Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Picture Of The Day. Ganduje And Kwankwaso. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of The Day. Ganduje And Kwankwaso. (2079 Views)

Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) / El-Rufai, Ganduje And Emir Sanusi Receive Okorocha In Kano / Caption This Photo Of Buhari, Ganduje And Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of The Day. Ganduje And Kwankwaso. by plaindealer: 10:44pm On Sep 26, 2022
I love Nigerian politics.

I swear..

grin grin

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Day. Ganduje And Kwankwaso. by Okwyjesus(m): 10:47pm On Sep 26, 2022
Kwankwanso will sink permanently as political if he play that hide and seek with Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day. Ganduje And Kwankwaso. by Asgard73: 10:55pm On Sep 26, 2022
Okwyjesus:
Kwankwanso will sink permanently as political if he play that hide and seek with Nigerians

Na you go sink a.m. ?

Who be the Nigerians ?

IPOB cretians and bingos or OBI IPOB NOISE MAKERS

EAST HAS GONE SOUR ..

Una go just open mouth anyhow the talk like ...

Nigerians know what’s going on in the east ..

After Una noise .. Una go gently go back join those asking for ego nmkpo..

Power to the people
North 2023

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Day. Ganduje And Kwankwaso. by Asgard73: 10:58pm On Sep 26, 2022
Nigerian Northern politcs remains the best .. try can never kill them selves like the igbos in the east.

Those ones are already killing each other and eating flesh on top wetin dem go still lose

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Day. Ganduje And Kwankwaso. by Advocate500: 11:02pm On Sep 26, 2022
Asgard73:

Na you go sink a.m. ?

Who be the Nigerians ?

EAST HAS GONE SOUR ..

Power to the people
North 2023
this one is losing his mental health in the name of politics.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of The Day. Ganduje And Kwankwaso. by Okoroawusa: 11:06pm On Sep 26, 2022
What is the big deal? It's just a picture. If they didn't give a press conference then that's what it's to me.
Re: Picture Of The Day. Ganduje And Kwankwaso. by tinsel: 11:09pm On Sep 26, 2022
Okwyjesus:
Everybody will sink unless he is supporting Obi. Children self.

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day. Ganduje And Kwankwaso. by Okwyjesus(m): 11:33pm On Sep 26, 2022
tinsel:

Everybody will sink unless he is supporting Obi. Children self.

Where did you see Obi in the sentence?
Re: Picture Of The Day. Ganduje And Kwankwaso. by yyba: 11:34pm On Sep 26, 2022
IPOB miscreants will soon invade this thread with hate comment

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day. Ganduje And Kwankwaso. by Okwyjesus(m): 11:35pm On Sep 26, 2022
Asgard73:

Na you go sink a.m. ?

Who be the Nigerians ?

EAST HAS GONE SOUR ..

Power to the people
North 2023

Tinubu stipend is working on shameless people.

Men with no conscience.
Re: Picture Of The Day. Ganduje And Kwankwaso. by tinsel: 12:02am On Sep 27, 2022
Okwyjesus:

Where did you see Obi in the sentence?
You don't need to mention for somebody to know where you are headed.

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day. Ganduje And Kwankwaso. by plaindealer: 12:10am On Sep 27, 2022
tinsel:

You don't need to mention for somebody to know where you are headed.

Okwyjesus:

That's good campaign strategy. I will appreciate to have one

BUT I WILL STILL VOTE OBI.

They told us to collect their money and vote our conscience.

You are right, he's a Pandorian... grin

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of The Day. Ganduje And Kwankwaso. by Indispensable85(m): 12:46am On Sep 27, 2022
plaindealer:

You are right, he's a Pandorian... grin

Hahahahahahahaha....u catch am
Re: Picture Of The Day. Ganduje And Kwankwaso. by favour2222: 12:51am On Sep 27, 2022
But if them commot those agbada,hope say them go see person inside that cloth.

Am just imagining oh
Re: Picture Of The Day. Ganduje And Kwankwaso. by Asgard73: 1:10am On Sep 27, 2022
Advocate500:
this one is losing his mental health in the name of politics.

Is that all?

Bingos everywhere..

Power to the people
North 2023

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. Ganduje And Kwankwaso. by GodsOwnMan: 1:50am On Sep 27, 2022
Dat ganduje smile na wa o! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of The Day. Ganduje And Kwankwaso. by DeLaRue: 3:00am On Sep 27, 2022
It's a mystery how 2 politicians fall out so badly, and before you know it they are back together smiling for the camera.

Ordinary people don't make up as easily as politicians do.
Re: Picture Of The Day. Ganduje And Kwankwaso. by zombieHUNTER: 3:07am On Sep 27, 2022
plaindealer:
I swear.
grin grin

my Yoruba Muslim friend...

Nigerians have strongly rejected a Muslim Muslim ticket... it's demonic and from the pit of hell

APc that has kept the youths useless at home through the ASUU strike can afford to offer a politician ten bullion vans, this we all know.

But the youths are woke now
ever ready to reward the devilish party in 2023
Re: Picture Of The Day. Ganduje And Kwankwaso. by plaindealer: 3:37am On Sep 27, 2022
zombieHUNTER:

my Yoruba Muslim friend...

Nigerians have strongly rejected a Muslim Muslim ticket... it's demonic and from the pit of hell

APc that has kept the youths useless at home through the ASUU strike can afford to offer a politician ten bullion vans, this we all know.

But the youths are woke now
ever ready to reward the devilish party in 2023

Typical Pandorain ipob religious and ethnic bigot nonsense.

Den take bigotry and rubbish swear for you Igbos ni? grin grin
Re: Picture Of The Day. Ganduje And Kwankwaso. by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:02am On Sep 27, 2022
plaindealer:

I swear..

grin grin
Keep giving yourselves false hope with Kwankwaso, I'm giving you latest 2days, it will be another delusion

Kwankwaso told Tinubu go and rest that he is too old, because Kwankwaso is seen with Ganduje so for your minds you think Kwankwaso will step-down for Tinubu, and abandonKano APC members that decamped to NNPP and vying for elective positions Kwankwaso that is more popular in Northwest than Tinubu in Southwest, Ganduje is trying to make peace with Kwankwaso because that NNPP will win Kano in next gubernatorial election

Re: Picture Of The Day. Ganduje And Kwankwaso. by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:17am On Sep 27, 2022
plaindealer:

I swear..

grin grin
I hope you know the meaning and function of protocol lounge at the Airport

Re: Picture Of The Day. Ganduje And Kwankwaso. by plaindealer: 4:19am On Sep 27, 2022
post=117042157:

Keep giving yourselves false hope with Kwankwaso, I'm giving you latest 2days, it will be another delusion

Kwankwaso told Tinubu go and rest that he is too old, because Kwankwaso is seen with Ganduje so for your minds you think Kwankwaso will step-down for Tinubu, and aboundon Kano APC members that decamped to NNPP and vying for elective positions Kwankwaso that is more popular in Northwest than Tinubu in Southwest, Ganduje is trying to make peace with Kwankwaso because that NNPP will win Kano in next gubernatorial election

This pandorian don enter panic mode, see rubbish upon rubbish..your pain and sorrow neva start.. grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of The Day. Ganduje And Kwankwaso. by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:29am On Sep 27, 2022
plaindealer:

This pandorian don enter panic mode, see rubbish upon rubbish..your pain and sorrow neva start.. grin grin grin

I'm giving you just today your delusion on Kwankwaso will be over grin grin go and ask the functions of protocol lounge at the airport Otondo

Re: Picture Of The Day. Ganduje And Kwankwaso. by Redstubpen: 4:36am On Sep 27, 2022
grin

Northern Hegemony
Re: Picture Of The Day. Ganduje And Kwankwaso. by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:40am On Sep 27, 2022
plaindealer:

Typical Pandorain ipob religious and ethnic bigot nonsense.

Den take bigotry and rubbish swear for you Igbos ni? grin grin
Where are the pictures of Tinubu one million march held at Teslim Balogun stadium in Lagos yesterday grin grin grin

Re: Picture Of The Day. Ganduje And Kwankwaso. by Wisetrue99: 5:07am On Sep 27, 2022
plaindealer:

I swear..
grin grin
What is there to love

Evil leaders playing kites with your heads

Politics is even more boring in this regime!
Re: Picture Of The Day. Ganduje And Kwankwaso. by shortIGBOman: 6:33am On Sep 27, 2022
Okwyjesus:

Emeka, focus on your Brother Peter Obi and his PIPE DREAM. The North wont vote him, the West won't vote him, South South won't vote him. His own IGBO Brothers won't vote him, cause IGBO People no like themselves. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of The Day. Ganduje And Kwankwaso. by plaindealer: 7:06am On Sep 27, 2022
post=117042347:

Where are the pictures of Tinubu one million march held at Teslim Balogun stadium in Lagos yesterday grin grin grin

Where ya own flag dey?

You go need am after Feb 2023.

grin grin grin

Re: Picture Of The Day. Ganduje And Kwankwaso. by techWriter3: 8:16am On Sep 27, 2022
everyone will drowning unless he is supporting politicians
Re: Picture Of The Day. Ganduje And Kwankwaso. by plaindealer: 2:21pm On Sep 27, 2022
Less than 24 hours after meeting Ganduje, Kwankwaso jet's to Katsina to hang out with Masari in Katsina..

grin

(1) (Reply)

2023: Peter Obi Rejects Award / 2023: Ekwunife Loses, As Court Affirms Umeh As LP Candidate / Lagos, Why? Adamu Garba Lament..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.