Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,729 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London (21079 Views)

Saraki Vs IGP: Photos From President Buhari's Meeting With Senate Delegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London by Xclusiveanalyst: 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
frozen70:

Funny you

Abi oo make they froze them there grin
Re: Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London by rafcrown(m): 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2022
Ritual killings in Nigeria.Ask rfe politicians
Re: Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London by Insectkiller: 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
Visit Ekweremadu in London??

For what??

What happened? A jailer??

On whose expenses??

Bunch of vipers..just spending Naija money on unnecessary things..

They should probe them
Re: Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London by Fortruth: 11:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
They are all criminals…. They want to make sure he no go snitch on dem…

All these Isi Agu wearing fools, they don’t even know when they wear that they are to act honorable but villains and SABOS and thieves they continue as.

You Nigger Area people are the ones paying for useless Sinators trip to UK
Re: Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London by countryman13: 5:20am On Jun 30, 2022
Newslink:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/06/29/senate-delegation-to-visit-ekweremadu-wife-in-london/?utm_source=break.ma&utm_medium=break.ma

Just imagining d amount of resources to be wasted on this private tour? I pray they hold back some of them who are on wanted list
Baba nla nonsense
Re: Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London by God1000(m): 6:17am On Jun 30, 2022
CountVersailles:
I pray and hope this man never comes out of this. Even if he isn't guilty, he is guilty many times over of making the lives of Nigerians unbearable. If this will be the best way to get justice, let him get it in hundred folds. He needs to learn what it means to be in prison and get screwed in the rear like the ahole he is. Bunch of legislative criminals. His criminal counterparts are also organizing a solidarity visit. That's not surprising. They always look out for each other, but will never look out for the average Nigerian. Thunder fire all of them.
nice comment, you are my new friend
Re: Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London by Khez: 7:07am On Jun 30, 2022
Lawyers on tax payers money loool , this will show you these elites are United both in stealing and making sure some of you don’t make it in life , yet one bumi from the slumps is insulting my entire generation on their behalf? Lmafo , when ordinary Nigerians have problems, no one cares or send battalions of lawyers o
Re: Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London by descarado: 8:58am On Jun 30, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
As they kept trooping to see Buhari after he bought his own fresh kidneys and liver.

Who is visiting the homeless, Facebook yahoo boy to find out why simple blood test and kidney compatibility profile before jetting out of Nigeria?
Do we even have hospital that do that in Nigeria.?
One guy wrote that he was referred abroad to do his.

I have always said it.
Nigerian men are nit men at all. Very low iq and they all suffer from low self esteem.
They only shine in corruption and laziness or cutting corners.

They can't look at fellow men outside Nigeria eyeball to eyeball.
Re: Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London by Zulu2022: 9:16am On Jun 30, 2022
Mk dey go mk Dem clamp all way don commit,de go send high commission or minister fr foreign affairs
Re: Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London by aspabay(m): 9:17am On Jun 30, 2022
CheapHomes1:

BAT that is a hospital in France abi which BAT?

I should ask you which BAT and what hospital?

Someone who has been up and down from state to state.

He is in France as a privtae citizen and owes no one explanation to what he's doing there.

He doesn't need to internet validation like one lier who said he going to study a system in 3 days, lolzzz what a joker
Re: Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London by Zulu2022: 9:24am On Jun 30, 2022
MiracleMe7:
This Ike Ekweremadu is a very wicked man. My town is under the constituency he is representing in the Senate house, however, for his 23 yrs in the red chamber, he has never done any meaningful project in my town.
We have written to him about the deplorable road in my town but he kept on ignoring us after voting for him in all the elections he has won.
What he is after is buying properties both at home and abroad. Hotels, etc.
I do not pity him, more calamities are coming to him. These people have subjected the life of a common Nigerian to abject poverty.
All Nigerian politicians need to be executed.
Wicked, evil, demonic, no human conscience old men.
From 2003 to now what meaning project has this criminal brought to Enugu state?
Enugu-Onitsha Express road is a no-go area, this man was a deputy senate president when a barrel of oil are sold at100$. Yet he never did anything to Southeast. River Niger dredging they embezzled the money for the project Goodluck Jonathan awarded 2 times.

Tell me what this wicked man Ekweremadu did to SE since his stay at the red chambers? I am not talking about my town that has been supporting him that he neglected.

As I am typing this, all the roads in my town are unmotorable and no water for the villagers to drink. The whole of the villages in my town buys tanker water for survival, a tanker of water costs 15k. Who do us this thing in Nigeria?

Let him rot in jail in the UK. A wicked bloody evil man!
even his sister has said this man did nothing fr the town he represent,and some fools on nairaland is supporting and ejaculating on this man been innocent,can u see average Nigerian poor mentality, supporting those that are doing wicked to them

1 Like

Re: Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London by CheapHomes1: 9:54am On Jun 30, 2022
aspabay:

I should ask you which BAT and what hospital?

Someone who has been up and down from state to state.

He is in France as a privtae citizen and owes no one explanation to what he's doing there.

He doesn't need to internet validation like one lier who said he going to study a system in 3 days, lolzzz what a joker

So what is he doing in France?
Re: Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London by aspabay(m): 10:40am On Jun 30, 2022
CheapHomes1:

So what is he doing in France?

What you sent him to do.
Re: Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London by CheapHomes1: 10:44am On Jun 30, 2022
aspabay:

What you sent him to do.

What did I send him to do?
Re: Senate Delegation To Visit Ekweremadu, Wife In London by iFESTAC680(m): 11:36am On Jun 30, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Use their personal cash? They will rather die

Ahh Nigeria my country!! When will we get out of this ? Or will we ever get out of this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Speaks On EFCC Prosecuting Saraki For Corruption / Kogi: INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Governorship Election 2019 / Frustration Driving Nigerian Youths Into Drug Abuse – Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.