Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,384 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji Visits Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji Visits Fayose (30586 Views)

Bisi Adeleye Fayemi Visits Fayose Ahead Of Next Tuesday's Inauguration / PHOTOS: Saraki Visits Fayose / John Bray Visits Fayose Over Ekiti Election (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji Visits Fayose by Truthisunique2: 3:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
K
Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji Visits Fayose by Mandate2023: 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
Way4orward:

Bros water is a big problem here in Enugu. Dead state.
Common water.

Ipigs won't address that issue.....na tinubu drink their water finish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji Visits Fayose by biggie73(m): 3:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
Stanislause94:
Peter Obi will be the next president of Nigeria! You can bank on it. PO23

This I have seen!!
…on social media.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji Visits Fayose by Tareq1105: 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
cerpvad:
People wey don die fighting over these two politicians don die in vain grin grin grin grin

Very unfortunate, 2 people died just a week to the election when APC and SDP supporters clashed. I don't know if they would rest in peace.
Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji Visits Fayose by Amalekki: 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
englishmart:
I remember when Fayose was governor, the guy was always in the news for his relentless attacks on Buhari. Now the guy has been relegated like Watford.
Life is indeed transient and ephemeral
grin Attack sitting president with impunity? Without immunity, you better just stay abroad unless you are a certified rugged customer like Sowore. Buhari is even better, try that with Obasanjo who is now forming friend of the people. Our problem in Nigeria is that we don't know our real enemies and our real friends. We enjoy deception and fantasy loaded with drama.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji Visits Fayose by Milljack: 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
It's obvious fayose intentionally fielded a weak candidate instead of oni to make it easier for APC & eventually port to APC..he intentionally sold ekiti pdp out...wike bought form for fayose so no surprises...
Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji Visits Fayose by VULCAN(m): 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
It's too late

We have seen the document they sent to you Tinubu urchins.

TheSameGuy:
That's how it should be.

Meanwhile, hear me out!
Though I'm not supporting ANY Presidential candidate but Obi shouldn't be considered at all.

He's being projected by Ipob Terrorists with their hidden agenda.
That's why they're packaging him as a good man he's not.

A vote for Pitobi is a vote for Political pretender,

A vote for failure just as he was during his reign as Governor,

A vote for backwardness,

A vote for domination of particular ethnic group because Obi has always been an ethnic bigot,

A vote for Ipob Terrorist where they'll spread and metamorphosis into something more terrible. That's why Kanu is appealing to them now to be calm, everything is game.

A vote for Pitobi is a vote for destruction of people's of other Faith and their places of worships.
He did that as Governor and he'll consolidate it as President should be become one.

Say NO to Pitobi, say yes to ANY other candidate
Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji Visits Fayose by aspabay(m): 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
Obi Lies
Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji Visits Fayose by Tareq1105: 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
Way4orward:

Common water.

Those Ipob Biafra agitators for Obi for president would not see that, it's Tinubu (their host in Lagos) that is responsible for the water shortage in their home states.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji Visits Fayose by Tareq1105: 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
aspabay:
Obi Lies

The greatest liar I've ever seen.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji Visits Fayose by Prince111111: 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
Stanislause94:

This I have seen!!
stop spamming the threads up and down please

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji Visits Fayose by Tareq1105: 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
Milljack:
It's obvious fayose intentionally fielded a weak candidate instead of oni to make it easier for APC & eventually port to APC..he intentionally sold ekiti pdp out...wike bought form for fayose so no surprises...

I don't think so. Don't forget that Oni defected to APC and and back to PDP again. Fayose was not even present at the defection rally. So, from Day One, he wasn't welcomed.
Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji Visits Fayose by oodua1stson: 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
Stanislause94:

This I have seen!!
did you also see that you’re mad grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji Visits Fayose by OblorOblor: 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
Obi is coming!

Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji Visits Fayose by Milljack: 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
Fayose didn't even show up at his polling unit in afao ekiti to vote his handpicked candidate,segun Oni would have gone neck to neck with APC if not defeat them... fayose will ultimately announce his support for tinubu. .all ekiti handpicked PDP candidate for house of reps no one is popular.... only senator Olujimi who stood her ground n retained ekiti South ticket the rest are work over
Tareq1105:

I don't think so. Don't forget that Oni defected to APC and and back to PDP again. Fayose was not even present at the defection rally. So, from Day One, he wasn't welcomed.
Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji Visits Fayose by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
TheSameGuy:
That's how it should be.

Meanwhile, hear me out!
Though I'm not supporting ANY Presidential candidate but Obi shouldn't be considered at all.

A vote for backwardness,

A vote for domination of particular ethnic group because Obi has always been an ethnic bigot,

A vote for Ipob Terrorist where they'll spread and metamorphosis into something more terrible. That's why Kanu is appealing to them now to be calm, everything is game.

A vote for Pitobi is a vote for destruction of people's of other Faith and their places of worships.
He did that as Governor and he'll consolidate it as President should be become one.

We know our enemies preacher man. Save your energy.
Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji Visits Fayose by oyeb15: 4:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
Fayose worked for APC. Infact Fayemi bankrolled Fayose to field a weak candidate for PDP to achieve APC victory. When Oni's SDP became popular in the state ,APC results to blackmail but the people want SDP.

PDP never conducted Mega rally during d governorship election due to Fayose.

Ekiti people will still stone Fayose at last
Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji Visits Fayose by lsalawu200: 4:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
I like that show of maturity on both sides.
Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji Visits Fayose by millionboi(m): 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2022
You are stupid and jobless to have written this shit
TheSameGuy:
That's how it should be.

Meanwhile, hear me out!

A vote for backwardness,

Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji Visits Fayose by kajake5901: 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
Hdh

Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji Visits Fayose by yetunsbay(m): 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
Stanislause94:

This I have seen!!
Na rubbish u saw
Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji Visits Fayose by adekola4258: 5:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
Why has pdp not kicked out this double faced manWhy has pdp not kicked out this double faced man...
Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji Visits Fayose by fubsy: 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
TheSameGuy:
That's how it should be.

Meanwhile, hear me out!

A vote for backwardness,

Your anti-Peter Obi campaign is pathetic. I wonder the kind of person you prefer as a president of this country, if you truly love Nigeria.
Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji Visits Fayose by edosignature(m): 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
Only the poor & uninformed fight each other & remains enemies for life.

Get rich & do away with poverty mentality.
Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji Visits Fayose by dododawa1: 5:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
Way4orward:

Common water.
no water TRUE TRUE but is peaceful to live.
Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji Visits Fayose by TheSameGuy(m): 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
What can I do for the prosperity of my country?

Stopping Obi from Presidency
millionboi:
You are stupid and jobless to have written this shit

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji Visits Fayose by Cajal(m): 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
Jeposky:
Look look !!!
Is he FARAN DAGOGO grin grin grin
Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji Visits Fayose by Demolakay: 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
TheSameGuy:
That's how it should be.

Meanwhile, hear me out!

A vote for backwardness,

mtcheww! Alaraka.
Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji Visits Fayose by SugarGirl44(f): 7:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
visijo:
How old were you when you realized that "movie" is short for "moving picture"? wink

Don't know, don't care.

We know enough English already, oyinbo people too should start learning Yoruba language.

Enough of the slavery.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji Visits Fayose by obowunmi(m): 7:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
I’m sure Fayose got millions to move votes for Oyebanji
Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji Visits Fayose by Pat081: 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
We all know that he work for you like that useless omisore in ile ife
Re: Ekiti Governor-Elect, Oyebanji Visits Fayose by idamokoemmanuel(m): 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
Mandate2023:
South west politics of maturity.....no bitterness, na ipob wey no get water to drink from enugu dey come carry our SW matter for head.....awon werey oloriburuku pelebe
This show you're full of hatred for ibos. Ode

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation / Minister Of Power Controls Nothing – Emir Sanusi / Osinbajo Congratulates Bola Tinubu On His APC Primary Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.