Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:43 AM

Police Kill Two Gunmen, Recover Weapons In Anambra - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Kill Two Gunmen, Recover Weapons In Anambra (19130 Views)

Police Arrests Kidnappers Of Greenfield Students, Recover Weapons, Ammunition / Police Arrest Geoffrey Ayuba, Gunrunner In Kaduna, Recover Weapons / Police Arrest Two Suspected Cultists In Lagos, Recover Weapons (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kill Two Gunmen, Recover Weapons In Anambra by visijo(m): 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
i �‍♂️�
Re: Police Kill Two Gunmen, Recover Weapons In Anambra by GualaGuala(m): 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
Na Dix fat belly wan kill young men?
Re: Police Kill Two Gunmen, Recover Weapons In Anambra by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 6:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Kill them all tongue

I still wonder why unknown gunmen can't lay down their weapons since obi is about to become president of Nigeria

so the main fight of killing fellow igbo is for politics? and your kinsmen said Peter obi candidacy is not igbo candidacy?

one Nigerianist, Biafra is dead, might resurrect after loss of 2023 election

funny tribe
Re: Police Kill Two Gunmen, Recover Weapons In Anambra by specialmati(m): 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
Moh247:
cool

2 Peter Peter Obi Supporters gunned down... Two less Obidient nuisance eradicated from our cyber space

grin grin grin grin vote for educated people you will say no. But you will be jumping from one topic to another commenting senselessly. Vote for someone that will take you out from street, touting and agbero work.see what shouting at busstops and parks have done to your brain
Re: Police Kill Two Gunmen, Recover Weapons In Anambra by Ultimas: 6:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
Our land will be healed.
Re: Police Kill Two Gunmen, Recover Weapons In Anambra by Moh247: 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin vote for educated people you will say no. But you will be jumping from one topic to another commenting senselessly. Vote for someone that will take you out from street, touting and agbero work.see what shouting at busstops and parks have done to your brain

In your mind of mind do you honestly think this your comment has any iota of sense it.. please be candid
Re: Police Kill Two Gunmen, Recover Weapons In Anambra by Foolishbuhari: 6:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Kill them all tongue

I still wonder why unknown gunmen can't lay down their weapons since obi is about to become president of Nigeria

They are common criminals and I don't believe they speak for the Igbo people!
Re: Police Kill Two Gunmen, Recover Weapons In Anambra by boldtruthalways: 6:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
FREEMADNESS:
Peter Obi is a good man with good intentions, not innocent but far better than most Nigerian politicians.
he can only try to minimize the level of poverty in the country but can't eradicate poverty totally because corruption is in every corners of government parastatals.

IRONICALLY..........

Peter Obi can never be president due to tribal and religious bigotry.

Peter can only win on social media.

Nigeria can never be saved.

Says who?
Re: Police Kill Two Gunmen, Recover Weapons In Anambra by KingOfTheDamned: 6:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:
We need to check their identity.

Because ipob pigs claim fulani herdsmen and dss are the ugm.

Keep the DSS out of your mouth? Is your brain experiencimg issues ?

Use NPF military or whatever kepe the DSS out of your cesspit of a mouth

Are you mad ?!
Re: Police Kill Two Gunmen, Recover Weapons In Anambra by specialmati(m): 6:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
Moh247:

In your mind of mind do you honestly think this your comment has any iota of sense it.. please be candid
grin grin grin grin touts doesn't reason well. reason because all the rudiments in their brains has been evaporated through shouting on motor parks. You open an account on 20th this month but have not made any reasonable comment. So what is the issue. Vote for someone that will better your life you will say no. Why
Re: Police Kill Two Gunmen, Recover Weapons In Anambra by Angelfrost(m): 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu and Ipob really provided these criminals a great cover for their activities.
Re: Police Kill Two Gunmen, Recover Weapons In Anambra by KingofAnambra: 6:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
Very good! IPOB terrorists must be chased out of our darling Anambra
Re: Police Kill Two Gunmen, Recover Weapons In Anambra by FREEMADNESS: 6:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
boldtruthalways:

Says who?

no need to argue jst observe till 2023
Re: Police Kill Two Gunmen, Recover Weapons In Anambra by Moh247: 6:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin touts doesn't reason well reason is all the rudiments in their head gas evaporated through shouting on motor parks. You open an account on 20th this month but have not made any reasonable comment. So what is the issue. Vote for someone that will better your life you will say no. Why

I'll be honest with you and this is not an insult, just how people see you and your type..

Only a poorly trained, Ill mannered , street dwelling primitive Ape-like humaniod would just call a complete stranger Tout, and start insulting other people old enough to be his or her father or at best uncle and relatives

I mean even the parentless Almajiri on the cold street exhibit more character , decorum and civility..

I just hope your mother is proud of her contribution in your life and how you turned out on a public forum

And I do hope the few likes and shares you get satisfy your soul craving validation and attention through tantrums and poor behaviour
Re: Police Kill Two Gunmen, Recover Weapons In Anambra by specialmati(m): 6:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
Moh247:

I'll be honest with you and this is not an insult, just how people see you and your type..

Only a poorly trained, Ill mannered , street dwelling primitive Ape-like humaniod would just call a complete stranger Tout, and start insulting other people old enough to be his or her father or relative

I mean even the parent less Almajiri on the street exhibit more character and civility

I just hope your mother is proud of her contribution in your life and how you turned out on a public forum
grin grin grin grin aleye fight never start what am saying is how can you open an account on 20th up till now you have not made any sensible comments. Is your brain still in tact like this
Re: Police Kill Two Gunmen, Recover Weapons In Anambra by Moh247: 6:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin aleye fight never start what am saying is how can you open an account on 20th up till now you have not made any sensible comments. Is your brain still in tact like this

Show this comment to your her and let me know what she thinks of you
Re: Police Kill Two Gunmen, Recover Weapons In Anambra by kingamaa(m): 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
Anambra and vawolence are like siamese twins. Criminal elements have now turned the state to a war zone. Nawa o

Vawolence has never and can never resolve issues. It's always dialogue.

Embrace peace and peaceful resolution
Re: Police Kill Two Gunmen, Recover Weapons In Anambra by specialmati(m): 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
Moh247:

Show this comment to your mother and let me know what she thinks of you
grin grin grin grin grin don't feel angry. OK am sorry. Am not just happy with your senseless comments. Don't worry you will fine. Don't loose hope on yourself
Re: Police Kill Two Gunmen, Recover Weapons In Anambra by Moh247: 6:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin don't feel angry. OK am sorry. Am not just happy with your senseless comments. Don't worry you will fine. Don't loose hope on yourself

Lol

Go and sin no more my child
Re: Police Kill Two Gunmen, Recover Weapons In Anambra by BaddestQueen(f): 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
Moh247:

Show this comment to your mother and let me know what she thinks of you
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 2
Re: Police Kill Two Gunmen, Recover Weapons In Anambra by specialmati(m): 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2022
Moh247:

Lol

Go and sin no more my child
grin grin grin grin you know am allergic to senseless comments. And I know one group of people that always does that here. Touts or agbero. I heard they are being released of late to come and make senseless comments here. I have taken note of you and the other agbero Mooh247
Re: Police Kill Two Gunmen, Recover Weapons In Anambra by Freelane33(m): 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
Are they really gun men ?
Re: Police Kill Two Gunmen, Recover Weapons In Anambra by Moh247: 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin you know am allergic to senseless comments. And I know one group of people that always does that here. Touts or agbero. I heard they are being released of late to come and make senseless comments here. I have taken note of you and the other agbero Mooh247

My boy learn to ignore what you are allergic to, this is how to grow up healthy like we your elders

Shun Mkpurinmiri as well

Be a good boy
Re: Police Kill Two Gunmen, Recover Weapons In Anambra by duro4chang(m): 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Kill them all tongue

They will lay down their lives
Re: Police Kill Two Gunmen, Recover Weapons In Anambra by specialmati(m): 6:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
Moh247:

My boy learn to ignore what you are allergic to, this is how to grow up healthy like we your elders

Shun Mkpurinmiri as well

Be a good boy
grin grin grin grin grin I have now turn to your boy. But how can an elder like you choose foolishness over productivity , creating account every week and month for senseless comments. Is it that you didn't encounter wise people all through your young age
Re: Police Kill Two Gunmen, Recover Weapons In Anambra by Thomasankara(m): 6:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
How are you sure they aren't innocent people. Naija police can do anything to score cheap points

You can contact Dsp tochukwu ikenga for clarification.
Re: Police Kill Two Gunmen, Recover Weapons In Anambra by Yibo(m): 6:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
DLuciano:

Has Boko Harem lay down their weapons after their master Bubu became president?
why ibos always compare themselves with Boko Haram?

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Two Gunmen, Recover Weapons In Anambra by Moh247: 7:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin I have now turn to your boy. But how can an elder like you choose foolishness over productivity , creating account every week and month for senseless comments. Is it that you didn't encounter wise people all through your young age

Just like I said My child, mind your business and you just might live long

Try it ... It's very profitable minding one's business
Re: Police Kill Two Gunmen, Recover Weapons In Anambra by specialmati(m): 7:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
Moh247:

Just like I said My child, mind your business and you just might live long

Try it ... It's very profitable minding one's business
grin grin grin grin grin grin when an elder choose to become foolish at old age. Then think of what his youthful years were like. Well just make sure you correct your bad behaviour, our country don't need it this time since am now your child.
Re: Police Kill Two Gunmen, Recover Weapons In Anambra by pacespot(m): 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Kill them all tongue

The same joyous mood some people will have if it is your turn to receive live bullets from the ever trigger-happy Nigeria police or army. I know you a Northerner for saying this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scammer Tricked Into Making Commercial For "Anus Laptops" / Gospel musician defrauds Pensioner Of N40m (Photo) / Unmarried Lovers Poison Their 6-Month-Old Baby In Gwarinpa, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.