Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,469 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Okowa Arrives PDP Headquarter Ahead Of Osun Election NCC Inauguration - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa Arrives PDP Headquarter Ahead Of Osun Election NCC Inauguration (20831 Views)

Presidential Election: NCC Denounces Plan To Shut Down Networks / Vice Presidential Screening: Okowa arrives PDP Headquarters (Photo) / Kwankwaso Submits his Nomination Form at PDP Headquarter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa Arrives PDP Headquarter Ahead Of Osun Election NCC Inauguration by CheapHomes1: 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
duro4chang:
Prophet of doom. It is your state and village that are doomed. It shall be well with osun. All enemies of osun are doom.

According to you..."It shall be well with osun".

Is shall present tense or future tense? You are therefore telling us that presently, it isn't well with osun. That means you are an enemy of isun and you are doomed.

By the way, can you tell me why it isn't presently well with osun?
Re: Okowa Arrives PDP Headquarter Ahead Of Osun Election NCC Inauguration by duro4chang(m): 7:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Is shall present tense or future tense? You are therefore telling us that presently, it isn't well with osun. That means you are an enemy of isun and you are doomed.

All enemies of Osun will never know peace. All prophets of doom are doomed already. Anyone who curses osun shall be cursed.

1 Like

Re: Okowa Arrives PDP Headquarter Ahead Of Osun Election NCC Inauguration by CheapHomes1: 8:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
duro4chang:
All enemies of Osun will never know peace. All prophets of doom are doomed already. Anyone who curses osun shall be cursed.

That includes you cos you have said that it isn't well with osun. According to you..."It shall be well with osun".

Re: Okowa Arrives PDP Headquarter Ahead Of Osun Election NCC Inauguration by Efemoney1989: 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
Okowa is the worst governor in Nigeria
Re: Okowa Arrives PDP Headquarter Ahead Of Osun Election NCC Inauguration by duro4chang(m): 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
CheapHomes1:

That includes you cos you have said that it isn't well with osun. According to you..."It shall be well with osun".

All prophets of doom will not prosper. Every evil they prophecy shall be their portion.

1 Like

Re: Okowa Arrives PDP Headquarter Ahead Of Osun Election NCC Inauguration by CheapHomes1: 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
duro4chang:
All prophets of doom will not prosper. Every evil they prophecy shall be their portion.

Is shall present tense or future tense? You are therefore telling us that presently, it isn't well with osun. That means you are an enemy of osun and you are doomed.

Re: Okowa Arrives PDP Headquarter Ahead Of Osun Election NCC Inauguration by blackmercyvelli(m): 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
Power to people is coming back in full force
Re: Okowa Arrives PDP Headquarter Ahead Of Osun Election NCC Inauguration by duro4chang(m): 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Is shall present tense or future tense? You are therefore telling us that presently, it isn't well with osun. That means you are an enemy of osun and you are doomed.

Anyone who prophecy evil against osun will never know peace.

2 Likes

Re: Okowa Arrives PDP Headquarter Ahead Of Osun Election NCC Inauguration by CheapHomes1: 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
duro4chang:
Anyone who prophecy evil against osun will never know peace.

Are you afraid of answering the questions?

Re: Okowa Arrives PDP Headquarter Ahead Of Osun Election NCC Inauguration by duro4chang(m): 8:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Are you afraid of answering the questions?

Osun is not doom. Every evil you have proclaimed is going back to the sender

3 Likes

Re: Okowa Arrives PDP Headquarter Ahead Of Osun Election NCC Inauguration by CheapHomes1: 8:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
duro4chang:
Osun is not doom. Every evil you have proclaimed is going back to the sender

You haven't answered the questions.

Re: Okowa Arrives PDP Headquarter Ahead Of Osun Election NCC Inauguration by daygee12: 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
DAwest7:
Oponu Arindin omo alejatiajati it’s less than 18days

Just dey dance dey go with ur dancing Senator. Omo ale jati jati
Re: Okowa Arrives PDP Headquarter Ahead Of Osun Election NCC Inauguration by Drbolie(m): 10:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
Who's OKOwa?
Re: Okowa Arrives PDP Headquarter Ahead Of Osun Election NCC Inauguration by garfield1: 11:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
OriOko88:
PDP will win osun but will lose in the presidential election. Oyetola is not popular rt now. He could barely win 10 lgas as well dey see am in osun rt nw. It will be a very close election

You lie.he won 18 LGAs.what gave adeleke the edge is rigged votes from ede
Re: Okowa Arrives PDP Headquarter Ahead Of Osun Election NCC Inauguration by Benaddy: 12:50am On Jun 30, 2022
I don't understand you people, how can you win state where you don't have, at least cancellor? A presidencial election for that matter, I will fold my hand and watch the type of magic you rely on
shine00:

Generation elections especially presidential. That is the one people are after.
Re: Okowa Arrives PDP Headquarter Ahead Of Osun Election NCC Inauguration by DAwest7: 4:19am On Jun 30, 2022
daygee12:

Just dey dance dey go with ur dancing Senator. Omo ale jati jati
kikikikkkkkkiiiikkkakakakakkkkaaaaakkkkaaaaa Civia pain hope you don buy ya grandpa Amoda yekini ogunlere AKA Tilumbu diaper this morning
Re: Okowa Arrives PDP Headquarter Ahead Of Osun Election NCC Inauguration by CommonSense1967: 9:59am On Jun 30, 2022
Meeu2:
kpele
Ori e ti gba le.
Re: Okowa Arrives PDP Headquarter Ahead Of Osun Election NCC Inauguration by CommonSense1967: 10:00am On Jun 30, 2022
AFRICANJAMAICA:

How is the common man and afonja government workers in osun fairing.
APC ko
How's your meth cannibal IPIG terrorist govt fearing in AfghaEastern?
Re: Okowa Arrives PDP Headquarter Ahead Of Osun Election NCC Inauguration by AFRICANJAMAICA: 12:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
CommonSense1967:

How's your meth cannibal IPIG terrorist govt fearing in AfghaEastern?

Perfectly fine..
I did my youth service in the west,so I can't exchange words with fools online...
I know how afonjas too well.
Don't mention me again
Re: Okowa Arrives PDP Headquarter Ahead Of Osun Election NCC Inauguration by CommonSense1967: 12:38pm On Jun 30, 2022
[s]
AFRICANJAMAICA:

Perfectly fine..
I did my youth service in the west,so I can't exchange words with fools online...
I know how afonjas too well.
Don't mention me again
[/s]

Pls say NO to Mkpuru mirri and cannibalism.
Now GET LOST.
Re: Okowa Arrives PDP Headquarter Ahead Of Osun Election NCC Inauguration by AFRICANJAMAICA: 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
CommonSense1967:
[s][/s]

Pls say NO to Mkpuru mirri and cannibalism.
Now GET LOST.

An afonja that will surely cut his mother and father bald head for money ritual is online spewing rubbish...

And amsure your mother is among those that roast the police man an ate during endsars.
Hungry fools
Re: Okowa Arrives PDP Headquarter Ahead Of Osun Election NCC Inauguration by CommonSense1967: 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2022
AFRICANJAMAICA:

An afonja that will surely cut his mother and father bald head for money ritual is online spewing rubbish...

And amsure your mother is among those that roast the police man an ate during endsars.
Hungry fools

meth cannibal, your coward fore fathers have been known to consume human flesh from way back then.
Eating human beings is nothing new in your curse evil jungle of potopoto republic of lunatics.
Aba baby factory product of a 1000 sperms deposited into a shit-hole olosho retarded mother trying to come after me? you must be out of your fvcking mind'
Go back home and ask your fore fathers how they got smacked down in 1967, you going to get the same result.

NOW STFU and FVCK OFF.
Re: Okowa Arrives PDP Headquarter Ahead Of Osun Election NCC Inauguration by AFRICANJAMAICA: 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2022
CommonSense1967:

meth cannibal, your coward fore fathers have been known to consume human flesh from way back then.
Eating human beings is nothing new in your curse evil jungle of potopoto republic of lunatics.
Aba baby factory product of a 1000 sperms deposited into a shit-hole olosho retarded mother trying to come after me? you must be out of your fvcking mind'
Go back home and ask your fore fathers how they got smacked down in 1967, you going to get the same result.

NOW STFU and FVCK OFF.
Lol
Hahaha.
I no fit read D's long rubbish.
Re: Okowa Arrives PDP Headquarter Ahead Of Osun Election NCC Inauguration by CommonSense1967: 5:22pm On Jun 30, 2022
AFRICANJAMAICA:

Lol
Hahaha.
I no fit read D's long rubbish.
Yeah, you'll an IQ of at least 50 to read and comprehend that rubbish. But your IQ is zero hence I can understand why it's difficult for you to read an comprehend.

BYE, done responding to your shallow rants.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Leadership Is Like Business" - Atiku Abubakar Responds To Founder Of Paga / My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami / Defence Ministry Disowns N11 Billion Insertion In 2023 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.