Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Tinubu Is The Oxygen we Need For The Next 8years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is The Oxygen we Need For The Next 8years (556 Views)

Any Money You Collect Now, Get Ready To Back In The Next 8years / So This Is How Bad Nigeria Has Gotten In Under 8years? (pics) / Throwback- kashim Shettima On CNN 8years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is The Oxygen we Need For The Next 8years by Durabest: 8:40am On Jun 29, 2022
No man or woman can decieve me not to vote a man who has tried so much to raise men from grass to grace,those he helped has transformed millions of Nigerians out of poverty.Tinubu i know is not a man you can run to and he turn his back at you,his arms are opened for every Nigerians to benefit.When you do business in Lagos it means your business is for the 36 states and capital,it goes round the country,when a person from Lagos lead,is for the whole Nigeria.During the days of PDP When Nigerians were crying both home and abroad the only man that was thinking of how to rescue Nigeria from PDP hell is Tinubu.The people complaining of Tinubu age should have used that time to convience Nigerians to vote for your candidates as for me i want to grow old so allow me vote my granpa.ANOTHER MAN FOOD NA ANOTHER MAN POISON. VOTE BOLA TINUBU FOR BETTER NIGERIA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Oxygen we Need For The Next 8years by PrinceOfLagos: 8:41am On Jun 29, 2022
Only you and your house hold needs his corruption laden oxygen you should say

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Oxygen we Need For The Next 8years by Shawl001(m): 8:44am On Jun 29, 2022
Pls spell the "Oxegen" correctly.

Also,
Try and use personal terms here. Don't generalise your opinions.
God bless you.

*modified
Thanks for the correction.
Re: Tinubu Is The Oxygen we Need For The Next 8years by SocialJustice: 8:45am On Jun 29, 2022
Try to edit the rubbish you are given before posting. Ah ah.
Re: Tinubu Is The Oxygen we Need For The Next 8years by Bobloco: 8:46am On Jun 29, 2022
OP kindly edit it to "Tinubu is the oxygen I need for the next few 8 years"

......and be ready to be taxed by Alpha Beta for that oxygen

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Oxygen we Need For The Next 8years by PresidObi: 8:46am On Jun 29, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Oxygen we Need For The Next 8years by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 29, 2022
I refuse to be confused
Re: Tinubu Is The Oxygen we Need For The Next 8years by Vulturereloaded: 8:47am On Jun 29, 2022
Oxygen that needs oxygen grin angry grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Oxygen we Need For The Next 8years by zionmde: 8:47am On Jun 29, 2022
Oxygen that will soon be on life support

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Oxygen we Need For The Next 8years by IamWonderful: 8:48am On Jun 29, 2022
Ok
Re: Tinubu Is The Oxygen we Need For The Next 8years by IamWonderful: 8:48am On Jun 29, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Oxygen that needs oxygen grin angry grin

Re: Tinubu Is The Oxygen we Need For The Next 8years by Vulturereloaded: 8:51am On Jun 29, 2022
[quote author=IamWonderful post=114253946][/quote]

Soludo is in no capacity able to mock anyone, until his record surpasses his.
Re: Tinubu Is The Oxygen we Need For The Next 8years by slickbak(m): 8:55am On Jun 29, 2022
cheesy

Baba needs oxygen and you’re personifying him as the oxygen we need.

Be careful o

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Oxygen we Need For The Next 8years by jydeskill1(m): 9:03am On Jun 29, 2022
I am so obsessed.
Re: Tinubu Is The Oxygen we Need For The Next 8years by Arda1000(m): 9:10am On Jun 29, 2022
I think he needs oxygen more grin
Re: Tinubu Is The Oxygen we Need For The Next 8years by Flora2Sweet: 9:10am On Jun 29, 2022
Or Acid grin
Re: Tinubu Is The Oxygen we Need For The Next 8years by ambale(m): 9:12am On Jun 29, 2022
Suddenly, you lots no longer speak high of buhari again

We wasted eight years thinking buhari has something up his sleeves and now this

Can Nigeria sustain 16 years of misrule

Only time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Oxygen we Need For The Next 8years by Mstick: 9:13am On Jun 29, 2022
You mean Tinubu rescued us from PDP to APC? This current APC? The same party that has taken us decades back?

Why didn't Tinubu also use that time to acquire more educational qualifications?

grin

Re: Tinubu Is The Oxygen we Need For The Next 8years by OfoIgbo: 9:13am On Jun 29, 2022
Let us first survive the polluted oxygen he supplied to Nigerians in 2015.
Re: Tinubu Is The Oxygen we Need For The Next 8years by PumpumPrince: 9:59am On Jun 29, 2022
Juliet751:
I refuse to be confused

so has we where discusin,when can i kiss u & how much please? smiley
Re: Tinubu Is The Oxygen we Need For The Next 8years by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 29, 2022
Re: Tinubu Is The Oxygen we Need For The Next 8years by techWriter3: 11:12am On Jun 29, 2022
Only you and your bedroom place must his graft laden oxygen you should believe
Re: Tinubu Is The Oxygen we Need For The Next 8years by Yves4real(f): 11:32am On Jun 29, 2022
Someone should call this man to order. angry angry

Re: Tinubu Is The Oxygen we Need For The Next 8years by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
Which kind oxygen mberibe be that?
Re: Tinubu Is The Oxygen we Need For The Next 8years by ysth(m): 12:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
Someone that is at the point of death from low oxygen and health issues is the one you want as Nigerian Oxygen for the next 8 years? Haba na.

(1) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Misrepresents, Disrespects North - Arewa Youths Progressive Alliance. / Tinubu/ Shettima: The Combination That Undermined GOODLUCK JONATHAN / Governor Hope Uzodimma Embarrassed In Same Event With Peter Obi (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.