Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,245 members, 7,811,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

I Am Obi's Structure, Go And Verify (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Obi's Structure, Go And Verify (picture) (3138 Views)

Peter Obi Structure / Peter Obi's Structure Vs Tinubu's Structure (Pix) / The Peter Obi Structure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Obi's Structure, Go And Verify (picture) by XerXers: 8:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
Location still unknown

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Obi's Structure, Go And Verify (picture) by NwaNimo1(m): 8:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
'Super Structure'

[img]https://giffiles./216/216405.gif[/img]

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Obi's Structure, Go And Verify (picture) by PrinceOfLagos: 8:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
My Igbo brothers , it's time to make money

It you know, you know

6 Likes

Re: I Am Obi's Structure, Go And Verify (picture) by Zonefree(m): 8:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
NwaNimo1:
'Super Structure'

[img]https://giffiles./216/216405.gif[/img]
In mathematics we call it perpendicular structure
Re: I Am Obi's Structure, Go And Verify (picture) by Coolsperm: 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
APC supporters did worst abuse of the opponent in 2015, God bless Peter Muhammed Adebayo

5 Likes

Re: I Am Obi's Structure, Go And Verify (picture) by Islandlady(f): 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Who's your boo, Do I look like gay to you?

See dis guy sha
Omo ale ni e!

You are stubborn, I am not a guy. . .I am a lady you wish you had

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Obi's Structure, Go And Verify (picture) by ThatFairGuy1: 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
Social media structure. grin

145 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Obi's Structure, Go And Verify (picture) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
Peter Obi Presidency is all Nigerians need right now. Nigeria's situation is critical at the moment, and the worst thing that would happen to us is for extremely corrupt and business-as-usual type of politicians like Atiku and Tinubu that lavish money on cronies and other corrupt practices to win. Peter Obi who didn't spend shishi to emerge, someone who already hates waste and corruption will definitely ensure that resources are judiciously used for the masses benefit. By cutting out waste, Peter Obi government would be able to re-channel the resources to areas that need it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Obi's Structure, Go And Verify (picture) by Islandlady(f): 9:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
Fira09:

U self u know,He is a man .....His just deceiving people with his moniker (islandlady)
You know I am warning you specifically o, I hate nonsense

Desist from stalking and quoting me to spew trash!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Obi's Structure, Go And Verify (picture) by Fira09(m): 9:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
Islandlady:
You know I am warning you specifically o, I hate nonsense

Desist from stalking and quoting me to spew trash!

Desist from insulting me,then you will be free
Mugu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Obi's Structure, Go And Verify (picture) by mytime24(f): 10:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
Verify from ur ex
Re: I Am Obi's Structure, Go And Verify (picture) by kenedy175(m): 12:43am On Jun 30, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:

See as this fine girl use this shirt spoil everything. What a pity!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Obi's Structure, Go And Verify (picture) by Magnoliaa(f): 2:39am On Jun 30, 2022
Islandlady:
Omo ale ni e!

You are stubborn, I am not a guy. . .I am a lady you wish you had

Yes, yes you are.

And it's the fraud you're parading for me... Posturing and presenting yourself like some pseudo-feminist.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Obi's Structure, Go And Verify (picture) by beerfraud: 3:19am On Jun 30, 2022
Pandora Peter Obituary is a thief
Re: I Am Obi's Structure, Go And Verify (picture) by Nobody: 5:39am On Jun 30, 2022
beerfraud:
Pandora Peter Obituary is a thief
Druggy bobo chicago is a criminal

2 Likes

Re: I Am Obi's Structure, Go And Verify (picture) by Islandlady(f): 7:05am On Jun 30, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Yes, yes you are.

And it's the fraud you're parading for me... Posturing and presenting yourself like some pseudo-feminist.
Nawa o, I guess the old fools in this forum are getting more foolish as the days goes by!

And you are one of the old fools, you called someone you don't know a fraud...let me ask you, have anyone on this forum told you I scammed them? have I scammed you before?

Pls you guys should stop behaving like an illitrate and a ignorant fellow who is confident in their ignorance, Thanks!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Obi's Structure, Go And Verify (picture) by Ckonnet: 7:09am On Jun 30, 2022
Jehovah witness structure loading and na that one sure pass.
Re: I Am Obi's Structure, Go And Verify (picture) by jmoore(m): 7:20am On Jun 30, 2022
kenedy175:

See as this fine girl use this shirt spoil everything. What a pity!
Na Photoshop na. Those Tinubu supporters are like Tinubu, they keep forging certificates.

1 Like

Re: I Am Obi's Structure, Go And Verify (picture) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:21am On Jun 30, 2022
Islandlady:
Nawa o, I guess the old fools in this forum are getting more foolish as the days goes by!

And you are one of the old fools, you called someone you don't know a fraud...let me ask you, have anyone on this forum told you I scammed them? have I scammed you before?

Pls you guys should stop behaving like an illitrate and a ignorant fellow who is confident in their ignorance, Thanks!

A clear conscience fears no accusation.

Did I mention scam? But your mind is already shaking and it made you to go and unwittingly j'abo.

I pointed out your sham bosslady persona. Intentionally making comments to present yourself as some female advocate or a materialistic gold-digging woman and then the guys will now floak to your comment, insulting women. Deliberately making absurd and inane posts just to get engagement or to make women look dumb.

Infact, I am more convinced than ever after reading this your response- you be man. Ogbeni, go and change your ways. E no pure. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Obi's Structure, Go And Verify (picture) by SisterFire(f): 7:30am On Jun 30, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Yes, yes you are.

...No wonder !!! It talks like tinubu touts in Lagos parks.

1 Like

Re: I Am Obi's Structure, Go And Verify (picture) by Cajal(m): 7:58am On Jun 30, 2022
Subsea:
Peter Obi Presidency is all Nigerians need right now. Nigeria's situation is critical at the moment, and the worst thing that would happen to us is for extremely corrupt and business-as-usual type of politicians like Atiku and Tinubu that lavish money on cronies and other corrupt practices to win. Peter Obi who didn't spend shishi to emerge, someone who already hates waste and corruption will definitely ensure that resources are judiciously used for the masses benefit. By cutting out waste, Peter Obi government would be able to re-channel the resources to areas that need it.
An ethnic bigot
Let him go back to Anambra, relocate from TINUBU Lagos
Re: I Am Obi's Structure, Go And Verify (picture) by Ezmans: 8:32am On Jun 30, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
in 21st century every thing is in ur phone I don't go to banking hall anymore, I don't waste my money on air ticket anymore I stay in my home and make order's abroad, so stop deceiving your self .
Re: I Am Obi's Structure, Go And Verify (picture) by haffaze777(m): 8:35am On Jun 30, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:

This is what we call mad ooh,see beautygrin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Obi's Structure, Go And Verify (picture) by ajekpaks(m): 8:45am On Jun 30, 2022
dam

(1) (2) (Reply)

FACT CHECK: Did MKO Abiola Win Bashir Tofa In Eastern Nigeria As Claimed By Obi / UK Govt Slams Fani-kayode Over Comments, Reveals 10 People On Visa Ban Watchlist / Anambra Introduces Automated Salary Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.