how our fathers built their homes.

Who give monkey banana? Dem born you to feel free in the sitting room with daddy, seve food without tray or object when daddy is talking?

How did we get here? Op, it's time to start restructuring your marriage and position in your home or watch your respect that's supposed to hold your family together come undone.

Can you call yourself a patriarch like this?

Smh

My strong belief is she's met with the idiot, some yawa done gas and she's trying to build a strong alibi. Block this strategy with all your brain.

Peace
Re: My Wife Is Pleading With Me To Allow Her Hang Out With Her Ex 4yrs Into Our Marr by malik28: 9:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
Tokskob2008:
I guess the hang out is a matter between life and death that's why she is pleading to go at all cost.

Mumu that's what u are
Re: My Wife Is Pleading With Me To Allow Her Hang Out With Her Ex 4yrs Into Our Marr by keycash: 1:42am On Jun 30, 2022
Ibaaboy:
Go and do dna test, those children are not yours

you married a hoe

This is what's on my mind when I read through the story
Re: My Wife Is Pleading With Me To Allow Her Hang Out With Her Ex 4yrs Into Our Marr by cococandy(f): 2:23am On Jun 30, 2022
lol
WashingtonK12:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Welcome To The 21st Century Where Everything Is Less / Why Is He Still In My Thoughts After 9years / Is It Ok To Take Your Wife To A Strip Club?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.