Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,112 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland (4012 Views)

Bursted! How INEC's Prof Mahmoud Appointed Tinubu's Ex Commissioner Head ICT / Bursted: How APC Connived With INEC To Rig The Election / Bursted:-how Adams Oshimole Secured Buhari Victory In His Ward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by ajoguegbe(m): 1:38am On Jun 29, 2022
I am always shocked when I see any reasonable youth supporting Tinubu online. So I decided to research some of the monikers on Nairaland supporting him. In the process, I discovered they were all owned by 1 or at most 2 persons who created multiple accounts. I will be stating their handles here and how I discovered. You can also Go and Verify

1. All the monikers supporting Tinubu were created same day
The accounts were either created on Feb 19, 2022 or March 02, 2021by same person. Check them out
Created March 02, 2021: Weak6Exers, RobustRoad, KoronaKola, BowlingTall, TallerKola, etc
Created Feb 19 2022: Cuddlyaplasta4, Islandsscotch8, Cleatsmottled9, etc

2. Their Time spent on Nairaland are same
Check out all the account created in March 02, 2021, they have all spent 3 days and some hours. It simply shows that the guy logs in and out of each account to comment. The last logins are also same time

3. All the comments are similar and they don't create new threads. Only likes and comments
All the threads sound like Tinubu the builder of Lagos that Mkpurimiri is trying to destroy. and Obi Pandora, or 5% They create that tribal sentiment to make some South Westerners think its them against us. Check also Pakute same same

4. Very high like for saying nonsense. In some cases they gather the same number of likes and shares
In most cases where the guy logs in and out spilling different bile comments you will notice they have exactly same number people liking the comments from these handles. Its either he has people who only login to like or he actually has over 200 accounts and must login into each of them to like or that Seun is privy to it. With this you think many people are supporting the comment not knowing its one person.

I have shared screenshots here. The painful thing is that they may just be giving this guy corn and agbado to do this and that is his only job.
Conclusion:
Tinubu has only one or few guys paid to support him but tries to make it look they are many. secondly the guy is trying to bring ethnic coloration to it. But he is all alone. Dont reply such thread when you see them

Stay tuned: I will keep bursting more accounts

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:42am On Jun 29, 2022
Funny how life can be,!

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by Patrickker(m): 1:42am On Jun 29, 2022
Busted!

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by ajoguegbe(m): 1:44am On Jun 29, 2022
I am calling on Seun, lalast.iclala, myn.d44, to investigate and delete these accounts as they are fake accounts masquerading as different individuals and creating tribal hatred

See how the same person comments 3x using different accounts. All the accounts encircled in red were created same day

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by fullnetwork: 1:44am On Jun 29, 2022
You are the son of your father!
They know people are emotional when it has to do with who they are. So they play along those lines.
The price of bread or my health guarantee or security doesn't not respect my ethnic or religious background.
We are getting wiser.

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by PDJT: 1:46am On Jun 29, 2022
ajoguegbe:
I am always shocked when I see any reasonable youth supporting Tinubu online. So I decided to research all the handles on Nairaland supporting him. In the process, I discovered they were all owned by 1 or at most 2 persons who created multiple accounts. I will be stating their handles here and how I discovered. You can also Go and Verify

1. All the handles supporting Tinubu were created same day
The accounts were either created on Feb 19, 2022 or March 02, 2021by same person. Check them out
Created March 02, 2021: Weak6Exers, RobustRoad, KoronaKola, BowlingTall, TallerKola, etc

Check out all the account created in March 02, 2021, they have all spent 3 days and some hours. It simply shows that the guy logs in and out of each account to comment. The last logins are also same time

3. All the comments are similar and they don't create posts
All the threads sound like Tinubu the builder of Lagos that Mkpurimiri is trying to destroy. and Obi Pandora, or 5% They create that tribal sentiment to make some South Westerners think its them against us. Check also Pakute same same

4. In some cases they gather the same number of likes and shares
In most cases where the guy logs in and out spilling different bile comments you will notice they have exactly same number people liking the thread from these handles. Its either he has people who only login to like or he actually has over 200 accounts and must login into each of them to like. With this you think many people are supporting the comment not knowing its one person.

I have shared screenshots here. The painful thing is that they may just be giving this guy 30k to do this and that is his only job.
Conclusion:
Tinubu has only one guy paid to support him but tries to make it look they are many. secondly the guy is trying to bring ethnic coloration to it. But he is all alone. Dont reply such thread when you see them

Stay tuned: I will keep busting more accounts

-The question is what is Seun , Mynd44 , Lalasticlala and all the MODS doing about it? Absolutely fuckall!

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by Mystic216: 1:47am On Jun 29, 2022
Maximum accolades to you bros

92 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by PoliteActivist: 1:48am On Jun 29, 2022
ajoguegbe:
I am always shocked when I see any reasonable youth supporting Tinubu online. So I decided to research all the handles on Nairaland supporting him. In the process, I discovered they were all owned by 1 or at most 2 persons who created multiple accounts. I will be stating their handles here and how I discovered. You can also Go and Verify

Thanks for this expose, you are a genius. No need calling Lalasticlala because they'll never put it on front page. Great job.

But let's not forget Atiku o. He's just as extremely corrupt but hasn't been catching so much heat because there is so much dirt around Tinubu alone!

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by KevMitnick: 1:53am On Jun 29, 2022
Wow...excellent observation Op. These guys are actually like BMCs. They have an office where they work to promote their candidates and fight other people with parallel interests, this they do for a small fee or stipend. BMCs were paid 30k or so. grin

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by CyynthiaKiss(f): 1:55am On Jun 29, 2022
Seun Lalasticlala and mynd44 should get rid of those accounts asap undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by KoronaKola: 1:59am On Jun 29, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:
Seun Lalasticlala and mynd44 should get rid of those accounts asap undecided

Why should Seun and Mynd44 get rid of my account because I’m commenting in support of Tinubu?

Na your papa buy me data?

If I like I will copy comments of other Nairalanders and repost the same comment. Does that break any rules on Nairaland?

Seems you Obi mpukuririr people keep getting worse by the day.

205 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by onomeabuja: 2:01am On Jun 29, 2022
ajoguegbe:

In most cases where the guy logs in and out spilling different bile comments you will notice they have exactly same number people liking the thread from these handles. Its either he has people who only login to like or he actually has over 200 accounts and must login into each of them to like. With this you think many people are supporting the comment not knowing its one person.

I have shared screenshots here. The painful thing is that they may just be giving this guy 30k to do this and that is his only job.
Conclusion:
Tinubu has only one guy paid to support him but tries to make it look they are many. secondly the guy is trying to bring ethnic coloration to it. But he is all alone. Dont reply such thread when you see them

Na real busted!!! cheesy
D guy go de lick red pepper now
" wind don blow fowl Nash don open" grin
Any time I see all these long long names like NEPA pole, on Nairaland ,
I knw say na all these small small thieves for our midst grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by blaquebelle: 2:13am On Jun 29, 2022
Abajo!
Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by derecho(m): 2:15am On Jun 29, 2022
They underestimate OBIdients.
Prolly they feel they are dealing with the illiterates they've deceived in the past

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by KoronaKola: 2:17am On Jun 29, 2022
ajoguegbe:

AlI I'm advising Tinubu is to employ more intelligent people to handle this job. You sound like a tout and lacking creativity. How can you keep using the same sentences and phrases over and over even when it was pointed out. How can you justify your pay. I'm sure you didnt attend any interview for this job or may be its the likes of MC Oluomo that recruited you.

Thank for you advise. I always get paid 1k per month which explain why I only have time to post the same set of comment because I don’t want to waste my mb.

I can give you my account number for you to help my life. Any amount will be more appreciated so I won’t need to look up to MC Oluomo to pay me because he owes me 5month salary.

I’m waiting for you to send money to me. If you fail to send that money then you are delusional.

200 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by KoronaKola: 2:21am On Jun 29, 2022
I don’t know all these Obituary fan are crying tho.

I’m an adult. If I I like I post the same comment 1000 times, it’s my MB and my phone so why are these kids crying like they are in an OBItuary situation?

199 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:24am On Jun 29, 2022
ajoguegbe:

AlI I'm advising Tinubu is to employ more intelligent people to handle this job. You sound like a tout and lacking creativity. How can you keep using the same sentences and phrases over and over even when it was pointed out. How can you justify your pay. I'm sure you didnt attend any interview for this job or may be its the likes of MC Oluomo that recruited you.

LMAO! grin shocked

8 Likes

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by derecho(m): 2:27am On Jun 29, 2022
One OBIdient is equal to 1000 tinubu slaves.
Just like Goliath confuse wen stone from little David tosh hin forehead, na so e go be for dem

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by Karlovych: 2:39am On Jun 29, 2022
embarassed His online owomida soldiers that sell his uneducated poo poo status

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by helinues: 2:39am On Jun 29, 2022
Though I am not in support of those guys activities on this forum cos their act is cheating still Pdp members started that on this forum.

Do you still remember Buhari vs Stone polls on this forum.

Sometimes in life, we have to be careful of what to wish for

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by helinues: 2:41am On Jun 29, 2022
derecho:
They underestimate OBIdients.
Prolly they feel they are dealing with the illiterates they've deceived in the past

They are actually copying from old Pdp members who are now supporting Obi

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by helinues: 2:44am On Jun 29, 2022
KoronaKola:
I don’t know all these Obituary fan are crying tho.

I’m an adult. If I I like I post the same comment 1000 times, it’s my MB and my phone so why are these kids crying like they are in an OBItuary situation?

Alaye, your activities on this forum is a disgrace to Tinubu's presidency cos you guys are acting as if you are not creative enough by switching monikers to repeat same message and be giving yourself likes.. That's cheating.

You do not need multiple monikers to campaign for your preferred candidate

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by NotBeenPaid: 2:52am On Jun 29, 2022
Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by Isobug: 2:54am On Jun 29, 2022
Hmmm....but there's something special behind those likes. Not ordinary

6 Likes

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by eleko1: 3:00am On Jun 29, 2022
sad one/2 pipu have time to registered more than 200 acc and another guy have time to check all the 200 acc
Joblessness

180 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by jogojogo: 3:17am On Jun 29, 2022
So where are the remaining.
We have 7 here already
We have 193 left.
ajoguegbe:

Conclusion:

3 Likes

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by Invictuse: 5:09am On Jun 29, 2022
Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by Invictuse: 5:09am On Jun 29, 2022
Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by helinues: 5:11am On Jun 29, 2022
Invictuse:
You despicable Igbos never cease to amuse me. Do you know how many Peter Obi urchin that have opened various monicker to win online polls for him n post senseless messages or why else do you thick from 2003 no sensible Peter Obi urchin can answer why the Pandora Criminal looting several millions of dollars into his daughter's Pandora account in his second term.

Why can't all the bot supporting Peter Obi not answering why he was caught red-handed looting 250 million naira cash to Lagos till date.

Why was he using state fund to build next in Abuja n PH when he was the gov n for fools like you that will claim he did with his money why did he not build any mall before he became a governor n how many as he built since Anambra state coffers was taken from him.

Why did he loot to buy share in brewery in Anambra state name only to steal it it tru the back with his father as a board member n so on n so fort

Are you a JJC on this forum?

And for your mind, you self go dey claim sophisticated with this kind of politics of hatred.

Oju gba mi ti for some of una

5 Likes

Re: Bursted: How A Tinubu Supporter Created Over 200 Accounts On Nairaland by Invictuse: 5:12am On Jun 29, 2022
You despicable Igbos never cease to amuse me. Do you know how many Peter Obi urchin that have opened various monicker to win online polls for him n post senseless messages or why else do you thick from 2003 no sensible Peter Obi urchin can answer why the Pandora Criminal looting several millions of dollars into his daughter's Pandora account in his second term.

Why can't all the bot supporting Peter Obi not answering why he was caught red-handed looting 250 million naira cash to Lagos till date.

Why was he using state fund to build next in Abuja n PH when he was the gov n for fools like you that will claim he did with his money why did he not build any mall before he became a governor n how many as he built since Anambra state coffers was taken from him.

Why did he loot to buy share in brewery in Anambra state name only to steal it it tru the back with his father as a board member n so on n so fort

ajoguegbe:

Conclusion:

10 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Was Osibanjo Not Welcomed With Funfair In Ogun State Like Buhari In Kastina? / EFCC arrests Former Deputy Speaker Usman Nafada / National Good Governance Team In Plateau State. #nggtour2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.