Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Police Kill Two Gunmen, Recover Weapons In Anambra - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Kill Two Gunmen, Recover Weapons In Anambra (19114 Views)

Police Arrests Kidnappers Of Greenfield Students, Recover Weapons, Ammunition / Police Arrest Geoffrey Ayuba, Gunrunner In Kaduna, Recover Weapons / Police Arrest Two Suspected Cultists In Lagos, Recover Weapons (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kill Two Gunmen, Recover Weapons In Anambra by gulfer: 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
This line below cracks me always especially the bolded grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
“During the gun duel with the hoodlums, the superior firepower of the operatives made the assailants flee the scene with the Toyota Hiace bus and a motorcycle.
Re: Police Kill Two Gunmen, Recover Weapons In Anambra by Kingpele(m): 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
[quote author=Moh247 post=114268823] cool

2 Peter Peter Obi Supporters gunned down... Two less Obidient nuisance eradicated from our cyber space

.[ how is your nephew doing now ,I hope he has recovered...
Re: Police Kill Two Gunmen, Recover Weapons In Anambra by mrkings84(m): 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
FREEMADNESS:
Peter Obi is a good man with good intentions, not innocent but far better than most Nigerian politicians.
he can only try to minimize the level of poverty in the country but can't eradicate poverty totally because corruption is in every corners of government parastatals.

IRONICALLY..........

Peter Obi can never be president due to tribal and religious bigotry.

Peter can only win on social media.

Nigeria can never be saved.

You sounding like a rubber stamp human!
Are you God that knows the end from the beginning
Re: Police Kill Two Gunmen, Recover Weapons In Anambra by Orpe7(m): 8:44pm On Jun 29, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Kill them all tongue

I still wonder why unknown gunmen can't lay down their weapons since obi is about to become president of Nigeria

President of the country they call Zoo?
Not possible
Gba!
They better carry their weapons so they can be wiped out grin
Re: Police Kill Two Gunmen, Recover Weapons In Anambra by od501: 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/29/police-kill-two-gunmen-recover-weapons-in-anambra/

U sure? Or have killed another innocent citizen and tagged them armed rubbers?
Re: Police Kill Two Gunmen, Recover Weapons In Anambra by FREEMADNESS: 11:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
mrkings84:

You sounding like a rubber stamp human!
Are you God that knows the end from the beginning

i don't know the end from the beginning but I can surely predict the future. don't quote me pls coz there's nothing I say here that will make any sense to you.
Re: Police Kill Two Gunmen, Recover Weapons In Anambra by Smartwave: 12:02am On Jun 30, 2022
Only Zone in Nigeria with Traditionally Recognized Bastards (TRB).

As long as you pay bride price, your wife can bring pregnant from anywhere, is yours ����

2. You die without a male child, your brother will raise male child for.
3. You die without wife, they will still marry wife for you����

Now all the bastards are ganging up against them, calling them unknown gun men����
Re: Police Kill Two Gunmen, Recover Weapons In Anambra by Ingocof(m): 12:04am On Jun 30, 2022
Sedonxavi:
Continue your dreaming Obi cannot become president in the next 5years

You really love Obi for limiting him to 5 years.
The fact is that Peter Obi the Pandora can never become president of Nigeria.
Re: Police Kill Two Gunmen, Recover Weapons In Anambra by Alibaba0: 2:43am On Jun 30, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Kill them all tongue

I still wonder why unknown gunmen can't lay down their weapons since obi is about to become president of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Salesman Steals N3.5m, Stakes It In MMM And Loses It / My Children Were Killed, They Didn’t Die In Any Spiritual Bath – Grieving Mother / EFCC Arraigns Man For Hacking Winners Chapel’s Online Bookstore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.