Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

When ASUU Will Call Off 2022 Strike, New Predictions And More! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When ASUU Will Call Off 2022 Strike, New Predictions And More! (2029 Views)

BREAKING: At Last, When ASUU Will Call Off Strike Finally Revealed / Ngige: ASUU Will Call Off Their Strike Soon / ASUU Will End Strike Before January 15 - Ngige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When ASUU Will Call Off 2022 Strike, New Predictions And More! by 1feoluwa: 7:34am On Jun 29, 2022
Do you want to know when ASUU will end their strike in 2022 or 2023? Or have you been curious when ASUU would likely end its strike this year? ASUU strike: When will it end? Has ASUU canceled its 2022 strike?

Read now: https://www.unilagupdates.com.ng/2022/06/when-ASUU-will-call-off-this-2022.html
Re: When ASUU Will Call Off 2022 Strike, New Predictions And More! by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:35am On Jun 29, 2022
ASUU will end their strike by August and students resume September...
I hope the children are doing something productive with their time

1 Like

Re: When ASUU Will Call Off 2022 Strike, New Predictions And More! by tayewomi(m): 8:53am On Jun 29, 2022
SanctifiedSista:
ASUU will end their strike by August and students resume September...
I hope the children are doing something productive with their time
laugh tinubully, either we resume July or after election next year

1 Like

Re: When ASUU Will Call Off 2022 Strike, New Predictions And More! by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 29, 2022
Election is behide this strike.
Re: When ASUU Will Call Off 2022 Strike, New Predictions And More! by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 29, 2022
ASUU an Office of Selfish Interest Seeking Lecturers grin

You Fly your children into Private schools and over board, but the less privileged into Academic quagmire...

Hooligans impersonating themselves as people clamoring for an infrastructural development for the Nigerian Universities angry

Both FG and ASUU are birds of same Feathers

Mr Learned

1 Like

Re: When ASUU Will Call Off 2022 Strike, New Predictions And More! by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 29, 2022
tayewomi:
laugh tinubully, either we resume July or after election next year
Who tell u say we go resume July Fg currently is dragging ASUU telling them they hv no right to tell their employer how they want to be paid
Re: When ASUU Will Call Off 2022 Strike, New Predictions And More! by Lastbornbuns: 12:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
Abi Ngige said final reports will be presented to Presido today at FEC meeting

Sinkhole how far? Any news? Make we use hol' body
Re: When ASUU Will Call Off 2022 Strike, New Predictions And More! by sinkhole: 1:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lastbornbuns:

Nothing will be presented to FEC.
President is not even in Nigeria smiley
But, seriously the whole discussion is at a very advanced stage now, there are some minor things to tidy up between the FG and the Unions.
Ngige said that the FG sides will submit reports to him, latest today. Then they will call the Unions to give them the FG's final resolution, if everything is OK then signing will be done and all will laugh grin

1 Like

Re: When ASUU Will Call Off 2022 Strike, New Predictions And More! by khingTony(m): 1:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lastbornbuns:

President wey don travel go Portugal
Re: When ASUU Will Call Off 2022 Strike, New Predictions And More! by sinkhole: 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kaiair:

Who tell u say we go resume July Fg currently is dragging ASUU telling them they hv no right to tell their employer how they want to be paid
Forget all those media show, FG is taking the heat and they may compromise on that IPPIS/UTAS thing cheesy
ASUU na bad union, they are taking the FG by the balls cheesy

1 Like

Re: When ASUU Will Call Off 2022 Strike, New Predictions And More! by sinkhole: 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
khingTony:

Actually, President does not need to personally sign this type of agreement, he only needs to be aware that it has been signed!

1 Like

Re: When ASUU Will Call Off 2022 Strike, New Predictions And More! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
sinkhole:
Forget all those media show, FG is taking the heat and they may compromise on that IPPIS/UTAS thing cheesy
ASUU na bad union, they are taking the FG by the balls cheesy
Omo make dem just do abeg make my junior bro no come dey drag seniority with me...I no get strength for him wahala
Re: When ASUU Will Call Off 2022 Strike, New Predictions And More! by sinkhole: 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kaiair:

Omo make dem just do abeg make my junior bro no come dey drag seniority with me...I no get strength for him wahala
grin grin if your broda drag seniority with you, hold am by the balls, just like ASUU is doing FG, and see how hin go realize who be senior grin grin

2 Likes

Re: When ASUU Will Call Off 2022 Strike, New Predictions And More! by Lastbornbuns: 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
khingTony:

Wo! Make e come back come sign o. Travel no de tire him?
Re: When ASUU Will Call Off 2022 Strike, New Predictions And More! by Lastbornbuns: 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
sinkhole:
But, seriously the whole discussion is at a very advanced stage now, there are some minor things to tidy up between the FG and the Unions.
Ngige said that the FG sides will submit reports to him, latest today. Then they will call the Unions to give them the FG's final resolution, if everything is OK then signing will be done and all will laugh grin

Laugh? When house rent don expire. How I wish those salaries that were withheld will be foregone angry. Rent I no use up to 6 months undecided cry

So make we de look july? Should I look for my bags?
Re: When ASUU Will Call Off 2022 Strike, New Predictions And More! by Lastbornbuns: 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
sinkhole:
Actually, President does not need to personally sign this type of agreement, he only needs to be aware that it has been signed!
Like he's aware of anything in this country tongue

no mind me. I just de vex
Re: When ASUU Will Call Off 2022 Strike, New Predictions And More! by Lastbornbuns: 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kaiair:

How e wan drag am? Unless he de go private. For this public, e go reach everybody

1 Like

Re: When ASUU Will Call Off 2022 Strike, New Predictions And More! by sinkhole: 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lastbornbuns:

Laugh? When house rent don expire. How I wish those salaries that were withheld will be foregone angry. Rent I no use up to 6 months undecided cry

So make we de look july? Should I look for my bags?
just lett your bags rest for now, grin Na August we dey look now wink
Re: When ASUU Will Call Off 2022 Strike, New Predictions And More! by sinkhole: 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lastbornbuns:

Like he's aware of anything in this country tongue

no mind me. I just de vex
sincerely that man dey try o, this country get problem no be small embarassed
Re: When ASUU Will Call Off 2022 Strike, New Predictions And More! by Lastbornbuns: 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
sinkhole:
Chai. Thanks oga
Re: When ASUU Will Call Off 2022 Strike, New Predictions And More! by 1feoluwa: 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
sinkhole:

August is not even sure yet, because according to the blog post, NASU too started their own two month strike last week friday. Which means maybe September or October.
Re: When ASUU Will Call Off 2022 Strike, New Predictions And More! by sinkhole: 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
1feoluwa:

August is not even sure yet, because according to the blog post, NASU too started their own two month strike last week friday. Which means maybe September or October.
NASU and SSANU are together called JAC and JAC has been on strike since, I think a month after ASUU!
FG is attending to all of them together.

1 Like

Re: When ASUU Will Call Off 2022 Strike, New Predictions And More! by 1feoluwa: 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
sinkhole:
NASU and SSANU are together called JAC and JAC has been on strike since, I think a month after ASUU!
FG is attending to all of them together.

Oh, okay. Let's see how things unfold.
Re: When ASUU Will Call Off 2022 Strike, New Predictions And More! by AAA593: 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
sinkhole:
U dey make me laff grin
Re: When ASUU Will Call Off 2022 Strike, New Predictions And More! by kunlebonik(m): 5:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
The professional corruption will uphold the strike, while the traditional corrupt practices will call it off. All power are in their hand but forget that ALL POWER BELONG TO GOD 🏫

1 Like

Re: When ASUU Will Call Off 2022 Strike, New Predictions And More! by excel127(m): 6:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
sinkhole:

Ijebu Fabrizio Romano

1 Like

Re: When ASUU Will Call Off 2022 Strike, New Predictions And More! by AAA593: 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
excel127:

Ijebu Fabrizio Romano
This ASUU agent info dey always get kleg. E never know wetin dey happen grin grin grin
Re: When ASUU Will Call Off 2022 Strike, New Predictions And More! by Phillyboi(m): 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
sinkhole:
Your updates confuse me somewhat most times �
Earlier in the thread , you said they were at a very advanced stage in the negotiations , later on you predict resumption to happen in August ..
How can negotiations be that 'advanced' like you said but it'll take one whole month to wrap up? . it's contradictory - i mean we've not even entered July ffs ..
PS: I'm not shitting on your work here ..

1 Like

Re: When ASUU Will Call Off 2022 Strike, New Predictions And More! by LadymissiIe(f): 2:49am On Jun 30, 2022
sinkhole:
when the strike is called off please mail me your account details I'll try to at least appreciate.
You've been so helpful, i still remember vividly how you helped us out with information during the COVID-19 ASUU strike period.
Please when the strike is called off and the students are back to school I'll try to appreciate you with a token to show my gratitude.
God bless you

1 Like

Re: When ASUU Will Call Off 2022 Strike, New Predictions And More! by Dontleaveme: 6:28am On Jun 30, 2022
sinkhole:

This has been said over and over and we are in the 5th month of the strike. This strike has paralyzed so many things to many people. Not just students, but parents and guardian, friends and colleagues, employment and so in.
Re: When ASUU Will Call Off 2022 Strike, New Predictions And More! by Officialsetlinn: 10:48am On Jun 30, 2022
It is so terrible, these people do not even rate us! Meanwhile, while waiting for ASUU to call off the strike, why not look for scholarship opportunities? You can find them here: https://setlinn.com/topics/forum/scholarship/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Private Primary & Secondary Schools Add "International" To Its Name? / The UNN Lecturer Who Was Dismissed Might Not Be Guilty. Here Is Why / Futa Post Ume Online Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.