Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

What’s The Meaning Of Mkpurumiri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What’s The Meaning Of Mkpurumiri (380 Views)

Rivers People Should Handle Black Soot Perpetrators Just As Mkpurumiri / South East Governors Declare War On Mkpurumiri, Vow To Apprehend The Dealers / The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s The Meaning Of Mkpurumiri by plenitude(m): 2:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
Hello! Nairalanders, I have been seeing this word here very often and I have been wondering what it meant. What does Mkpurumiri stands for
Re: What’s The Meaning Of Mkpurumiri by Kenneth4u205(m): 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
It means Yoruba Muslims
Re: What’s The Meaning Of Mkpurumiri by Totilopussylick(m): 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
In summery it means hard drugs

1 Like

Re: What’s The Meaning Of Mkpurumiri by Totilopussylick(m): 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
It means Yoruba Muslims

tongue

Or Tinubu urchins
Re: What’s The Meaning Of Mkpurumiri by agadez007(m): 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
Mkpurumiri is Methamphetamine,mkpurumiri is Igbo word for Ice because the meth looks like ice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The Meaning Of Mkpurumiri by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
Its the local name for methamphetamine in South East.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Meaning Of Mkpurumiri by Perfectbeing(m): 2:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
Ask Walter White from breaking bad.
Re: What’s The Meaning Of Mkpurumiri by plenitude(m): 2:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
:[quote author=Kenneth4u205 post=114262721]It means Yoruba Muslims shocked shocked
Re: What’s The Meaning Of Mkpurumiri by plenitude(m): 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
agadez007:
Mkpurumiri is Methamphetamine,mkpurumiri is Igbo word for Ice because the meth looks like ice

Oh!! Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What’s The Meaning Of Mkpurumiri by plenitude(m): 2:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
hatbricker:
Its the local name for methamphetamine in South East.
okay. Thanks man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What’s The Meaning Of Mkpurumiri by Bontafa: 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
It’s called ice and was brought it by Tinubu cartel . First circulated in Lagos then delta then Gombe then Imo then Anambra one of the lab was busted in delta state and foreign men were caught one of them mention Blackwood and that was Tinubu’s ring cartel in Chicago
Re: What’s The Meaning Of Mkpurumiri by chrisxxx(m): 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2022
Those good old days when it rained heavily it was usually followed by balls of ice falling from the sky. You could pick and lick just as Iced water. It was harmless. I doubt if it happens now if anyone could put such in the mouth considering the level of pollution in the sky in my part of the world.
Those iced water stones are called Mkpurumini in my part of the world. Igbos call Mkpurumiri.
The drug some addicts take recently called Mkpurumini (Mkpurumiri) looks like the Iced water stones I just described.

1 Like

Re: What’s The Meaning Of Mkpurumiri by gebest: 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
I have learnt something
Re: What’s The Meaning Of Mkpurumiri by Liebermantic: 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
meth is Methamphetamine.
Meth is meth
Re: What’s The Meaning Of Mkpurumiri by plenitude(m): 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
Bontafa:
It’s called ice and was brought it by Tinubu cartel . First circulated in Lagos then delta then Gombe then Imo then Anambra one of the lab was busted in delta state and foreign men were caught one of them mention Blackwood and that was Tinubu’s ring cartel in Chicago
. Are you for real bro
Re: What’s The Meaning Of Mkpurumiri by plenitude(m): 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
chrisxxx:
Those good old days when it rained heavily it was usually followed by balls of ice falling from the sky. You could pick and lick just as Iced water. It was harmless. I doubt if it happens now if anyone could put such in the mouth considering the level of pollution in the sky in my part of the world.
Those iced water stones are called Mkpurumini in my part of the world. Igbos call Mkpurumiri.
The drug some addicts take recently called Mkpurumini (Mkpurumiri) looks like the Iced water stones I just described.
. Well detailed. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Katsina Shutdown 69 Healthcare Facilities Over Insecurity / *a Tale Of Two Former Governors* / APC Government Have Done It Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.