Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) (32057 Views)

President Buhari Commissions Newly Built Technology Complex In Abuja (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Upgraded Glover Memoriall Hall / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Remodeled Abesan Youth Centre (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
APC is working Lagos state is moving.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by Amumaigwe: 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
bizbrainko:
You can never see this kind of development in Peter Obidient Anambra. But they want to force the third class failure down our throats.

As the state policy since after civil war was to move every production assets away from SE to frustrate them, na so SE indigens make their own policy to follow the production facilities everywhere they take it to. Why the cry? After all we are one Nigeria.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by Walewow: 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
This Mumu remote control Governor built this in 8 years shioor after looting state funds one day we go catch una
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by Olasimpson: 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2022
[quote author=BESTScientist1 post=114287469][/quote]

U r actually d fool here... Ode.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by toujurs: 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
bizbrainko:
You can never see this kind of development in Peter Obidient Anambra. But they want to force the third class failure down our throats.
Illiteracy has really panel beated your mind so hard, that you can't reasone properly anymore
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by telegramm: 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2022
melonsgroup:
Mean while faulks road Aba, Abia state is getting better.
Kudos to their Governor(Phd)
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by LyfeJennings(m): 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2022
cremedelacreme:

You obviously do not know Anambra.

Even if he does
Anambra can never be half as developed as Agege
Not the entire Lagos o
Lagos in comparison to the entire Ipig land is like Heaven compared to Hell

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
emerged01:
I can't applaud Lagos state for this. Commissioning of this kind of project is a disgrace. Normally,this is how all public schools should look like.

Which state are you from

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by lesbiconverter: 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
I hope they know how to maintain and live in shipping containers.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by emerged01(m): 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
[quote author=malcomxjr post=114292613][/quote]

Osun state - Iragbajigrin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by frozen70(f): 2:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
bizbrainko:

Who did this to you
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by beardedboy(m): 2:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
Gangster1ms:

First talk about your ogbomosho.. You're not from the former capital of Nigeria, get the fvck scallywag.
Firstly, I'm not from Ogbomoso.

And what problem do you have with Ogbomoso? Ogbomoso is far better than all those rural cities in your erosion-laden republic. At least I can hold my phone in daylight and night time there and cross road in peace without fear of Onitsha urchins.

I've been to the south east before. I know there's nothing there. I know how terrible it is. So don't even try me.

Oh, so now your hypocritic black yansh accepts that Lagos has natives. It's no more "no man's land". Effing land grabbers.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by Tareq1105: 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
bizbrainko:

Don't mind them.

Obi should visit the school to appreciate the difference.

And if you check well, Peter Obi language children would be in the school with Yoruba children but that would not stop them from abusing Yoruba and Tinubu.

They are never grateful to their host.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by Lordfriyo1: 3:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Because of this I am voting Bola Ahmed Tinubu in 2023
I quite agree with u, BTAA, is the great brain behind the lagosians rapid development. Kudos to him, Vote APC all the way.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by eyeforeye(m): 3:54pm On Jun 30, 2022
Gangster1ms:
Urchins on the beat already like sanwo olu is Tinubu.. With the revenue Lagos receives this school is meant to be rated 1 out of 10.
Now imagine most of Lagos revenues isn't going into thievery shaky shaky druggie's pocket.

Is this how to campaign or are you trying to demarket?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by johnfem321: 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
Even as a Yoruba man myself and I’m proud and still surprised by the level of commitment, dedication and progressiveness of Yoruba people.. even though I personally do not like Tinubu but it’s a no brainer to vote for him.. who else will I vote for? Using Lagos state as a case study.. Look at the rate of development compared to a lot of other Eastern and northern state? Look at how accommodating Yoruba people are to non indigenes( it’s only in Yoruba state you will see Ibo and Hausa commissioner in Yoruba state) I don’t think that can happen in the north or south.. Also look at the CV of all the commissioner in Lagos state.. You will be shocked with the level of education, experience and how competent this people are in their various field..You will know the appointment is based on merit and excellence..You also understand that success is not left to luck or chance or based on nepotism/ tribalism.. If you want a progressive Nigeria.. Be logical and don’t be emotional about it..Vote Omoluabi, Vote Tinubu..

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by 9jaRealist: 4:42pm On Jun 30, 2022
emerged01:
I can't applaud Lagos state for this. Commissioning of this kind of project is a disgrace. Normally,this is how all public schools should look like.

“Normally”, in Nigeria or in America?!

The other day, Favor Ashe ran 9.99 to win 100m at the Nigerian Championships…
I guess we shouldn’t applaud him because Usian Bolt ran the same 100 in 9.58 secs. SMH

>
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by 9jaRealist: 4:47pm On Jun 30, 2022
leksite120:
Imagine being some of the beneficiaries of stuffs like these in Tinubu's regime. Now they're supporting him on becoming the president cos they believe he's the right person and some people from the other side start cursing and blackmailing them. It can never work

Problem is there’s little or no “beneficiaries of stuffs(sic) like these in Tinubu’s regime”…
Since Tinubu only managed to build a grand total of 4 (four) schools in his 8 years as Governor. SMH
>
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by saintrow1: 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
Victorbest34:

Is the price of bread or cooking gas cheaper in Lagos than it is in Anambra?

Is dollar price cheaper in Lagos than it is in every other state?

Mind you Lagos was ranked the second worst city to live in the world far ahead of Anambra state

Enemy of progress, lagos is not responsible for Nigeria's problem. Lagos is responsible for lagos.

God bless lagos
God bless yorubaland
BAT 2023
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by Gangster1ms: 7:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
beardedboy:

Firstly, I'm not from Ogbomoso.

And what problem do you have with Ogbomoso? Ogbomoso is far better than all those rural cities in your erosion-laden republic. At least I can hold my phone in daylight and night time there and cross road in peace without fear of Onitsha urchins.

I've been to the south east before. I know there's nothing there. I know how terrible it is. So don't even try me.

Oh, so now your hypocritic black yansh accepts that Lagos has natives. It's no more "no man's land". Effing land grabbers.
Look at this delusional dunce grin
It's better to cross with fear of loosing your phone than loosing your skull. The nerves to even talk about erosions and hypocrisy shows you are irredeemable. And yes Lagos is a no man's land, be proud of your ogbomosho.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by beardedboy(m): 7:28pm On Jun 30, 2022
Gangster1ms:

Look at this delusional dunce grin
It's better to cross with fear of loosing your phone than loosing your skull. The nerves to even talk about erosions and hypocrisy shows you are irredeemable. And yes Lagos is a no man's land, be proud of your ogbomosho.
Last time I checked Clifford Orji, the man eater, wasn't from Ogbomoso.

Lol, no wonder landlords in many Yoruba cities are avoiding flart-head tenants like plague. Effing land grabbers.

I'll assume I'm from Ogbomoso. What's your problem with it?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by Gangster1ms: 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
beardedboy:

Last time I checked Clifford Orji, the man eater, wasn't from Ogbomoso.

Lol, no wonder landlords in many Yoruba cities are avoiding flart-head tenants like plague. Effing land grabbers.

I'll assume I'm from Ogbomoso. What's your problem with it?
How many Yoruba landlords have quality bulidings compared to igbo landlord in the same so-called yoruba cities? They can swallow their stinking brown roof.. Me sef be Lagos landlord & i don't rent apartments to you sufferheads either. After supporting rubbish presidential candidate them go dey beg and unable to pay rent.
I have no problem with ogbomosho, be proud of it and stop crying Lagos.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by beardedboy(m): 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2022
Gangster1ms:

How many Yoruba landlords have quality bulidings compared to igbo landlord in the same so-called yoruba cities? They can swallow their stinking brown roof.. Me sef be Lagos landlord & i don't rent apartments to you sufferheads either. After supporting rubbish presidential candidate them go dey beg and unable to pay rent.
I have no problem with ogbomosho, be proud of it and stop crying Lagos.
I never claimed Lagos. The hate in your mind blinded you.

You, landlord in Lagos. You wish!

You're even claiming Lagos instead of your erosion-laden umuleri in Anambra. I thought Pandora has turned it to Dubai na. Oh, I forgot that even Pandora lives in Lagos.

Don't worry, they'll soon send you flart-heads packing from Lagos. It's only a matter of time. Continue the insults.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by Gangster1ms: 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
beardedboy:

I never claimed Lagos. The hate in your mind blinded you.

You, landlord in Lagos. You wish!

You're even claiming Lagos instead of your erosion-laden umuleri in Anambra. I thought Pandora has turned it to Dubai na. Oh, I forgot that even Pandora lives in Lagos.

Don't worry, they'll soon send you flart-heads packing from Lagos. It's only a matter of time. Continue the insults.
Yes, I'm a landlord in both your almighty slum of Lagos and erosion umuleri while you're a sufferhead urchin from erosion ogbomosho that masturbates with Lagos name and defends a criminal who was also in pandora news. Make sure you pay your rents and don't beg, scum
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by beardedboy(m): 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2022
Gangster1ms:

Yes, I'm a landlord in both your almighty slum of Lagos and erosion umuleri while you're a sufferhead urchin from erosion ogbomosho that masturbates with Lagos name and defends a criminal who was also in pandora news. Make sure you pay your rents and don't beg, scum
We're on the internet. Even a starved gala seller like you will claim bill gates.

Why did you delete your posts? Have you found a flatmate?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by Smartwave: 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
cremedelacreme:

You obviously do not know Anambra.
And what is there to know in Anambra as state
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by Gangster1ms: 9:01pm On Jun 30, 2022
beardedboy:

We're on the internet. Even a starved gala seller like you will claim bill gates.

Why did you delete your posts? Have you found a flatmate?
If you were somebody i woulda try proving it to you that I'm not a sufferhead.. Even if the next president is 10 times worse than buhari i can never beg, but I'm a patriot not a senseless probably paid urchin. A gala seller is better and more honourable than you.

And yes, it's possible to look for flatmate on behalf someone who can't use nairaland forum.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by beardedboy(m): 9:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
Gangster1ms:

If you were somebody i woulda try proving it to you that I'm not a sufferhead.. Even if the next president is 10 times worse than buhari i can never beg, but I'm a patriot not a senseless probably paid urchin. A gala seller is better and more honourable than you.

And yes, it's possible to look for flatmate on behalf someone who can't use nairaland forum.
As expected.

Get a life. Fake internet life isn't a life.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by Gangster1ms: 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
beardedboy:

As expected.

Get a life. Fake internet life isn't a life.
Being a zombie isn't a life, take your advice
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by mutfad: 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2022
Great vetlanders, come here ooo

Great school
Eko oni baje oo
Re: Sanwo-Olu Commissions Newly Built Vetland School In Agege, Lagos (Video, Pics) by RexTramadol1: 7:16am On Jul 01, 2022
emerged01:

The one in your state looks like what exactly?

Wike Appoints Chinda As Senior Special Assistant On Land, Urban Planning / Safe Corridor Initiative: 800 Repentant Boko Haram Insurgents Granted Amnesty / APC Governors In Enugu Over Herdsmen Attack