Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) (59384 Views)

Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack / Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal / Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by DSC7: 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
Can Tinubu's face be carved? undecided..

We want to see grin..

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
These youths are dillusional, no wonder they always curse and abuse a president, after expecting so much cheesy
A president can not make you have more money, use your brains, make your way.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by Saubanana(m): 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
Karlovych:
I'm far from miserable on the other hand you've been doing this rubbish for over a year now, you need to evaluate your life as you are wasting time you can never get back.

Find something productive to do with your life because I'm certain since you started this nonsense you are yet to benefit a substantial amount of money from it.

By the time you get to your 30s with zero employable skills that's when you'll start facing the consequences whether you like it or not.
If you are not miserable you won't be checking innocent accounts up and down, this is not celestial okay
Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by Savagery101: 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2022
STOOPID YOUTHS, TINUBU AND PETER OBI WILL NEVER SMELL THIS POWER, THE NORTH WILL NEVER RELEASE POWER TO THEM. SO STOP WASTING YOUR TIME, NOTHING GOOD WILL COME OUT THE COMING PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, GO AND MARK IT DOWN.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by slowice(m): 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
Man's so presidential grin grin

We deserve a sound mind as president... We deserve po.

Don't settle for less when you can get more.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by Herbal001: 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
Acknowledgement; ability to express appreciation publicly is a great tools for gaining people's trust.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by Mayeldah(m): 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
Obi L'okan

#PeterObi2023

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by wildkat: 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Dear Nigerians please forgive me, after 8 years of APC support I finally asked myself what I benefited and I couldn't give a productive answer.

The 30K zombie stipend was rendered useless all thanks to inflation, I have decided to fully support Labour Party and Peter Obi to see if my life will change for good.

Even my APC hat doesn't fit my head anymore.

Signed:
Felix Terungwa Dav

#OBIdience 2023

Who’s in that picture?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by Karlovych: 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
Saubanana:

If you are not miserable you won't be checking innocent accounts up and down, this is not celestial okay
Stop creating monikers to beg, you should ask yourself how many people have become successful through begging? Like I said you can avoid taking responsibility for your actions now, the consequences of not having employable skills are waiting for you in the future.

Continue joking with your life.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by Arysexy(m): 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
grin

See talented youths

Peter Obi the only Youth friendly Presidential aspirant have the youths in the bag already.

All manner of selfless campaign for him without receiving shishi. That's genuine show of love and solidarity.

Unlike those Agbado group in telegram that come out en masse after receiving 2k recharge cards to be writing jagabandit borgu architect of modern irajigbi upandan.

The street is OBIdient, no shaking.

2023 is Obi's time to shine and work for Nigeria.

God bless the youth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by MrUchenna1(m): 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
Fahdiga:
Our incoming president inshallah. May Allah grant you your wish. Islam for life
manta da hankali, zan zabe shi
Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by Newnigeria2023: 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Dear Nigerians please forgive me, after 8 years of APC support I finally asked myself what I benefited and I couldn't give a productive answer.

The 30K zombie stipend was rendered useless all thanks to inflation, I have decided to fully support Labour Party and Peter Obi to see if my life will change for good.

Signed:
Felix Terungwa Dav

#OBIdience 2023
your sons are forgiven

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by jaytee01(m): 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
The right man but I guess in the wrong party
If smaller party can join forces just like APC did in 2014/15 then........but here in Nigeria some are ready to buy vote for #20,000/vote. And wat do u expect a man dat has not seen #20,000 cash for the past 2years to do?
I pray obi wins anyway. My PVC is ready.....

If only INEC could count social media vote grin grin grin
How many people can they buy with 20k or 10k?
No be delegate election be dis ooo

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by Love55freas(m): 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
professional baber ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by condralbedez: 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
Karlovych:

Signed:
Felix Terungwa Dav

#OBIdience 2023

Nice one,I wish vulturebbqgrill and other Zone B will follow suit.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by Arysexy(m): 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
Peter Obi, the Mandela of our time.

When God wants to bless a man, He grants him an unmerited grace that turns everything in his favour.

I have never seen this amount of support before, Even Buhari had one sided support until the alliance.

Peter Obi's support base is Nationwide, occasioned by bad governance from APC and PDP

With Obi, a new Nigeria is assured

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by pacespot(m): 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
Tinubu's urchins will never do this for him because their support for him was never genuine. They are either supporting him for financial compensation, or to reinforce their ethnic and religion bigotries, or just to spite Obi's supporters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by nedekid: 2:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
A lot of talents wasting in this country. As they say, Nigeria is a dream killer.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by marsman: 2:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
IPOB and extremism
Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 2:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
Peter obi is the right man to deliver this nation from falling economy presently

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by Winnermindset(f): 2:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
OObidient till I vote.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by DonBenny77(m): 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
We are Obidient Sir!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by Seakay(m): 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
auditor0471:
Sometimes I feel for Peter Obi. He is carrying a burden bigger than him. a burden for huge junk of common men who has given up on the country leadership. He may not have know it will be this big. But I sincerely pray for him for the strength to carry on. Maybe with him we may just get it right if not for anything he will know Nigerians made him president not any party or godfather.
Well said.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by scabele(m): 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
Fahdiga:
Our incoming president inshallah. May Allah grant you your wish. Islam for life
Amen
Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by Victor08032(m): 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
PO IS OUR NEXT PRESIDENT.. AS THE MATTER OF FACT, TINIFUTU& Atiku WOULD SOON JOIN THEMSELVES FOR THE FAVOR OF OUR PRESIDENT .. WE NO DEY GIVE SHISHI

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by Marrvelous(f): 2:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
Loool obi my man, 0 90 641 924 09 is the number I'm your favorite gadget plug US used st cheaper rates apple products
Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by cremedelacreme: 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
Thats my barber at Rumuigbo Port Harcourt. JC, you are too good bro. Congrats,
Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by yetunsbay(m): 2:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
Obi really need to collect loan fr Lapo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) / Senator Rose Oko Is Dead / "Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.