Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,187 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her (26216 Views)

Chacha Eke Splits From Her Husband, Austin Faani / Chacha Eke Twerks For Her Husband, Austin Faani As He Taps Her Backside (Photos) / Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by iamyemiakins(m): 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
Both of them no know wetin dey do them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by kingthreat(m): 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
We know them. She is tired of the marriage. She has gotten what she wanted and wants to continue the olosho lifestyle.

8 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by ivolt: 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
chigoziri2403:
I once had a toxic girlfriend like that, anytime she wants to cheat or misbehave,she throws massive tantrums
When she's done she comes back crying blaming everyone including the devil

It's obvious this lady needs help
The real question is why you the "non-toxic" accept the toxic girlfriend back?
Could it have to do with the fact that you see her as a submissive who would
accept whatever is thrown at her?
What could be more evil than taking advantage of a person who supposedly need help?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by ivolt: 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
Let her be.
She never claims you beat her.
She said I don't want to die.
There are many ways to die without being beaten.

5 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by kingthreat(m): 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
Pbabi:
was he supposed to say the truth. You better run for your life I don't want to hear "Justice for Chacha Eke.

You must have been a victim of domestic violence. Hence your rhetorics.
Re: Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by vickydevoka(m): 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
majority of women don`t know what they want.
Please how do you know. And finally the fall into wrong hands and start regretting.

Same woman that says she doesn't want to marry will still go Shiloh at 32 years. I'm still confuse. Most Nigerian women in UK claim to be feminist, buh when de get to 35 the will be running around looking for a guy to impregnate them. Which they mind end up not finding unless the go to Nigeria. Who wan come de pay child support for pikin way him no plan. I pity ladies sha

2 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by BrutusOj(m): 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
Women are by default blackmailers. She knows that some folks on the social media space will believe her reason(s) for breaking up with her husband once they hear abuse without hearing from the husband or getting any concrete evidence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by DoneSimping: 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
L I F E

Re: Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by LienwaltAbel(m): 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
"Raised my hand" grin. And to think this one na filmmaker, no wonder we have rubbish films.

To the topic, let's not jump into conclusions. Of course, men who beat their wives and are ashamed of it won't admit to such allegations. Since the woman don send "evidence" to police, let them handle it.

Nairaland self, known for everything negative, sexism, misogyny, racism, tribal bigotry, religious bigotry etc etc. Seun I hail you oh. Just look at the 1st page of comments. Tueh.
Re: Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by nedekid: 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
Maybe your pepper don less drastically.
Meanwhile, actress need range, first class tickets etc.
Re: Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by LienwaltAbel(m): 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kizzygentle:
We are watching.. Women and manipulation are 5 and 6..if truly she has sent evidence to police why didn't she put up the evidence on SM as well since she wants to destroy the young man reputation...
Put it on SM. Just listen to yourself. This generation knows zilch about privacy. Tufia.
Re: Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by thunderbabs: 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
Stories like this no dey make marriage hungry me shocked
Re: Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by Kizzygentle: 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Put it on SM. Just listen to yourself. This generation knows zilch about privacy. Tufia.
Which privacy again after already saying what she said... Then she shouldn't have brought it in the 1st place to IG.. She wants to gather sympathy 1st.. U know nothing about privacy.. U just wanna defend your shameless gender as usual
Re: Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
When a man says this, it should be understood that it is indeed an achievement because his wife is a shrew.

For people like us, it's not an achievement, because we are never tempted to do such.
Re: Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by Malory: 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Truth. Both married and unmarried, all of them. They always confirm it too. Anyone thinking they know what they want could be likened to someone standing at the riverbank, waiting for the moment a crab would blink its eyes. Na perpetual wait be dat oo.
Majority of women are brainless
Re: Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by FireUpNow(m): 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
As long as you your kids let her go and divorce her. She is not ready for marriage
Re: Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by LienwaltAbel(m): 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kizzygentle:

Which privacy again after already saying what she said... Then she shouldn't have brought it in the 1st place to IG.. She wants to gather sympathy 1st.. U know nothing about privacy.. U just wanna defend your shameless gender as usual
Gather what sympathy? And when did I say I want to defend her? Putting such kind of videos (if they do exist) online is damning both to her and her husband.

Besides, it's only your mother that is shameless not mine. Useless misigynist wey no get job.
Re: Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by Beverlyjean(f): 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
Pbabi:
was he supposed to say the truth. You better run for your life I don't want to hear "Justice for Chacha Eke.

U are not well..u are part of the problems against real women ... thats how u all supported Amber Heard just cos she's a woman , thereby destroying women that are actually facing real problems ... justice kee u there
Re: Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by abike12(f): 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
Vikcho:
you bastard keep shut

I really want Nigeria to get better, then I encounter some unfortunate products of a useless society like you, and I'm like some people deserve to suffer.
Re: Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by VULCAN(m): 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
Never understood why those 2 actors never really blew up when "A different world" ended

emmabest2000:
Now Zubby will said he got it right about his comment in the other chacha thread some days ago cheesy

Fear women ,
They always play smart with their fish brain cheesy
Re: Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by Fiscus105(m): 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
Marriage sweet when two of you really understand each other and ready to shift ground in other for the marriage to work and blissful.
Re: Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by Kelvin3476: 3:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
Every woman must nag, insult and abuse their men in one way or the other , but they too will shout hell\foul if the man wants to retaliate.
they world will tell u that she is a woman, and its in their blood to nag , do this and do that but a man should control his temper not to hit his wife becus he is a man.
men today are seen as subordinate to women, and all thanks to feminists and the simpy men supporters etc.

if a man must control his hand , then a woman must control her attitude.

4 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by Halo22: 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
Well I don't want hold brief for the hubby, but let's not forget that Chacha once complained she had Bipolar disorder.
Re: Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by chigoziri2403(m): 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
ivolt:

The real question is why you the "non-toxic" accept the toxic girlfriend back?
Could it have to do with the fact that you see her as a submissive who would
accept whatever is thrown at her?
What could be more evil than taking advantage of a person who supposedly need help?
How can you help someone who doesn't accept she is wrong
Re: Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by Kizzygentle: 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Gather what sympathy? And when did I say I want to defend her? Putting such kind of videos (if they do exist) online is damning both to her and her husband.

Besides, it's only your mother that is shameless not mine. Useless misigynist wey no get job.
Hahaha aah.... Go and sit down bro..
Re: Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by Fiscus105(m): 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
BrutusOj:
Women are by default blackmailers. She knows that some folks on the social media space will believe her reason(s) for breaking up with her husband once they hear abuse without hearing from the husband or getting any concrete evidence.

Fani-kayode wife said more than this, today she is back to the house of allegedly penis-less man

3 Likes

Re: Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by slowice(m): 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
I ve always that somẹ́thing is wrong, the lady always look sick like a psycho. Evidence of mal-treatment.
Re: Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by ivolt: 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
chigoziri2403:

How can you help someone who doesn't accept she is wrong
By permanently disengaging from them.
Nothing teaches better like failure.
Re: Chacha Eke’s Husband, Austin Faani Denies Ever Beating Her by ivolt: 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
BrutusOj:
She never gave any direct reason.
Perhaps you are a family member, can you tell us her reason for breaking up?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna And DJ Humility In 'Sho Mo Age Mi' Video Skit / Ice Prince Zamani Looks Dapper as he swags up in Lovely outfit (photos) / Oluchi, Emeka Ike's Newborn Baby In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.