Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,799 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:23 PM

23-Year-Old Kwara Poly Student Remanded For Crushing Police Officer To Death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 23-Year-Old Kwara Poly Student Remanded For Crushing Police Officer To Death (27252 Views)

Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room / Jennifer Chinemerem: Nekede Poly Student Beaten To Death By Her Boyfriend (Photo / I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23-Year-Old Kwara Poly Student Remanded For Crushing Police Officer To Death by lereinter(m): 12:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
endsarrrs:
What a tragedy

BTW The CBN has reduced the international spending limit from $100 to $20 per
month, this country is a waste of young talent in Digital Skills . The $100 limit
was even unbearable.

I can't run my Facebook and Google
advertisements.
I speak into existence, God please let me relocate to countries under the UK or
North America ASAP. Nigeria leaders have finished the youths.

Facebook ads collect naira na

Na big man dey run google ads

Use barter
Re: 23-Year-Old Kwara Poly Student Remanded For Crushing Police Officer To Death by EdiskyHarry: 12:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
Rubbish, let the boy go. It's an accident
Re: 23-Year-Old Kwara Poly Student Remanded For Crushing Police Officer To Death by Kingpele(m): 12:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
A criminal at just 23,if not that he knocked down a police officer who might have shown some degree of vawulance towards him ,I would have said he is a very wicked human being
Re: 23-Year-Old Kwara Poly Student Remanded For Crushing Police Officer To Death by Sonero411: 12:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
A big lesson for Nigeria police officers who mount illegally road blocks everywhere on nigerian roads and fleece poor road users in the name of "roger" and particulars.
May God give the poor poly student ultimate victory at the resumed hearing.
Re: 23-Year-Old Kwara Poly Student Remanded For Crushing Police Officer To Death by Ultimas: 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
There are so many reckless actions these days.

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old Kwara Poly Student Remanded For Crushing Police Officer To Death by KaluwisxPRO: 12:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
Just an accidental accident, if na police jam person.

If them check well now, the road block is illegal. Defense lawyer should focus of legality of such roadblocks.

Las Las the guy no see the AK, 3years e don come out.
Re: 23-Year-Old Kwara Poly Student Remanded For Crushing Police Officer To Death by Enumerator(m): 12:44pm On Jun 29, 2022
I tell you!
endsarrrs:
What a tragedy.

The driver might have been on alcohol or drugs when it happened.

BTW The CBN has reduced the international spending limit from $100 to $20 per month, this country is a waste of young talent in Digital Skills . The $100 limit
was even unbearable.

I can't run my Facebook and Google advertisements.
I speak into existence, God please let me relocate to countries under the UK or North America ASAP. Nigeria leaders have finished the youths.

2 Likes

Re: 23-Year-Old Kwara Poly Student Remanded For Crushing Police Officer To Death by Insectkiller: 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
Why did he have to kill a policeman

VIO would have been better..

Mtcheeew

Re: 23-Year-Old Kwara Poly Student Remanded For Crushing Police Officer To Death by Enumerator(m): 12:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
cheesy
Quest7777:
No be everyday Dog go de bite person, make person de bite dog sometimes too. cheesy
Re: 23-Year-Old Kwara Poly Student Remanded For Crushing Police Officer To Death by Theone123: 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
Use the code on the signature to shop
Re: 23-Year-Old Kwara Poly Student Remanded For Crushing Police Officer To Death by LienwaltAbel(m): 12:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
endsarrrs:
What a tragedy.

BTW The CBN has reduced the international spending limit from $100 to $20 per month, this country is a waste of young talent in Digital Skills . The $100 limit
was even unbearable.

I speak into existence, God please let me relocate to countries under the UK or North America ASAP. Nigeria leaders have finished the youths.
What a country! İnstead of them to create harsh sentences for fraudsters they'd rather make life harder for everyone. I hate Nigeria, no capping.

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old Kwara Poly Student Remanded For Crushing Police Officer To Death by Enone22(m): 12:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
What a life. RIP to the officer. Policemen are, by default, carrying a lot of curses already. Let us pls be careful not to allow ourselves to help ecexute these curses on them.

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old Kwara Poly Student Remanded For Crushing Police Officer To Death by uncleteeh(m): 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
endsarrrs:
What a tragedy.

was even unbearable.
I heard banks like access still make there's limitless, is it false?

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old Kwara Poly Student Remanded For Crushing Police Officer To Death by Horpecy(m): 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
School boy why cry cry cry
Re: 23-Year-Old Kwara Poly Student Remanded For Crushing Police Officer To Death by Strongbest(m): 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
olisaEze:
Clear indication that all those unsolved hit & run cases by the Nigerian police is mostly intentional. If our NPF want to work for u, they will. Their own has been knocked down now, two seconds dem don catch the culprit! angry

POINT Bro!

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old Kwara Poly Student Remanded For Crushing Police Officer To Death by Confirm4real(m): 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
Maybe the policeman wan check him phone because for naija every young guy with a car na yahoo yahoo...

Let me think if I will write RIP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 23-Year-Old Kwara Poly Student Remanded For Crushing Police Officer To Death by starpower(m): 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
Na barter app you will use by flutterwave.
endsarrrs:
What a tragedy.

was even unbearable.

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old Kwara Poly Student Remanded For Crushing Police Officer To Death by Jaysuperry(m): 1:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
Gobe
Re: 23-Year-Old Kwara Poly Student Remanded For Crushing Police Officer To Death by SAMBARRY: 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
braine:
The way police men just jump in front of cars. I dont know if they're not aware that many drivers are insane.
are they sane themselves?
Re: 23-Year-Old Kwara Poly Student Remanded For Crushing Police Officer To Death by sisisioge: 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
endsarrrs:
What a tragedy.

was even unbearable.

Amen! And may all the politicians and pseudo politicians making bad decisions for this country face the wrath of God one by one! 20usd....how! Na to be buying only burger one holiday! Awon ndi ara!

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old Kwara Poly Student Remanded For Crushing Police Officer To Death by SAMBARRY: 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
braine:
The way police men just jump in front of cars. I dont know if they're not aware that many drivers are insane.
are they sane themselves? cheesy
Re: 23-Year-Old Kwara Poly Student Remanded For Crushing Police Officer To Death by zionstaar75: 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
endsarrrs:
What a tragedy.

was even unbearable.

I run my Facebook ads with naira oga,must u pay dollars?

1 Like

Re: 23-Year-Old Kwara Poly Student Remanded For Crushing Police Officer To Death by 9jaRealist: 1:39pm On Jun 29, 2022
endsarrrs:
What a tragedy.

was even unbearable.

Enumerator:
I tell you!
LienwaltAbel:
What a country! İnstead of them to create harsh sentences for fraudsters they'd rather make life harder for everyone. I hate Nigeria, no capping.
sisisioge:
Amen! And may all the politicians and pseudo politicians making bad decisions for this country face the wrath of God one by one! 20usd....how! Na to be buying only burger one holiday! Awon ndi ara!

The $20 card limit is from YOUR bank, not the CBN…
The CBN’s international spending limit is $50,000 per year (cut from $150,000 previously).

Meanwhile, hit-and-run is less “tragedy” and more CRIMINAL…
The hit may have been tragic, but once he fled and started removing number plates, CRIMINALITY kicked in!
>

2 Likes

Re: 23-Year-Old Kwara Poly Student Remanded For Crushing Police Officer To Death by 9jaRealist: 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
zionstaar75:
I run my Facebook ads with naira oga,must u pay dollars?

Na wa oh…

Dude is making Naira and spending dollars…
He qualifies for Buhari’s economic management team! grin
>
Re: 23-Year-Old Kwara Poly Student Remanded For Crushing Police Officer To Death by 9jaRealist: 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
Sonero411:
A big lesson for Nigeria police officers who mount illegally road blocks everywhere on nigerian roads and fleece poor road users in the name of "roger" and particulars.
May God give the poor poly student ultimate victory at the resumed hearing.

How did you jump to the conclusion it was an “illegal” road block?!
Same Nigerians will complain about lack of police presence on highways to combat robbers/kidnappers.

KaluwisxPRO:
Just an accidental accident, if na police jam person.

If them check well now, the road block is illegal. Defense lawyer should focus of legality of such roadblocks.

Las Las the guy no see the AK, 3years e don come out.

The “legality” or otherwise of the road block is substantively irrelevant…
Once he fled the scene of an accident and then tried to destroy evidence, his CRIMINAL INTENT is established.

Confirm4real:
Maybe the policeman wan check him phone because for naija every young guy with a car na yahoo yahoo...

Let me think if I will write RIP.

Given his subsequent CRIMINAL actions…
The instincts of the police here (if that was indeed the case) would appear to have be well-founded.

May the dead RIP!
>

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Murder Danjuma Joseph & Abu Elamaje In Police Patrol Ambush In Enugu / Newborn Baby Wrapped With Blanket Dumped In An Uncompleted Building In Edo(pics) / Omotosho, Proprietor Slaps Estate’s Female Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.