Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Three Night Travellers Die In Ogun Road Crash - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Three Night Travellers Die In Ogun Road Crash (24721 Views)

Okada Rider Dies, Two Passengers Sustain Injuries In Ogun Road Crash / Nine Travellers Die, 12 Injured In Kaduna-Zaria Road Accident / Covid-19 Curfew: FCT Apprehends Night Travellers From Neighbouring States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Night Travellers Die In Ogun Road Crash by SlavaUkraini: 7:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
Bluffly:

Most accidents have occured in the day time, so what is the fuse about.

uniquelyspecial:

What do you then say to day travellers considering the numerous day accidents on Nigeria roads?

Crafteck1:

More accidents during the day

chibu4u2:

Oga calm down, na day time travellers no con dey die?

Most of them you hear about in the day actually happened in the dark..

Between the hours of 7pm ---- 4am

My point is that it is better to enter road when the driver's Vision is sharp and he is well rested .

Some of these accidents happen because the driver "lost control"
Re: Three Night Travellers Die In Ogun Road Crash by AgentGoat: 7:15pm On Jun 29, 2022
Death everywhere
Re: Three Night Travellers Die In Ogun Road Crash by Crafteck1: 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Most of them you hear about in the day actually happen in the dark..

Between the hours of 7pm ---- 4am

My point is that it is better to enter road in the driver's Vision is sharp and he is well rested .

Some of these accidents happen because the driver "lost control"

2 way thing, lesser cars on the road at night, hence lesser probability of mishap.

1 Like

Re: Three Night Travellers Die In Ogun Road Crash by tunjilee003: 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
Those of una wey dey like to travel for night ... Shebi una dey see wetin dey happen.

Day time journey nor get guarantee .

Na night time wey your village people dey awake on top your matter, you dey enter road ?

Their Remote control really dey work.

RIP to the Dead

funny but true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Night Travellers Die In Ogun Road Crash by sharpwriter(m): 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
Cokahot:
Night journey dey sweet for lagos ibadan expressway for daytime. If rain dey fall na small small cos road go still clear since na asphalt but e go dey slippery.
What's the meaning of your first statement?

1 Like

Re: Three Night Travellers Die In Ogun Road Crash by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
Those of una wey dey like to travel for night ... Shebi una dey see wetin dey happen.

Na night time wey your village people dey awake on top your matter, you dey enter road ?

RIP to the Dead

What do you then say to day travellers considering the numerous day accidents on Nigeria roads?
Re: Three Night Travellers Die In Ogun Road Crash by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
VaginaMiners:
Night travel is so risky
RIP to the dead
Do you know know that travelling by day does not place one at a higher risk of accident than traveling at night?
Re: Three Night Travellers Die In Ogun Road Crash by Ipp1: 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
Life
Re: Three Night Travellers Die In Ogun Road Crash by Amotekun777: 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2022
Nonsense! Are the roads good enough? That particular Ogere section of the Lagos-Ibadan experess way is very bad and nothing has ever been done to make improvements.

Useless Fools. Civilization & technology aren't meant for the black man, I swear. angry
Re: Three Night Travellers Die In Ogun Road Crash by Bluffly: 9:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
Most accidents have occured in the day time, so what is the fuse about.
SlavaUkraini:

RIP to the Dead

Re: Three Night Travellers Die In Ogun Road Crash by seniorgozman(m): 9:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
Freelane33:
Something must be done on that ogere road . One stupid truck driver almost killed me early this year Na God safe me .
I was coming from ib with my jolly jolly car with great speed , Na so this mfk just come from one side trying to make a u turn to my lane . Damn na God drove the car for me sha .
No be my power
Na Lord’s Prayer
What we do here Is defensive driving
Re: Three Night Travellers Die In Ogun Road Crash by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
Crafteck1:

More accidents during the day

I even feel night travel easy pass self

Thou I hardly trave even in the day self
Re: Three Night Travellers Die In Ogun Road Crash by fajob: 2:54am On Jun 30, 2022
nA WAOH.
Re: Three Night Travellers Die In Ogun Road Crash by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:30am On Jun 30, 2022
NO STREET LIGHTS ON TRAVEL WAY,YET UNA DEY RUN NIGHT JOURNEY, angryMANY BLACKMEN ARE INDEED IN DARKNESS OF THE MIND TOO FOR AGES. angry undecided
Re: Three Night Travellers Die In Ogun Road Crash by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:31am On Jun 30, 2022
NO STREET LIGHTS ON TRAVEL WAY,YET UNA DEY RUN NIGHT JOURNEY, angryMANY BLACKMEN ARE INDEED IN DARKNESS OF THE MIND TOO FOR AGES.THEY CANNOT APPLY COMMONSENSES TO DO THINGS RIGHT FOR THEMSELVES,ALWAYS BULLISH AND FOOLISH IN BEHAVIOUR angry undecided
Re: Three Night Travellers Die In Ogun Road Crash by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 30, 2022
Freelane33:
Something must be done on that ogere road . One stupid truck driver almost killed me early this year Na God safe me .
I was coming from ib with my jolly jolly car with great speed , Na so this mfk just come from one side trying to make a u turn to my lane . Damn na God drove the car for me sha .
No be my power
Na Lord’s Prayer
Funny how you perfectly described what I also narrowly escaped here in Abuja. Honestly na God control my steering that day, no be me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Pictures From Uyo / The Pains, The Agony Of Ayobo Road Users In Lagos (Photos) / Osun Pilgrims Protest Over Food Quality In Mecca (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.