Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Re: For Pth On Dress Code In Benue - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: For Pth On Dress Code In Benue (885 Views)

Is Senator Bala Ibn'Nallah's Dress Code To An Event Right? (pics) / Buhari Set Implement Dress Code For Journalists Covering Villa- NigerianTimes.ng / Dress Code In Lagos House Of Assembly Worthy Of Emulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: For Pth On Dress Code In Benue by NALFA: 5:35pm On Aug 12, 2007
PTH DUMMY, NOW I KNOW YOU ARE CERTIFIED AS A DUMMKOPF! IF YOU AIN'T GAME WITH WHAT IS DONE IN BENUE WHY LASH OUT ON INNOCENT MUSLIMS N THE NORTH? IF YOU HAVE A WAR WITH ISLAM N NORTHERN NIEGRIA, YOU HAD BETTER DECLARE IT. WE ARE NOT COWARDS. DON'T THINK YOU ARE IN AMERICA OR HELL SLAVING YOUR ASS YOU ARE SAFE,OR WE CAN'T REACH YOU. FOR THOSE WHO THINK THEY SHOULD NOT LIVE WITH OTHERS,WHY NOT SECEDE. OR  HAVE THEY NOT KNOWN THEIR RIGHTS?
Re: Re: For Pth On Dress Code In Benue by PTH(m): 5:43pm On Aug 12, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin

you made a thread? for me? awww what a joy!  grin grin

NALFA:

PTH DUMMY, NOW I KNOW YOU ARE CERTIFIED AS A DUMMKOPF!

that's a new word. gotta check it in the dictionary.  tongue Is it a nazi terminology?

NALFA:

IF YOU AIN'T GAME WITH WHAT IS DONE IN BENUE WHY LASH OUT ON INNOCENT MUSLIMS N THE NORTH?

there are muslims in the south, they don't go around murdering their neighbours, cutting off hands of cattle thieves, mob lynching innocent teachers, flogging women who are victims of sex-attack and stoning people to death who choose to excercise their right to have sex with whomever they please. Now the north? go figure.

NALFA:

IF YOU HAVE A WAR WITH ISLAM N NORTHERN NIEGRIA, YOU HAD BETTER DECLARE IT.

nonsense! The usual islamic victimhood card anytime their intolerance, backwardness and violence is pointed out to them.

NALFA:

WE ARE NOT COWARDS.

awww the usual recourse to violence. why am i not surprised.

NALFA:

DON'T THINK YOU ARE IN AMERICA OR HELL SLAVING YOUR ASS YOU ARE SAFE,OR WE CAN'T REACH YOU.

tomorrow morning he'd be the first to claim they are a people of "peace".

NALFA:

FOR THOSE WHO THINK THEY SHOULD NOT LIVE WITH OTHERS,WHY NOT SECEDE. OR  HAVE THEY NOT KNOWN THEIR RIGHTS?

the igbos tried to in 1966, you all shouted "to keep Nigeria one is a task that must be done".
Re: Re: For Pth On Dress Code In Benue by bigspif(m): 11:53am On Aug 13, 2007
@NALFA and PTH
I believe you guys are all Nigerians, please dont allow sentiments/tribalism or religion take the order of the day, im sure there is someone somewhere out there reeling with delight over your fight and would love it to escalate. Everybody has the right to his/her choice of religion and GOD is the judge. I strongly believe that all the religions preach peace and tolerance. Focuss a way forward.
My 2 cent.

(1) (Reply)

Niger/delta Crisis / Very Funny / Lastma Official Jailed 4 Collecting Bribe!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.