Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

2023. OBIDIENT TV Almost Ready(Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023. OBIDIENT TV Almost Ready(Photos) (2059 Views)

4-Million-Man March In Lagos: Obidients Are Ready (Photos) / The IBB Avenue Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom Is Ready (Photos) / Buruji Kashamu's Grave - Burial Ground Is Ready (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023. OBIDIENT TV Almost Ready(Photos) by pleasureosondu(m): 7:38am On Jun 29, 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023. OBIDIENT TV Almost Ready(Photos) by pleasureosondu(m): 7:39am On Jun 29, 2022
Re: 2023. OBIDIENT TV Almost Ready(Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 7:39am On Jun 29, 2022
Nice one. Nigeria must get it right this time around.

12 Likes

Re: 2023. OBIDIENT TV Almost Ready(Photos) by Fira09(m): 7:40am On Jun 29, 2022
A very good Development.

On PETER OBI MANDATE WE STAND GIDIBAN.

VOTE PETER OBI,

GET YOUR PVC.

19 Likes

Re: 2023. OBIDIENT TV Almost Ready(Photos) by Penguin2: 7:41am On Jun 29, 2022
I am so loving this.

In 2019, Nayib Bukele, now president of El Salvador, was expelled from one of the two major parties of the country and he had no choice but run on a third party that had no structure no elected official.

Based on his antecedents when he was Mayor of the Country’s capital, he was popular among the youth and took Twitter by storm.

The two major political parties, who have taken turns to rule the country since 1982, dismissed his online popularity and argued his party doesn’t have structure.

But to their consternation, when results of election came in, Nayib Bukele won majority votes and was declared president-elect.

He took office in 1 June, 2019.

I see idiots and Tinubu irredeemable urchins and social irritants coming under my mention to convulse how Nigeria is not El Salvador.

But I ask them to hold their peace and watch Peter Obi sworn-in on 29th May, 2023.

19 Likes

Re: 2023. OBIDIENT TV Almost Ready(Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 7:41am On Jun 29, 2022
Impressive

3 Likes

Re: 2023. OBIDIENT TV Almost Ready(Photos) by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:41am On Jun 29, 2022
What is d vision and mission of this?
I pray all goes well with their campaign

1 Like

Re: 2023. OBIDIENT TV Almost Ready(Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 7:43am On Jun 29, 2022
2023 presidential race is between Atiku abubakar and Peter Obi

Others wey no get certificate stand no chance

7 Likes

Re: 2023. OBIDIENT TV Almost Ready(Photos) by Smoke55: 7:44am On Jun 29, 2022
Some hate filled drug Lord urchins will soon invade this thread with their wailing and rant..

They will come up with their usual incoherent gibberish as usual! cool

11 Likes

Re: 2023. OBIDIENT TV Almost Ready(Photos) by wordbank(m): 7:45am On Jun 29, 2022
Urchins and owomidas can't come live on national TV naaaa
Agbero People's Party

9 Likes

Re: 2023. OBIDIENT TV Almost Ready(Photos) by pleasureosondu(m): 8:02am On Jun 29, 2022
Smoke55:
Some hate filled drug Lord urchins will soon invade this thread with their wailing and rant..

They will come up with their usual incoherent gibberish as usual! cool
Comrade, let the vawalence grow small na

5 Likes

Re: 2023. OBIDIENT TV Almost Ready(Photos) by Ozinlex: 8:02am On Jun 29, 2022
Nice one...now capable hands should be brought in board to run its programs, more people from outside the South East should be the face of this new TV. He get why?

7 Likes

Re: 2023. OBIDIENT TV Almost Ready(Photos) by Madmohamed123: 8:03am On Jun 29, 2022
pleasureosondu:
OBIDIENT TV almost 100% ready!��

https://twitter.com/Chude__/status/1541990015122771969?t=BTt7z76rB7fzV1182E_7LA&s=19

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
good so he can get to the people very easy
Re: 2023. OBIDIENT TV Almost Ready(Photos) by Seefinish: 8:09am On Jun 29, 2022
Jagabandists are in pains after seeing this

1 Like

Re: 2023. OBIDIENT TV Almost Ready(Photos) by BlazinGlory40: 8:12am On Jun 29, 2022
Ozinlex:
Nice one...now capable hands should be brought in board to run its programs, more people from outside the South East should be the face of this new TV. He get why?

I agree

3 Likes

Re: 2023. OBIDIENT TV Almost Ready(Photos) by Seefinish: 8:14am On Jun 29, 2022
Jagabandists are in pains now.
Nigerians will collect rice and money from Emi Lokan Master and will go and vote Peter Obi
People are wiser

6 Likes

Re: 2023. OBIDIENT TV Almost Ready(Photos) by id911(m): 8:17am On Jun 29, 2022
Penguin2:
I am so loving this.

In 2019, Nayib Bukele, now president of El Salvador, was expelled from one of the two major parties of the country and he had no choice but run on a third party that had no structure no elected official.

Based on his antecedents when he was Mayor of the Country’s capital, he was popular among the youth and took Twitter by storm.

The two major political parties, who have taken turns to rule the country since 1982, dismissed his online popularity and argued his party doesn’t have structure.

But to their consternation, when results of election came in, Nayib Bukele won majority votes and was declared president-elect.

He took office in 1 June, 2019.

I see idiots and Tinubu irredeemable urchins and social irritants coming under my mention to convulse how Nigeria is not El Salvador.

But I ask them to hold their peace and watch Peter Obi sworn-in on 29th May, 2023.

Even though I'm still on the sidelines , I must say that a lot of guys that I know that hate politics and those that were supporting Osinbajo have joined the Obi movement.

To add to what you've said, the current President of Chile, Gabriel Boric, didn't win election from a major party, he won with an unknown party he founded himself with some smaller coalitions and no structure whatsoever. Emmanuel Macron nkor? Was he not a rookie in French politics? He formed a new party in 2016 without the so-called structure people keep talking about and used it to win French presidential election in 2017. Ukrainian Volodymyr Zelenskyy used the title of his comedy TV show to form a new party in 2018 and from there contested and won election the following year. There are several other examples I wouldn't want to go into.

Why do people always think Nigeria case is different? Do we continue to do the same thing and expect different results? Why not try a different way and see if it's going to give us a better life?

9 Likes

Re: 2023. OBIDIENT TV Almost Ready(Photos) by 1nice(m): 8:25am On Jun 29, 2022
Peter Obi is victorious
Labour Party is victorious
Obidients are victorious

Supporters of Peter Obi will exposed and destroy any thing the enemies of Peter Obi will try to use as bait and leverage to stop Peter Obi from becoming the next President of Nigeria Come 2023.

May all the paid Journalists sent to blackmail and trap Peter Obi be put to shame and may this evil Journalists be defeated and disgrace wherever they may be. May all the enemies of Peter Obi be defeated and disgrace. May all the enemies of Labour Party be defeated and disgrace and may the enemies of the Obidients be defeated and disgrace.

Nigerians let come together and vote for Peter Obi come 2023.
No more rigging of Presidential election in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: 2023. OBIDIENT TV Almost Ready(Photos) by jlinkd78(m): 8:25am On Jun 29, 2022
This is huge
Nobody saw this coming

4 Likes

Re: 2023. OBIDIENT TV Almost Ready(Photos) by Penguin2: 8:39am On Jun 29, 2022
id911:

Even though I'm still on the sidelines , I must say that a lot of guys that I know that hate politics and those that were supporting Osinbajo have joined the Obi movement.

To add to what you've said, the current President of Chile, Gabriel Boric, didn't win election from a major party, he won with an unknown party he founded himself with some smaller coalitions and no structure whatsoever. Emmanuel Macron nkor? Was he not a rookie in French politics? He formed a new party in 2016 without the so-called structure people keep talking about and used it to win French presidential election in 2017. Ukrainian Volodymyr Zelenskyy used the title of his comedy TV show to form a new party in 2018 and from there contested and won election the following year. There are several other examples I wouldn't want to go into.

Why do people always think Nigeria case is different? Do we continue to do the same thing and expect different results? Why not try a different way and see if it's going to give us a better life?

Thank you for for calling my attention to these men too.

What you need to know is that in Nigeria, we all cry about bad leadership but when we see someone good, we bring our primordial sentiments into the whole thing rather than be objective.

Between Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tinubu and Peter Obi, any reasonable Nigerian would admit that Obi stands towers above the rest but some people are not supporting him just because he’s not one of their own.

10 Likes

Re: 2023. OBIDIENT TV Almost Ready(Photos) by AirFireEarthH20: 8:44am On Jun 29, 2022
id911:

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44, this deserve home page. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: 2023. OBIDIENT TV Almost Ready(Photos) by NoQualmz: 8:45am On Jun 29, 2022
These guys are building structures

Nice one Obidients. Obidients are making politics look so interesting. A far cry from what we usually have in the past electioneering years.

I luv pple who put in their all.

Honestly,all hands must be in deck to fix OUR country. Be u an Ipob,boko haram,oduduwa,ijoh republic fighters. Don’t tell me trash on how the country has so much decayed. Every one of us made the country look this way..so u tryna secede to go continue another because one mad man promised a new country flowing with milk and honey,is a big fat lie.

Nigeria is all we’ve got.

3 Likes

Re: 2023. OBIDIENT TV Almost Ready(Photos) by FuckkME(f): 8:47am On Jun 29, 2022
Uncle seun if its others, na only 2 comments, e don reach front page grin

4 Likes

Re: 2023. OBIDIENT TV Almost Ready(Photos) by Smithkafors(m): 8:48am On Jun 29, 2022
Nice one....

Re: 2023. OBIDIENT TV Almost Ready(Photos) by jydeskill1(m): 9:06am On Jun 29, 2022
Elections are not won on TV.
Re: 2023. OBIDIENT TV Almost Ready(Photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 29, 2022
We can do more this is our country,good one from op get people to know obi his Lego is the key

1 Like

Re: 2023. OBIDIENT TV Almost Ready(Photos) by Smile4me01(m): 11:23am On Jun 29, 2022
He who labor must eat the fruit ������ of labours Peter Obi is the only answer to Nigerians prayers
Re: 2023. OBIDIENT TV Almost Ready(Photos) by Bontafa: 11:50am On Jun 29, 2022
jydeskill1:
Elections are not won on TV.

Okay
Re: 2023. OBIDIENT TV Almost Ready(Photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 29, 2022
Ozinlex:

I agree with you, the major anchors should be from the North. If it's a female, let her be a hijab wearing lady. If it's a male, let him have rough beards. Also, have a Hausa language program.

It get why, Labour Party needs to penetrate core North!

1 Like

Re: 2023. OBIDIENT TV Almost Ready(Photos) by kimjongJezebel: 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
Seun Lalasticlala, does this not deserve front page?
Re: 2023. OBIDIENT TV Almost Ready(Photos) by pleasureosondu(m): 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
kimjongJezebel:
Seun Lalasticlala, does this not deserve front page?
No, it's not. But let it be something negative about Obi or Labour Party, voila Front Page straight. What Seun doesn't know is that news about Labour Party or Peter Obi will generate more views for him than news about Atiku or Tinubu due to the fact that a large number of Obi's supporters are online. So, if Seun is a good business man, he will key into attracting that online supporters to his website. In my opinion, we already have a good number of Tinubu and Atiku's online supporters here.

1 Like

Re: 2023. OBIDIENT TV Almost Ready(Photos) by VaginaMiners: 1:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
B.I.D

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of The Day. Ganduje And Kwankwaso. / I Regret Working For Buhari, Please Forgive Me - Sarki Begs Nigerians / Anglican Bishops Seek Explanation Over ‘dismantling’ Of Eastern Rail Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.