Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Actress Regina Daniels Welcomes Second Son - See Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Regina Daniels Welcomes Second Son - See Pictures (544 Views)

Rihanna And ASAP Rocky Name Their Second Son, “RIOT” / Fan Mocks The Head Of Regina Daniels’ Son - ‘see Pikin Head Like Toast Bread’ / Billionaire Son! See Inside The Luxury Versace Mansion Bbnaija’s Kiddwaya Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Regina Daniels Welcomes Second Son - See Pictures by newsvib: 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
Actress Regina Daniels has welcomed her second son. The movie star made this known today when she took to her Instagram account to share lovely pictures of herself. 

Sharing the post, she wrote, June 29th is indeed a blessed date for me and my family…. With so much joy in my heart, I announce the birth of my second son.

Moon and his younger brother are definitely gonna be each other’s life time companion, partner in crime with an unbreakable bond in Jesus name coupled with the fact that they share same birth day…. I am so blessed �

It might interest you to know that Regina Daniels...... Continue reading https://www.gistcent.com.ng/2022/06/actress-regina-daniels-welcomes-second-son-see-pictures.html

Follow link to see more pictures.
https://www.gistcent.com.ng/2022/06/actress-regina-daniels-welcomes-second-son-see-pictures.html

Re: Actress Regina Daniels Welcomes Second Son - See Pictures by OVB123: 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
Congrat girl! But that doesn't mean that he will not get another woman pregnant.
Re: Actress Regina Daniels Welcomes Second Son - See Pictures by Iyasaburi: 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
OVB123:
Congrat girl! But that doesn't mean that he will not get another woman pregnant.

Learn to keep your thoughts to yourself!
Congratulations Regina!

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Teaches Her Son, Munir How To Drive Car (video) / Amara Kanu Celebrate Husband, Kanu Nwankwo On His 46th Birthday / Kim Kardashian Models Ex Kanye West’s Image YEEZY With Their Little Girls North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.