Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting (30101 Views)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 14 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcome Their First Child After 19 Years Of Waiting (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by reservd(m): 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

Acting Chairman Of The Rivers State Board of Internal Revenue Commission, Chibeoso Aholu and his wife, Juliet have welcomed a set of twins after 19 years of marriage, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The Twin boys were dedicated at Winners Church in Port Harcourt on Sunday, June 26, 2022.

A Friend of the couple, Rowland Nwosu shared the good news via Facebook, As Sighted By On Tuesday, June 28.

"Honourable Pastor Chibeoso Aholu and his beautiful wife , Lolo Juliet were grateful to God who after nineteen (19) years of waiting in marriage , blessed them with a wonderful set of male twins," he wrote.

"What a wonderful but patient waiting. As you type amen, whatever that has kept you waiting for this period of years, God will make up for you in double portion in Jesus name...amen."

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
Thank God and thanks to science too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by ThinkSmarter: 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
Stop deceiving uninformed people.
Tell them, you opted for IVF.
And you selected two boys as your option.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by Burgerlomo: 7:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
Congratulations cool
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by ComradeP(m): 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2022
What if you are the one with problem?
Have you heard of Azoospermia and Oligospermia?
Shior!!
Zonefree:
Congratulations to them.

Personally, I cannot wait with a Nigerian wife for 19 years without a child. Remove procreation, what's the sole reason of getting married to a Nigerian girl?

Second wife
Side chick
Baby mama
Surrogacy
Egg donor

I'll explore one of these options before the 19 years.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by Newton2024: 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
Zonefree:
Congratulations to them.

Personally, I cannot wait with a Nigerian wife for 19 years without a child. Remove procreation, what's the sole reason of getting married to a Nigerian girl?

Second wife
Side chick
Baby mama
Surrogacy
Egg donor

What of if you are a poor man?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by Ebonygeek(f): 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
Zonefree:
Congratulations to them.

Second wife
Side chick
Baby mama
Surrogacy
Egg donor

And if your sperm is too watery nko? undecided She's free to ride your neighbor's dick right?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by yusufmurry: 8:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
Why is it that couples who have stay long without children will give birth to twins, triplets or quad...?
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by kingamaa(m): 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
Miracle still happens for those that believe
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by GistFullGround: 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2022

DNA o!

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by Nickymezor(f): 8:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
Thank God
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:17pm On Jun 29, 2022
Zonefree:
Congratulations to them.

Second wife
Side chick
Baby mama
Surrogacy
Egg donor

assuming you are the one having fertility problem at times it might not be the wife.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by Vikkinir12: 9:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
What if you're the one with the problem,what will you do.I will like to know
SocialJustice:
I can't wait for any woman. If she wants to stay she can else she can move on but once I decide to have a child, I won't wait for any woman.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by SocialJustice: 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
Vikkinir12:
What if you're the one with the problem,what will you do.I will like to know
Just my luck, na to dey enjoy life dey go and no need to deceive any woman into marriage. I've heard stories of impotent men with zero count marrying just to shift blame to the woman and cover their shame.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by IDIOTmoderators: 11:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
Zonefree:
Congratulations to them.

Second wife
Side chick
Baby mama
Surrogacy
Egg donor

From your comment you can't be more than 19 years old.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by IDIOTmoderators: 11:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
We reject Tinubu
We reject olosho.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by IDIOTmoderators: 11:05pm On Jun 29, 2022
frozen70:

What if the fault is from you

Then you traffic
Very good question, some of them saying rubbish have weak erection and low sperm count.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by IDIOTmoderators: 11:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
SocialJustice:
I can't wait for any woman. If she wants to stay she can else she can move on but once I decide to have a child, I won't wait for any woman.
Which woman will wait for you with your weak erection and low sperm count. Always putting the blame on women! Mind you I am a man.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by frozen70(f): 11:44pm On Jun 29, 2022
IDIOTmoderators:

Very good question, some of them saying rubbish have weak erection and low sperm count.

Those ones saying rubbish have never been married so they lack experience of what they are saying

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by BRATISLAVA: 12:09am On Jun 30, 2022
jaephoenix:
IVF doing wonders
Instead of these guys to thank the scientists, they're here thanking a God that is nowhere to be found in 19 years

How do you know it's IVF?
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by jaephoenix(m): 3:39am On Jun 30, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

How do you know it's IVF?
Simple
Whenever you hear couples with infertility issues for many years and suddenly they get hit with twins, triplets etc, it's a no-brainer. A woman's ability to conceive dwindles as she gets older, so getting pregnant for a singleton fetus is even difficult, never mind multiple gestations. It's only assisted conceptions that helps them. Many use donated eggs cos by ages 35 to 40, the eggs get poorer in quality and Mullerian factor dwindles. So during fertilization, 4 or more eggs are implanted so as to get the best outcome. Sometimes 2 out of them survive. Sometimes 3. That's how the multiple gestation came up, and boom, they give birth to twins, triplets, news gets to Nairaland and our ignorant Christians start praising their gods and what-not, while the parents look on in wonder at the sheer stupidity on display
Savvy?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by cenaman(m): 3:41am On Jun 30, 2022
Shapeaso:
Wow! Congrats to them. smiley
They bought the children, show us the lady picture while she was pregnant.
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by Tundex911: 4:02am On Jun 30, 2022
Southern people again but why this so common there? Just asking though
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by Bernice4ozodo(f): 4:14am On Jun 30, 2022
SocialJustice:
what if the problem is from you?
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by BRATISLAVA: 6:57am On Jun 30, 2022
jaephoenix:

Simple
Whenever you hear couples with infertility issues for many years and suddenly they get hit with twins, triplets etc, it's a no-brainer. A woman's ability to conceive dwindles as she gets older, so getting pregnant for a singleton fetus is even difficult, never mind multiple gestations. It's only assisted conceptions that helps them. Many use donated eggs cos by ages 35 to 40, the eggs get poorer in quality and Mullerian factor dwindles. So during fertilization, 4 or more eggs are implanted so as to get the best outcome. Sometimes 2 out of them survive. Sometimes 3. That's how the multiple gestation came up, and boom, they give birth to twins, triplets, news gets to Nairaland and our ignorant Christians start praising their gods and what-not, while the parents look on in wonder at the sheer stupidity on display
Savvy?

How do you know it is IVF?

What is the success rate of your silver bullet IVF?
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by vickydevoka(m): 7:28am On Jun 30, 2022
Zonefree:
Congratulations to them.

Second wife
Side chick
Baby mama
Surrogacy
Egg donor

Oga calm down. You see women, their character is a function of their present condition. Woman way no born go loyal give u like tomorrow no dey. She will respect you, love you and submit to you. These three things na waitin men want for this life. So , that's y men the hardly hate them or go behind them for babymama, unless you na strong man
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by Bagu1(m): 8:17am On Jun 30, 2022
Amen
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by ProphetofOdin: 8:33am On Jun 30, 2022
jaephoenix:
IVF doing wonders
Instead of these guys to thank the scientists, they're here thanking a God that is nowhere to be found in 19 years

God could not do it for 19years for obvious reasons and then science cam along and did it but this ungrateful lot are giving the glory to someone else. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by rezky(m): 9:58am On Jun 30, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

Acting Chairman Of The Rivers State Board of Internal Revenue Commission, Chibeoso Aholu and his wife, Juliet have welcomed a set of twins after 19 years of marriage, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The Twin boys were dedicated at Winners Church in Port Harcourt on Sunday, June 26, 2022.

A Friend of the couple, Rowland Nwosu shared the good news via Facebook, As Sighted By On Tuesday, June 28.

"Honourable Pastor Chibeoso Aholu and his beautiful wife , Lolo Juliet were grateful to God who after nineteen (19) years of waiting in marriage , blessed them with a wonderful set of male twins," he wrote.

"What a wonderful but patient waiting. As you type amen, whatever that has kept you waiting for this period of years, God will make up for you in double portion in Jesus name...amen."

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Amen
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by LadymissiIe(f): 11:20am On Jun 30, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Your mom comes to my mind.. grin
What group does she belong?
S*x slave I guess.. ooh almost forgot..it ain't written there...pls do modify and include em.. grin
mynd44 Seun Dominique Justwise OAM4J Lalasticlala rule 2
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by Lagbenjo: 12:22pm On Jun 30, 2022
Amen
Re: Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 19 Years Of Waiting by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2022
MuMu Man..
Can never wait for a year for a Barren woman when my sperm is active and working..
Devil Forbid me..

The Mumu man go dey attend PTA meeting at age 70.. nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Things No One Tells You About Marriage! / His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" / What's So Special About Your Age That You Hide It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.