Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,995 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Osun Poll: Don’t Be Angry, Oyetola Begs Displeased APC Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Poll: Don’t Be Angry, Oyetola Begs Displeased APC Members (12291 Views)

Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters / Imo Guber Poll: Don’t Declare A Winner Yet - Uche Nwosu To INEC / Osun Poll Null As INEC Excludes NRM Candidate, Says Ajulo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Poll: Don’t Be Angry, Oyetola Begs Displeased APC Members by DAwest7: 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
Unzerious:
Am I the only one who knows Jagaban can never lose the State of his Birth and Origin
you mean Amoda yekini ogunleke? AkA Diaper
Re: Osun Poll: Don’t Be Angry, Oyetola Begs Displeased APC Members by eleko1: 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
sad he supposed don do that since last year.Good morning Pa Oyetola.Hopefully,the bag of beans will roll back to US
Re: Osun Poll: Don’t Be Angry, Oyetola Begs Displeased APC Members by press9jatv: 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
Unzerious:
Am I the only one who knows Jagaban can never lose the State of his Birth and Origin
Tinubu will lose Osun State to Pdp. Oyetola has destroyed Osun State APC beyond repair . Ask the people around and not online jagabandits.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Poll: Don’t Be Angry, Oyetola Begs Displeased APC Members by press9jatv: 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
eleko1:
sad he supposed don do that since last year.Good morning Pa Oyetola.Hopefully,the bag of beans will roll back to US
lol it’s late already. Top members and leaders of APC vowed to send Oyetola to Lagos where he came from. Most of the Top leaders have vowed to votes for the opposition party Pdp.
Re: Osun Poll: Don’t Be Angry, Oyetola Begs Displeased APC Members by Jemex003: 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
Siwel25:

Lmao. That clown won't rule any state in Yoruba land. It's an abberation. This isn't the Southeast!

My brother you don’t need to tell them. Who will that dullard governor? Joker’s all they want is Adeleke money know be say them to vote for him.
Re: Osun Poll: Don’t Be Angry, Oyetola Begs Displeased APC Members by Dchampion65: 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
press9jatv:
Someone that didn’t treat the party freely is begging around for sympathy votes. Oyetola must go is the song Osun State are singing now in Osun State. Oyetola is a goner. The handwriting of his defeat is on the wall. The ingrate Oyetola begging the Top members and leaders that owns Osun State APC is late already. Oyetola has destroyed Osun State APC beyond repair. July 16th governorship election will seal his burial from Osun State politics.

You don't have PVC.
Even if have one, there is 99% that you are coming out to vote.
Re: Osun Poll: Don’t Be Angry, Oyetola Begs Displeased APC Members by ObosiUkwalla: 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
post=114263061:
Osun Indigenes over to you.
Chose wisely the man or woman you want to govern you for the next 4 years.
Whomever you chose, your destiny is in your hands.
If you chose the APC candidate, Goodluck.
If you chose the PDP candidate, atleast he can bring some tourism to your state as the 'Dancing Governor' that people will come from far and wide to watch dancing at the State house, (OBO will even be making some special guest appearance once in a month) and your state will rake in Million of Dollars through that alone!

Once again, Osunians, Your destiny is in your hands.
cool

agadi nwoke na agwo ofe!! mpa aruruala
Re: Osun Poll: Don’t Be Angry, Oyetola Begs Displeased APC Members by Alawode01(m): 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
press9jatv:
Lol so Oyetola can beg, it’s too late for him. Top factions of APC vowed to remove him from power. Oyetola has sensed his defeat in the poll already. Oyetola has completely destroyed Osun State APC beyond repair. Oyetola must go- Top members and leaders in APC.
#who fought and leave the fight for another day is the best fighter, we're is ADP here now,Who are those Top,where there holding their ward meetings,there are nowhere to find anywhere as formidable team in each of the wards,I want you that Top didn't anyway to affect the victory of ileri oluwa, ileri oluwa second term is sacrosanct, eniyan lobe leyin Oro toro fii unke, party superior than anybody.
Re: Osun Poll: Don’t Be Angry, Oyetola Begs Displeased APC Members by condralbedez: 2:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
Unzerious:
Same goes to Atiku and Peter Obi too
Re: Osun Poll: Don’t Be Angry, Oyetola Begs Displeased APC Members by press9jatv: 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
Unity of Pdp leaders and members of Osun State Pdp will defeat Oyetola and APC in the poll. July 16th governorship Election is here already.
Re: Osun Poll: Don’t Be Angry, Oyetola Begs Displeased APC Members by Tareq1105: 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
press9jatv:
Aregbesola, Oyetola Reconciliation A Ruse – APC Youth Leader

Mr Seun Abosede, the State Youth Leader of the Hon. Rasaq Salinsile led faction of the APC in Osun State has described as untrue, the report that the Minister of Interior, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola and his successor, Governor Gboyega Oyetola, have settled their differences.

Abosede, in a statement today, stated that the picture being circulated on the social media where Aregbesola and Oyetola were hugging each other is an old picture, saying the minister never met with Oyetola in recent times as regard settlement of the crisis in All Progressives Congress in the State of Osun.

According to him, the people circulating the picture are same set of people who had crucified, badmouthed and lied against Aregbesola to achieve their selfish goal, saying they should bury their heads in shame for smearing the former governor’s image.

“While we are not opposed to genuine reconciliation of both Governor Oyetola and Aregbesola’s camps, the picture being circulated by the “data boys” is not only misleading but mischievous”.

“The people behind the circulation of the picture should be humble and sincere enough to initiate a reconciliation move of they so desire. We considered the widespread circulation of the picture as tricky and an attempt to blackmail the minister.

“The general public should please disregard the fake news”, said Abosede.

http://www.osundefender.com/aregbesola-oyetola-reconciliation-a-ruse-apc-youth-leader/

Oyetola would win without Aregbe. Don't come here to overrate TOP members. Yes they are aggrieved APC group but that doesn't mean the reelection of Oyetola rest with the group. You should rather be concerned about the future relevance of the group after the victory of Oyetola on 16th July without their support.

1 Like

Re: Osun Poll: Don’t Be Angry, Oyetola Begs Displeased APC Members by jaxxy(m): 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
Imole.. incoming.
Re: Osun Poll: Don’t Be Angry, Oyetola Begs Displeased APC Members by press9jatv: 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
Dchampion65:

You don't have PVC.
Even if have one, there is 99% that you are coming out to vote.
free me with pvc here, it is the unity of purpose in Osun State Pdp that will give the Pdp victories in the poll. Pdp are doing that in their fold. This is the 150 members that was inaugurated today for the Osun State governorship election slated for July 16th governorship election. Both the Adeleke camp members and Oyinlola camp members were there. Both of the camps are working tirelessly for the Pdp in the poll. Nigeria politics is local so you won’t understand.

Re: Osun Poll: Don’t Be Angry, Oyetola Begs Displeased APC Members by TheSameGuy(m): 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
Nonsensical
Re: Osun Poll: Don’t Be Angry, Oyetola Begs Displeased APC Members by Tareq1105: 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
DAwest7:
you mean Amoda yekini ogunleke? AkA Diaper

Keep advertising Tinubu
Re: Osun Poll: Don’t Be Angry, Oyetola Begs Displeased APC Members by Alawode01(m): 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
If you're not from you can't understand what is on ground, ileri oluwa is the choice of people,osun is not fool to elect dullard, oyetola is just appealing to them to come home, I'm former member of the said caucus be when discover it's dirty fight have to withdraw because I'm in the progressive for the progress of the whole osun and Nigeria not for self-aggrandizement, party superior than anybody that is our principle from time.
Re: Osun Poll: Don’t Be Angry, Oyetola Begs Displeased APC Members by DAwest7: 2:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
Tareq1105:

Keep advertising Tinubu
only Amoda yekini ogunlere I know who is Tilumbu
Re: Osun Poll: Don’t Be Angry, Oyetola Begs Displeased APC Members by press9jatv: 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
Tareq1105:

Oyetola would win without Aregbe. Don't come here to overrate TOP members. Yes they are aggrieved APC group but that doesn't mean the reelection of Oyetola rest with the group. You should rather be concerned about the future relevance of the group after the victory of Oyetola on 16th July without their support.
then Oyetola should stop begging the Top leaders and members that owns the party around. Oyetola must go in Osun State politics. He will be sent back to Lagos he came from.
Re: Osun Poll: Don’t Be Angry, Oyetola Begs Displeased APC Members by press9jatv: 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
Alawode01:
If you're not from you can't understand what is on ground, ileri oluwa is the choice of people,osun is not fool to elect dullard, oyetola is just appealing to them to come home, I'm former member of the said caucus be when discover it's dirty fight have to withdraw because I'm in the progressive for the progress of the whole osun and Nigeria not for self-aggrandizement, party superior than anybody that is our principle from time.
then why is he begging them around. Why his Oyetola handlers posting fake pictures that Oyetola and his predecessor Aregbesola have reconciled? You seem not to understand Osun State politics. 50% of Aregbesola members and leaders formed APC in Osun State. Even former deputy speaker lasun Yusuff confirmed that too. Oyetola is a goner. A lot of APC politicians will be buried when APC lost July 16th governorship election woefully. Nigeria politics is highly local.
Re: Osun Poll: Don’t Be Angry, Oyetola Begs Displeased APC Members by Tareq1105: 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
press9jatv:
Someone that didn’t treat the party freely is begging around for sympathy votes. Oyetola must go is the song Osun State are singing now in Osun State. Oyetola is a goner. The handwriting of his defeat is on the wall. The ingrate Oyetola begging the Top members and leaders that owns Osun State APC is late already. Oyetola has destroyed Osun State APC beyond repair. July 16th governorship election will seal his burial from Osun State politics.

What does TOP members going to gain if Oyetola lose the election? What would be their gain? Oyetola would win without Aregbe and his TOP and that would end the relevance of Aregbe.
Re: Osun Poll: Don’t Be Angry, Oyetola Begs Displeased APC Members by press9jatv: 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
Tareq1105:

What does TOP members going to gain if Oyetola lose the election? What would be their gain? Oyetola would win without Aregbe and his TOP and that would end the relevance of Aregbe.
July 16th is the election date, everyone will be on their various polling units to cast their votes. Nigeria politics is highly local.
Re: Osun Poll: Don’t Be Angry, Oyetola Begs Displeased APC Members by sultry69(m): 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
wordbank:
Osun and Ogun state governors are in love displaced people.
Fulanis came and killed, burned down house and rendered their people homeless with no future and they're yet react
Go and wear your glasses and ready the headlines again.
Re: Osun Poll: Don’t Be Angry, Oyetola Begs Displeased APC Members by Tareq1105: 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
press9jatv:
then why is he begging them around. Why his Oyetola handlers posting fake pictures that Oyetola and his predecessor Aregbesola have reconciled? You seem not to understand Osun State politics. 50% of Aregbesola members and leaders formed APC in Osun State. Even former deputy speaker lasun Yusuff confirmed that too. Oyetola is a goner. A lot of APC politicians will be buried when APC lost July 16th governorship election woefully. Nigeria politics is highly local.

I still don't understand how some people in Osun state would be supporting a semi illiterate as governor. Someone that's not bold, he can't speak, he doesn't understand governance bcoz he's never been involved, he's never handled any Office, I just hope he would come for Debate this time. He's known for running away from debate probably bcoz he doesn't know what to say. By now he should have been to Channels TV or AIT but he's afraid of Seun Okinbaloye questions. I just hope Osun people wouldn't make mistake bcoz the guy is empty upstairs.
Re: Osun Poll: Don’t Be Angry, Oyetola Begs Displeased APC Members by Alawode01(m): 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
press9jatv:
,the defection of people from pdp to APC in osun since last week is shows clearly they want them principal to know that he is not own osun,osun has been osun before his emergency and let tell his the arctheic of his own calamities that fall on him in osun,I want ask you how many they pursuing because of him in 2007 that he himself remember?he appointed some of his imported boys for complete 8years neglected others now that someone take them up what do except, I want tell you I'm part and percle of the system,you can tell me what I know.
Re: Osun Poll: Don’t Be Angry, Oyetola Begs Displeased APC Members by press9jatv: 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
If Oyetola knows he can win the election without them, why is he begging them around? Oyetola is a goner. 50% of Aregbesola diehard supporters formed APC in Osun State. They vowed to send Oyetola to Lagos where he came from. Oyetola is a goner. July 16th governorship Election will seal his exit in Osun State politics.
Re: Osun Poll: Don’t Be Angry, Oyetola Begs Displeased APC Members by press9jatv: 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
Alawode01:
,the defection of people from pdp to APC in osun since last week is shows clearly they want them principal to know that he is not own osun,osun has been osun before his emergency and let tell his the arctheic of his own calamities that fall on him in osun,I want ask you how many they pursuing because of him in 2007 that he himself remember?he appointed some of his imported boys for complete 8years neglected others now that someone take them up what do except, I want tell you I'm part and percle of the system,you can tell me what I know.
lol tell me how many of them decamp? Tell me their political values for the last 4 years in their various local government. I’m just laughing here. Oyetola has gone for better. July 16th governorship Election Day you will see what I’m talking about. Election isn’t on nairaland. Election is on the field.
Re: Osun Poll: Don’t Be Angry, Oyetola Begs Displeased APC Members by sonofthunder: 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
press9jatv:
Lol so Oyetola can beg, it’s too late for him. Top factions of APC vowed to remove him from power. Oyetola has sensed his defeat in the poll already. Oyetola has completely destroyed Osun State APC beyond repair. Oyetola must go- Top members and leaders in APC.

What is his crime?
Re: Osun Poll: Don’t Be Angry, Oyetola Begs Displeased APC Members by Alawode01(m): 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2022
press9jatv:
lol tell me how many of them decamp? Tell me their political values for the last 4 years in their various local government. I’m just laughing here. Oyetola has gone for better. July 16th governorship Election Day you will see what I’m talking about. Election isn’t on nairaland. Election is on the field.
ok,I don't have much to say anymore until to then,but I want to assure you that ileri victory is going to be lineslide one, we're full on the course.
Re: Osun Poll: Don’t Be Angry, Oyetola Begs Displeased APC Members by press9jatv: 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
Tareq1105:

I still don't understand how some people in Osun state would be supporting a semi illiterate as governor. Someone that's not bold, he can't speak, he doesn't understand governance bcoz he's never been involved, he's never handled any Office, I just hope he would come for Debate this time. He's known for running away from debate probably bcoz he doesn't know what to say. By now he should have been to Channels TV or AIT but he's afraid of Seun Okinbaloye questions. I just hope Osun people wouldn't make mistake bcoz the guy is empty upstairs.
you will see senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke live in bbc news Yoruba debate tomorrow to tell the good people of Osun State about his plans he has for the good people of Osun State. Also was in Fresh fm 104.9 last week Thursday. He spoke well and the good people of Osun State prayed for him to succeed in the poll. These are the pictures of the interviews he had with the journalist on the radio last week Thursday on a program tagged “Manifesto” . You can check the pictures to see things for yourself. Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke has come to serve the good people of Osun State and not embezzling the treasury like what Oyetola is doing presently in Osun State.

Re: Osun Poll: Don’t Be Angry, Oyetola Begs Displeased APC Members by sultry69(m): 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
Mandate2023:

Keep crying
To say the fact,Oyetola is not a good politician,reconciling with the aggrieved faction was sth he should have been done since,those people have nothing to lose,you are the one in need of them.

But ego was his problems, he rely too much on Jagaban,if not?just 5minutes reconciliation with Aregbe will send cold to PDP, but now they capitalize on the rift in their party to displaced him.

One thing he forgot was that this is not pry election where manipulation was the order of the day.
He must be ready to spend billion on the election day if he wants to win because things are not in his favour at all esp. in my LG.
Re: Osun Poll: Don’t Be Angry, Oyetola Begs Displeased APC Members by Unzerious: 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
press9jatv:
Tinubu will lose Osun State to Pdp. Oyetola has destroyed Osun State APC beyond repair . Ask the people around and not online jagabandits.

After the APC Ekiti Guber Primaries had produced Oyebanji, against 'Tinubu's Supposed Candidate' Bamidele. Tinubu anonymously supported Oni, who defected to The SDP.

Fears of a Possible Defection was quashed, When the APC Presidential Primaries produced Tinubu, Oni then went on to step down few hours to the election, and still came Second.

I wonder what He'll do for his Blood, with or without Good Governance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mike Omotosho: A New Sheriff Emerges In Labour Party Leadership / UniAbuja Honours 10 Researchers, 20 Authors Who Won ₦1.1 Billion Grants / Cement Deficit: President Buhari Commends BUA Group For Bridging The Gap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.