Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,207 members, 7,842,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Peter Obi Northern Support Group Distribute Branded Obi Mat To Muslims In North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Northern Support Group Distribute Branded Obi Mat To Muslims In North (3626 Views)

Opinion: Tinubu will lose Northern Support over Appointment Of Service Chiefs / Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support / New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Northern Support Group Distribute Branded Obi Mat To Muslims In North by Abdul05: 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

The north are not like Yoruba's , I remember what they did to Jonathan.

The obas desserted Jonathan after eating him raw.
continue fooling urself
Re: Peter Obi Northern Support Group Distribute Branded Obi Mat To Muslims In North by KingofAnambra: 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
TheSameGuy:
hear me out!
Though I'm not supporting ANY Presidential candidate but Obi shouldn't be considered at all.

He's being projected by Ipob Terrorists with their hidden agenda.
That's why they're packaging him as a good man he's not.

A vote for Pitobi is a vote for Political pretender,

A vote for failure just as he was during his reign as Governor,

A vote for backwardness,

A vote for domination of particular ethnic group because Obi has always been an ethnic bigot,

A vote for Ipob Terrorist where they'll spread and metamorphosis into something more terrible. That's why Kanu is appealing to them now to be calm, everything is game.

A vote for Pitobi is a vote for destruction of people's of other Faith and their places of worships.
He did that as Governor and he'll consolidate it as President should be become one.

Say NO to Pitobi, say yes to ANY other candidate
Peter Obituary? Tufiakwa be him name!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Northern Support Group Distribute Branded Obi Mat To Muslims In North by Freethinker87: 4:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
Totilopussylick:
South West people can go and jump into the lagoon.

Obi for presidenttongue.

Why are you trying so hard to potray Obi as an Igbo president. Like I don't get it. This is some evil sabotage sir. There are thousands of Yoruba campaigning for Peter Obi.

What is your agenda?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Northern Support Group Distribute Branded Obi Mat To Muslims In North by adekolaelect(m): 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2022
SisterFire:
...in your wildest dream will someone do that for tinubu for free. Ur only hope is rigging but youths will stop u.

Kpatakpata North will share ur vote amongst Atiku n kwankwanso
oga don't wast too much Gas for now wait till when Tinubu becomes president you can have more energy to resume your Wailling .

Re: Peter Obi Northern Support Group Distribute Branded Obi Mat To Muslims In North by TheSameGuy(m): 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2022
We need more of patriotic citizens like you.

God bless you.

ANY candidate but Ipob agenda, Obi
KingofAnambra:
Peter Obituary? Tufiakwa be him name!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Northern Support Group Distribute Branded Obi Mat To Muslims In North by XerXers: 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
While Tinubu is going for northern big wigs Peter Obi is going for the northern masses. This was the strategy he used to unseat PDP cabals in Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Northern Support Group Distribute Branded Obi Mat To Muslims In North by Penguin2: 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
KingofAnambra:
Which Igbos? I'm pure Yoruba Muslim that slam my forehead on the floor four times a day and i don't see one single iota of hope in that Pandora thief Peter Obi undecided

Fixed!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Northern Support Group Distribute Branded Obi Mat To Muslims In North by Yibo(m): 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
Peter Pandora Obituary is Ibo project

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Northern Support Group Distribute Branded Obi Mat To Muslims In North by Mrexcell(m): 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2022
Anything obi is always very classy.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Northern Support Group Distribute Branded Obi Mat To Muslims In North by omoharry(f): 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Really? grin grin grin

Muslims will never use that mat for their prayers.

They can accept something else, but certainly not the one that will appear as if they are praying to a human being.

I can bet you, those mats will end up as platforms for feeding cows and goats.
You need help.
Re: Peter Obi Northern Support Group Distribute Branded Obi Mat To Muslims In North by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
Abdul05:
Chop and clean mouth.... grin grin

An ibo man for where.... grin grin

No single vote for him in the north.... grin grin grin

Look at what Tinubu supporters have reduced themselves to, hateful bigots. Unfortunately for you, Northerners are not two-faced people like you, they're always passionate in what they believe in.

Frustration has set in among Tinubu agberos, that's why they're now behaving in such toxic manner.

Kee yourself!!!
Re: Peter Obi Northern Support Group Distribute Branded Obi Mat To Muslims In North by Abdul05: 5:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
Assetinvestor:

Look at what Tinubu supporters have reduced themselves to, hateful bigots. Unfortunately for you, Northerners are not two-faced people like you, they're always passionate in what they believe in.

Frustration has set in among Tinubu agberos, that's why they're now behaving in such toxic manner.

Kee yourself!!!
continue fooling ur self
Re: Peter Obi Northern Support Group Distribute Branded Obi Mat To Muslims In North by omoharry(f): 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
PresidObi:
This is very commendable, Peter Obi is really pulling a lot of weight in this election campaigns. The youths want Peter Obi, the young and old want Peter Obi for president.

Vote for Peter Obi, for peace and lasting progress.
Which Peter Obi is putting alot of weight ?Its his followers that are pushing his campaign with their own money oo!
I dont think Obi has started his campaign. .He is still wasting his time convincing Kwankwaso to merge with LP, when we all know their alliance will not happen. Kwakwaso is too proud to be Obis Vice ánd his supporters will not be happy with him .Same with Obi-He cannot be Kwankwaso vice, becos he knows the youth will be very very disappointment in him and will stone him on the street, if he tries any thing like that. Let him look for a viable northern person that has the same appeal as Kwankwaso up north. Someone that will be less difficult to convince to be his VP

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Northern Support Group Distribute Branded Obi Mat To Muslims In North by KEVIND: 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
Abdul05:

Hausa/Fulani may not vote for him but the middle belt & Christians in the North will vote for him
Re: Peter Obi Northern Support Group Distribute Branded Obi Mat To Muslims In North by omoharry(f): 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
KEVIND:

Hausa/Fulani may not vote for him but the middle North Central & Christians in the North will vote for him
My thought too
Re: Peter Obi Northern Support Group Distribute Branded Obi Mat To Muslims In North by Abdul05: 5:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
KEVIND:

Hausa/Fulani may not vote for him but the middle belt & Christians in the North will vote for him
continue fooling urself
Re: Peter Obi Northern Support Group Distribute Branded Obi Mat To Muslims In North by KEVIND: 5:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
Abdul05:
continue fooling urself
So after killing them & taking over their land, you still want their vote. 2023 shall tell
Re: Peter Obi Northern Support Group Distribute Branded Obi Mat To Muslims In North by Ronix150: 5:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
E no reach the the side i dey.
Re: Peter Obi Northern Support Group Distribute Branded Obi Mat To Muslims In North by Eniitankorede: 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2022
ObidientFC:
This election has made me to change my perspective about Northerners.
They have been the ones at the forefront for grassroots mobilization for Peter Obi.

Here is a branded Peter Obi Mat distributed to Northern Muslims in the North

Igbo traders up north are really trying. They are wasting their money.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Northern Support Group Distribute Branded Obi Mat To Muslims In North by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
This is how a President should look like. Smart and Fresh.

Re: Peter Obi Northern Support Group Distribute Branded Obi Mat To Muslims In North by Simplythebest: 6:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
Suffering and bus stop money u have been collecting have block ur sense of reasoning thats why u came here and be typing trash insulting someone u can never reach 1% all ur life. Honestly u need help
KingofAnambra:
But i thought the social media bandits of that bastard Pandora thief Peter Obi said that they no dey give shishi? What a bunch of unfortunate liars. Peter Obi is nothing but a well packaged political fraud, packaged by IPOB as their candidate. Well, i'm sure Peter Obituary will continue his career as a political prostitute after he loses the 2023 elections grin
Re: Peter Obi Northern Support Group Distribute Branded Obi Mat To Muslims In North by DMerciful(m): 6:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
Buhari is your brother, has he made your life better in the last 7yrs?
Abdul05:

Re: Peter Obi Northern Support Group Distribute Branded Obi Mat To Muslims In North by kmaster007: 9:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
All dis one nah scam...
Re: Peter Obi Northern Support Group Distribute Branded Obi Mat To Muslims In North by sukar886: 10:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
Abdul05:

Why do you hate Igbo people , na Igbo people make una de poor, president or not , Igbo people are rich,... Go to any Igbo land , you won't see any almageri on the road, upon say buhari the rule hunger still good for north, una no get shame , igbo people are blessed

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Northern Support Group Distribute Branded Obi Mat To Muslims In North by HilcomTech(m): 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
Abdul05:

Peter Peter Obi and his supporters must be very f00lish to expect votes from the north. Peter Peter Obi that was busy persecuting Northerners and even went as far as deporting northerners out of Anambra while he was governor.

Peter Pandora will be properly disgraced in the general elections.
Re: Peter Obi Northern Support Group Distribute Branded Obi Mat To Muslims In North by HilcomTech(m): 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Really? grin grin grin

Muslims will never use that mat for their prayers.

They can accept something else, but certainly not the one that will appear as if they are praying to a human being.

I can bet you, those mats will end up as platforms for feeding cows and goats.

That mat is an insult to is and our religion but Peter Pandora and his supporters are too f00lish to realise that.
Re: Peter Obi Northern Support Group Distribute Branded Obi Mat To Muslims In North by HilcomTech(m): 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
PresidObi:
This is very commendable, Peter Obi is really pulling a lot of weight in this election campaigns. The youths want Peter Obi, the young and old want Peter Obi for president.

Vote for Peter Obi, for peace and lasting progress.

Stop smoking mkporu mirri
Re: Peter Obi Northern Support Group Distribute Branded Obi Mat To Muslims In North by HilcomTech(m): 10:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
Frigga13:
And they believe a Muslim will take a Mat with a picture

Igbos sef grin

Why not pope or Jesus

Iberibe

Power to the people
North 2023

I weak sef. Sense no dey their head.
Re: Peter Obi Northern Support Group Distribute Branded Obi Mat To Muslims In North by Birniwa(m): 12:06am On Jun 30, 2022
First of all, let me make it clear that this donation was not done by a Northerner or any Northern Muslim group. This was done by some foolish and incautious non Muslim rétarrds down in the South East thinking they can easily and cheaply buy in an average northern Muslim into their unending political delusions.

Muslims will not pray on a praying mat which has the least of drawings of any objects or illustrations let alone an absolute picture of a human, even if it's a real picture of Prophet Muhammad SAW (if there is any, unfortunately there isn't any and won't there be).

Islam is not your regular weekend religion where any of its followers can wake up from their slumber, fabricate something and boom it's part of a worship. Please kindly know that every act of worship Muslims do today, has been prescribed to them by Allah SWT as part of Islam some 1400+ years today.

Finally, these donations are nothing but waste of effort and money. It won't be useful to any Muslim anywhere they are.
Re: Peter Obi Northern Support Group Distribute Branded Obi Mat To Muslims In North by Nobody: 1:26am On Jun 30, 2022
You can do more your Nabor,market,school,offices converse for peter obi
Re: Peter Obi Northern Support Group Distribute Branded Obi Mat To Muslims In North by Nobody: 1:27am On Jun 30, 2022
You can do more your Nabor,market,school,office
Re: Peter Obi Northern Support Group Distribute Branded Obi Mat To Muslims In North by famology(m): 1:52am On Jun 30, 2022
ObidientFC:
This election has made me to change my perspective about Northerners.
They have been the ones at the forefront for grassroots mobilization for Peter Obi.

Here is a branded Peter Obi Mat distributed to Northern Muslims in the North

What's the difference between Tinubu rice and Peter Obi mat? Are they not both inducements?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

U17 Girls Chanting Obi's Name After Their Victory Against USA In The Women W/cup / When People Say Tinubi Is Finished L, Here's What They Mean (photo) / It Is Going To Be A Total Darkness On Earth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.