Stats: 3,161,284 members, 7,846,295 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) (32075 Views)

President Buhari Commissions Newly Built Technology Complex In Abuja (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Upgraded Glover Memoriall Hall / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Remodeled Abesan Youth Centre (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 30, 2022
bizbrainko:
You can never see this kind of development in Peter Obidient Anambra. But they want to force the third class failure down our throats.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by Victorbest34: 11:45am On Jun 30, 2022
bizbrainko:
You can never see this kind of development in Peter Obidient Anambra. But they want to force the third class failure down our throats.

Is the price of bread or cooking gas cheaper in Lagos than it is in Anambra?

Is dollar price cheaper in Lagos than it is in every other state?

Mind you Lagos was ranked the second worst city to live in the world far ahead of Anambra state
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by 9iceprince(m): 11:46am On Jun 30, 2022
SmartPolician:

Oga, Peter Obi is no longer the governor of Anambra State. Why is common sense far from Tinubu's urchins?

But you forgot TINUBU is not the president of Nigeria before you blame him for everything happening in Nigeria, and he left Office in 2007 yet you blame him for any bad thing that happens in Lagos,,,stop being delusional
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by thinkmoney(m): 11:46am On Jun 30, 2022
bizbrainko:
The money is not there idiot. Lagos is like no other state. What Obi was able to do with the small money he has is what has endeared him to people.
Lagos government can actually do much more. Lagos has money other countries have.
Use ur brain mumu.
Kudos still to Sanwo Olu. The school looks really functional
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by Mikolo70(m): 11:48am On Jun 30, 2022
emerged01:
I can't applaud Lagos state for this. Commissioning of this kind of project is a disgrace. Normally,this is how all public schools should look like.

Okoro mon key e ooooo
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by anonimi: 11:48am On Jun 30, 2022
emerged01:
I can't applaud Lagos state for this. Commissioning of this kind of project is a disgrace. Normally,this is how all public schools should look like.

With every child in such schools with enough teachers employed. Not so

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by Victorbest34: 11:49am On Jun 30, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Because of this I am voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu in 2023

You don't have a reason to vote for BAT yet. If you're going to vote for him because of Sanwo Olu then you can as well not vote him because of Buhari...
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by Victorbest34: 11:52am On Jun 30, 2022
9iceprince:

But you forgot TINUBU is not the president of Nigeria before you blame him for everything happening in Nigeria, and he left Office in 2007 yet you blame him for any bad thing that happens in Lagos,,,stop being delusional

Tinubu is still in full control of Lagos and owns Greater percentage of Lagos State. Sanwo Olu is just an errand boy.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by clockwisereport: 11:54am On Jun 30, 2022
DaddyNimo:

How toilet come take plenty pass classroom....them come school come shit
lol. 36 toilets, 15 classrooms
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by CommonSense1967: 11:57am On Jun 30, 2022
bizbrainko:

For where? Pandora lying Obi only sabi lying to his brainwashed mumu yebo followers.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by Shemadex(m): 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
bizbrainko:
LoL ����
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by Bluntemperor: 12:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Lagos state keeps growing rapidly on daily bases.

Kudos to governor sanwo olu undecided

True!
He is trying to satisfy every section and sector of the economy!
Kudos to him!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by Batallion23: 12:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
Shows us what he did in Anambra when he was the governor
SmartPolician:

Oga, Peter Obi is no longer the governor of Anambra State. Why is common sense far from Tinubu's urchins?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by Papichulostunne(m): 12:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
Abeg who move this old news come FP again.. These mods dem dey high on that thing or its just political agenda spelling
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by thisisit: 12:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
IS THERE ELECTRICITY IN THE SCHOOL??
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by CoolAmbience(m): 12:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
bizbrainko:

I am from Anambra and no one can deceive me.

Peter Obi does not have what it takes to preside over Nigeria.

I keep asking what his signature projects are in Anambra...and no one has responded.

Obiano, despite his abysmal performance, can boost of an airport and international convention center.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by kingthreat(m): 12:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
SmartPolician:

When he was governor, what legacy did he leave? Now his state is HQ of unknown gunmen.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by Konjiboii: 12:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
I notice most of the projects being commissioned are made using containers, very great idea to save cost.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by zionstaar75: 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
Gangster1ms:
Urchins on the beat already like sanwo olu is Tinubu.. With the revenue Lagos receives this school is meant to be rated 1 out of 10.
Now imagine most of Lagos revenues isn't going into thievery shaky shaky druggie's pocket.
u didn't think at all before typing the nonsense, we know rivers,delta and bagels also get enough revenues, please show us their schools.1 over 10 kwa?if not that I stopped insulting people as a principle, the vocabularies that suit u full my head
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by Gangster1ms: 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
beardedboy:

Dem tie una hand? Why can't you also 'receieve' such revenues in your erosion-laden republic.
First talk about your ogbomosho.. You're not from the former capital of Nigeria, get the fvck scallywag.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by eleko1: 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
sad within this week alone,u have changed more than7 acount.Hope u aren't a scammer
Herbal001:
Keep the good work going. We appreciate your contribution to the social development of the state.

This has created avenue for people to feed their family during the construction and implementation stage.

Now it's bringing joy to other people.

Well done Mr. Governor, keep the good work going.

Cares!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by SmartPolician: 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
9iceprince:

Show me where I did that.

You people are sick and deserve the kind of the evil leaders Nigeria gives us.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by zionstaar75: 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
Victorbest34:

Is the price of bread or cooking gas cheaper in Lagos than it is in Anambra?

Is dollar price cheaper in Lagos than it is in every other state?

Mind you Lagos was ranked the second worst city to live in the world far ahead of Anambra state

2nd worst among the list.anambra wasn't even on the list.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by Gangster1ms: 12:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
zionstaar75:
u didn't think at all before typing the nonsense, we know rivers,delta and bagels also get enough revenues, please show us their schools.1 over 10 kwa?if not that I stopped insulting people as a principle, the vocabularies that suit u full my head
Comon Shatap!
When you see nonsense you wouldn't know
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by 9iceprince(m): 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
Victorbest34:

Tinubu is still in full control of Lagos and owns Greater percentage of Lagos State. Sanwo Olu is just an errand boy.

Then commend Tinubu for any good news in Lagos instead of Sanwo Olu, the same way you blame him for any bad side
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by twilliamx(m): 12:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
SmartPolician:

He meant you can never find this kind of Legacy from Peter Obidient.. Hope you understand now
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by Akerele44(m): 12:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
SmartPolician:

Even when he was the Governor for 8yrs

Oya talk grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by Enumerator(m): 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
Confirm!
BESTScientist1:
Nice one governor. We rebuke in Jesus name every and any attempt by the wicked masquerading as PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRANTS to lead this country. God will frustrate all their effort and their marine powers are subdued. Can I have a loud LIKE for AMEN.

Away from this. If you're fooled by what is happening in Lagos, you're on your own o. These guys are closer to me than some making noise here......only about 15-25% is being properly utilised for the good of all. If you can't pray for Lagos to be set free, at least don't be fooled. Sheti gbo? Ka gaani ko? Iwata go?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by Adegunle4(m): 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
Really came out nice… Cargotecture already here to stay… I remember how the model and renders gave me a headache… glad it came out well and as designed. Good job!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by emerged01(m): 12:57pm On Jun 30, 2022
Mikolo70:

Okoro mon key e ooooo

Lol! Okoro ko ajeokuta ni. So make I no talk because I be yoruba? I Once lived close a public school,I can't imagine such can be in Lagos. To me Lagos has not done well as regards public schools.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by PapaCj: 1:01pm On Jun 30, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Lagos state keeps growing rapidly on daily bases.

Kudos to governor sanwo olu undecided
Y kudos 2 d governor? Na him build am?
Person investment u dy thank governor on his/her behalf. Get sense ooo
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by John360comng: 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2022
Latestnewsline:
Pictures Of The Newly Built Vetland School in Agege, Lagos

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9wRqXZbp9I

Facility Details:
15 classroom
24 Students toilet
12 Staff and Admin toilet
84 Units of Monocrystalline Solar Panels with battery bank
5-aside football pitch with Astroturf and Multi-sport court

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CfY3P91j40Q/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

The problem is not building these infrastructure. The problem is maintenance.

We have a huge maintenance problem.
Moving around Lagos and you see infrastructure built decaying right some few months after being built.

All those Glass Stands for commuters. Lagosians have stolen all those Glass they installed at different Bus-Stop stands.

Prof Osinbajo rally today in akure / Osun Governorship: Supreme Court Names Five-man Panel, Fixes Date For Hearing / Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ