Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London (21074 Views)

Ahmad Lawan, Senate Delegation Visit Late Uwajumogu Family / PHOTOS: Senators Visit Ekweremadu At Home / Saraki Vs IGP: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Senate Delegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London by iFESTAC680(m): 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2022
So public funds will be used for this
Or will they go with their personal cash?
Re: Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London by Galaxydon1(m): 3:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
CountVersailles:
I pray and hope this man never comes out of this. Even if he isn't guilty, he is guilty many times over of making the lives of Nigerians unbearable. If this will be the best way to get justice, let him get it in hundred folds. He needs to learn what it means to be in prison and get screwed in the rear like the ahole he is. Bunch of legislative criminals. His criminal counterparts are also organizing a solidarity visit. That's not surprising. They always look out for each other, but will never look out for the average Nigerian. Thunder fire all of them.
are you really ok. Is he the president of Nigeria.. channel ur energy to buhari and leave the innocent man alone
Re: Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London by ottersberger(m): 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
Nigeria leaders are a dangerously useless bunch of morons.
Re: Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London by olamike02: 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
Senate didn't find it necessary to call ASUU president and other University union for dialogue but a personal matter is what they are carrying on their heads. God purnish all of una.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London by CheapHomes1: 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2022
Alphafeezay:
Solidarity.

They should show solidarity by donating their kidneys for the poor girl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London by aspabay(m): 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
BAT for President

Re: Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London by stigman(m): 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
If na ordinary person now una no go do anything
Re: Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London by CheapHomes1: 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
ottersberger:
Nigeria leaders are a dangerously useless bunch of morons.

Yes they are. The bigger morons are the stupid hungry Nigerians who are fighting over them

Re: Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London by KoshCAD: 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
Whether they visit or not, UK government won't release him.
Re: Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London by CheapHomes1: 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
aspabay:
BAT for President

BAT that is a hospital in France abi which BAT?
Re: Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London by redcliff: 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
Tunechi5:
Na crase day worry this ones ,hope they aren't using public funds for this??

wetin you think e go be before. Just watch how much they go bookmark for the event
Re: Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London by CheapHomes1: 3:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
iFESTAC680:
So public funds will be used for this
Or will they go with their personal cash?

Use their personal cash? They will rather die
Re: Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London by CheapHomes1: 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
CountVersailles:
I pray and hope this man never comes out of this. Even if he isn't guilty, he is guilty many times over of making the lives of Nigerians unbearable. If this will be the best way to get justice, let him get it in hundred folds. He needs to learn what it means to be in prison and get screwed in the rear like the ahole he is. Bunch of legislative criminals. His criminal counterparts are also organizing a solidarity visit. That's not surprising. They always look out for each other, but will never look out for the average Nigerian. Thunder fire all of them.

Very perfect amen. Similar to what I said last week.

When they need human sacrifice for then and children, they turn to the children of the poor. Let them donate kidney for the girl. After all if she wants to marry, it is not David she will marry. It is a legislators son

1 Like

Re: Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London by MiracleMe7: 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
This Ike Ekweremadu is a very wicked man. My town is under the constituency he is representing in the Senate house, however, for his 23 yrs in the red chamber, he has never done any meaningful project in my town.
We have written to him about the deplorable road in my town but he kept on ignoring us after voting for him in all the elections he has won.
What he is after is buying properties both at home and abroad. Hotels, etc.
I do not pity him, more calamities are coming to him. These people have subjected the life of a common Nigerian to abject poverty.
All Nigerian politicians need to be executed.
Wicked, evil, demonic, no human conscience old men.
From 2003 to now what meaning project has this criminal brought to Enugu state?
Enugu-Onitsha Express road is a no-go area, this man was a deputy senate president when a barrel of oil are sold at100$. Yet he never did anything to Southeast. River Niger dredging they embezzled the money for the project Goodluck Jonathan awarded 2 times.

Tell me what this wicked man Ekweremadu did to SE since his stay at the red chambers? I am not talking about my town that has been supporting him that he neglected.

As I am typing this, all the roads in my town are unmotorable and no water for the villagers to drink. The whole of the villages in my town buys tanker water for survival, a tanker of water costs 15k. Who do us this thing in Nigeria?

Let him rot in jail in the UK. A wicked bloody evil man!

2 Likes

Re: Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London by izibili44: 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
Before nko which fund Dem go use.
Tunechi5:
Na crase day worry this ones ,hope they aren't using public funds for this??
Re: Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London by izibili44: 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
[ grin grin my guy are you not in Nigeria. We outside self they here and see. Orji Kalu was in prison and him still dey collect him money. It can only happen in Nigeria.quote author=EkelediliBuhari post=114264056]i cant believe i loose over 20% of my salary to these guys.

how can you go on a solidarity visitation to a man accused of Human Organ Trafficking... This is exactly why the world doesn't take us seriously.

I am beyond embarrassed

First step was to suspend the man while the senate initiate an investigation
2 his constituents out to recall him if any part of the allegation comes back true

this is shameful.[/quote]
Re: Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London by Kaytixy: 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
God help us so that the UK government can arrest them for us because they are of no use here.
Re: Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London by Tobi890: 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
kenedy175:
I just read the boy's story about how he was taken to the UK to work but was rather taken for his kidney to be harvested.

Alot of blanks in that story. The whole situation is becoming complex.

Come to think of it.. why take a boy to UK for kidney transplant when you're not sure he's a match The boy's story doesn't add up at all.

You must make sure the donor and recipient of the kidney do the following test, blood typing, tissue typing and cross-matching. But this wasn't mentioned in his story, he was taken straight to UK.

Well, let's watch and see how the story unfolds
how much is kidney that a whole Nigerian senator can't buy?
Re: Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London by RADIO1: 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
Yeyeoldman:
I am 100% against Ekweremadu and his family on this but nevertheless there are diplomatic channels to get around things like this. Let's see if Nigeria still carry any diplomatic weight.

"Harry Dunn was a 19-year-old British man who died following a road traffic collision, on 27 August 2019. He was riding his motorcycle near Croughton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom, near the exit to RAF Croughton, when a car travelling in the opposite direction and on the wrong side of the road collided with him."

"The car was driven by Anne Sacoolas, the wife of a CIA operative working at the United States Air Force listening station at RAF Croughton. Police said they believed the car, a Volvo XC90, had been driven on the wrong side of the road from the base exit, which Sacoolas later admitted."

In this case, Anne Sacoolas was drunk and her recklessness led to the death of a Briton. Guess what? she is in the US chilling as you are reading this. Let's hope Nigeria still have any respect and political leverage to get the Ekweremadus out of this since the said victim is still alive, unharmed abeit traumatized by the Barbarity of the Ekweremadus.
Stop spreading half bake story to support evil.
The American woman kill the boy and was flew instantly to the U. S. before the matter got to the U. K government. UK try persuading
U. S to bring her but U. S refuse.
Also Nigeria has also done that for former bayelsa governor that escape from London to Nigeria. U. K try persuading Nigeria but Nigeria refuse.
Summary: if that American woman was been caught before leaving U. K she would have been in U. K jail
Re: Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London by Miracle2020: 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
Waste of our resources.
Instead of visiting the boy that was kidnapped by ekweremadu,they are now visiting the criminal.
Re: Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London by pacespot(m): 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
They will use their constituency allowances to run the parole for him, bunch of evil old men. I have stopped respecting Nigerian old men based on my experience with these evil creatures. I know the youths have their own problems too, but young people are far better than the best of these old men who cannot think forward for the country but have a sense of entitlement to dominate the youth. To get a sense of what I mean, in Buhari's mind now, he is not to blame for the problem of this country but some young Nigerians who cannot create the magic out of thin air to solve the problem by themselves, the same people which have never gotten anything from this country in their life.
Re: Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London by frozen70(f): 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2022
Xclusiveanalyst:
How if wish the detained them too

Funny you

1 Like

Re: Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London by Confirm4real(m): 5:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
Thank God say UK no be Nigeria...

Re: Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London by Timmi: 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
Newslink:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/06/29/senate-delegation-to-visit-ekweremadu-wife-in-london/?utm_source=break.ma&utm_medium=break.ma

I hope they are self sponsored and not using and spending our money. Useless set of people. There is enough fire in their house that needs to be putt off but rather spend resources to put out fire in a foreign country. These people are truly qualified morons.
Re: Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London by jimb(m): 6:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
they av got to pull me in on it.. I can be beneficial to them.
Re: Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London by FrauleinBlossom(f): 6:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
This is good, the family needs support, it's such a trying time for them. Their sick daughter is what worries me mostly, and I do hope that they will find a way to save her life first and foremost.

Re: Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London by kingamaa(m): 6:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
Birds of the same feather. Partners in crime sorry law abi sorry legislature
Re: Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London by deji17: 7:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
Treasure17:

What's nice about it? You think the senate would do same if you were the one involved?

There are many Nigerians whom the foreign affairs have come to their aid.
Re: Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London by Wipper7000: 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
They will pay him visit in Prison...... Foolish people
Re: Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London by Wipper7000: 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
FrauleinBlossom:
This is good, the family needs support, it's such a trying time for them. Their sick daughter is what worries me mostly, and I do hope that they will find a way to save her life first and foremost.
Do you know thousands if not millions of Nigerians in prison worldwide? why can't the senate visit them. Or they dont have families left behind. what is so special about Ekweremadu?
Re: Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London by tyinfinity: 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
If they like they can go with ooni of ife,obi of Onitsha,Sultan of sokoto a d sheik Gumi, what I know is that Nigeria is not Uk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Continued Detention Of Metuh, Unhealthy For Nigeria’s Democracy – Ekweremadu / Aregbesola Inspects Ongoing Projects In Osun State / We Recognise Only Onnoghen As CJN, NBA Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.