Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures (2939 Views)

Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) / One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States / Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by vasel15: 10:31pm On Jun 29, 2022
eleko1:
A failure rule ur father in 1983-85 and still rule ur hopeless self 2015-2023.Ur life Don bend grin cool

We are Igbos, we are not Nigerians,so you have been a b*stard slave not me
Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by vasel15: 10:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
eleko1:
grin somebody tell me just now that u are sick upstairs. We are praying for u to GET WELL SOON

Will you keep quiet, the truth is always bitter in your empty skulls and you will suffer for 4years, haha
Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by vasel15: 10:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
eleko1:
grin somebody tell me just now that u are sick upstairs. We are praying for u to GET WELL SOON

You are quick to throw insults, but you have brain and hearing issues, take care of yourself man, don't throw stones, you live in a glass house, mumu man
Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by eleko1: 10:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
cheesy ur forefathers ate lizards to survive.U are a complete waste of sperms.Ask ur mama who ur papa be.U are a complete B***** fill am cool
vasel15:

We are Igbos, we are not Nigerians,so you have been a b*stard slave not me
Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by eleko1: 10:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
vasel15:

You are quick to throw insults, but you have brain and hearing issues, take care of yourself man, don't throw stones, you live in a glass house, mumu man
Thank.Hearing issue grin,Drop ur father number make I report u grin
Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by vasel15: 10:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
eleko1:
cheesy ur forefathers ate lizards to survive.U are a complete waste of sperms.Ask ur mama who ur papa be.U are a complete B***** fill am cool

It is called fighting for freedom something you and your entire lineage would never understand and you will remain a slave forever, we would gladly eat that lizard again if that is what it would take to free ourselves from this sick animal farm called zoogeria and I have a father but you are a b*stard
Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by vasel15: 10:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
eleko1:
Thank.Hearing issue grin,Drop ur father number make I report u grin

Thank? You forgot to add "you". Don't make me destroy you more man, stop digging, your brain is shaking already, calm down
Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by eleko1: 10:39pm On Jun 29, 2022
vasel15:

Will you keep quiet, the truth is always bitter in your empty skulls and you will suffer for 4years, haha
Suffer wey ur father dey suffered since still dey complain..Ur case is hopeless
Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by vasel15: 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
eleko1:

But you are the one suffering not me, nigeria is not my country m*ron
Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by eleko1: 10:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
vasel15:

Thank? You forgot to add "you". Don't make me destroy you more man, stop digging, your brain is shaking already, calm down
I dare u to drop ur father number,. Imbec*le cheesy
Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by vasel15: 10:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
eleko1:

I will teach you a lesson today, you think freedom is a joke to us, over 5m+ dead, mumu man, you can't stop our freedom
Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by vasel15: 10:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
eleko1:
I dare u to drop ur father number,. Imbec*le cheesy

Am I hitting you so hard already? Is your brain ringing already? I will teach you a lesson today, mumu man, next time if you see my post you will just pass
Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by eleko1: 10:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
vasel15:

But you are the one suffering not me, nigeria is not my country m*ron
online corntreegrin wey ur father born u. grin
Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by eleko1: 10:44pm On Jun 29, 2022
vasel15:

Am I hitting you so hard already? Is your brain ringing already? I will teach you a lesson today, mumu man
U'll teach ur father lesson with karate kick grin
Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by vasel15: 10:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
eleko1:
online corntreegrin wey ur father born u. grin

I was born in igbo land, a country before the British joined us together, we won't be a part of this failed British experiment anymore, we are done with you m*rons, live in your dead country, you people destroyed it, the igbo man have been not been president since you killed the igbo head of state, so enjoy your s*hit hole
Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by eleko1: 10:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
vasel15:

On u from today. U'll finally carry basket enter ochanga
Am I hitting you so hard already? Is your brain ringing already? I will teach you a lesson today, mumu man, next time if you see my post you will just pass
im
Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by vasel15: 10:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
eleko1:
U'll teach ur father lesson with karate kick grin

Your brain is already touching, read what you typed, Haha
Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by vasel15: 10:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
eleko1:
im

Will you keep quiet,the only thing igbos do in the market is business, empty skull
Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by eleko1: 10:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
vasel15:

I will teach you a lesson today, you think freedom is a joke to us, over 5m+ dead, mumu man, you can't stop our freedom
U and ur father will remain slav* in Nig.It is ur destiny. Nothing can change that
Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by vasel15: 10:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
eleko1:
U and ur father will remain slav* in Nig.It is ur destiny. Nothing can change that

Which Nigeria? Terrorist wouid overrun you soon, hahaha, just watch
Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by eleko1: 10:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
vasel15:

Will you keep quiet,the only thing igbos do in the market is business, empty skull
Selling fake,substandard products is development shocked grin

Complete dunce
Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by eleko1: 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
vasel15:

Which Nigeria? Terrorist wouid overrun you soon, hahaha, just watch
Same ESN will cut ur hairy balls grin and behead ur father in Ogbete main market
Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by vasel15: 12:11am On Jun 30, 2022
eleko1:
Same ESN will cut ur hairy balls grin and behead ur father in Ogbete main market

You have nothing else to say, you brain is already confused
Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by technicallyrich(m): 12:32am On Jun 30, 2022
You are not an igbo man,if you are an igbo man can we see your picture and videos and that of your community.
Or you are like Tinubu that don't know his father's house.
Show yourself.
I always told you that you are a Yoruba man if not show yourself.
Igbo man indeed.
Propagandistt working for theivenubu.
Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by eleko1: 2:48am On Jun 30, 2022
vasel15:

thief.U have managed to steal ur mu.m 100 sub data grin.Flat head
Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by eleko1: 3:29am On Jun 30, 2022
vasel15:

u are snoring after eaten ur mother's leftover okpa grin, imbe grin
Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by eleko1: 3:31am On Jun 30, 2022
vasel15:

ur father brain is leaking cool
Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by eleko1: 3:54am On Jun 30, 2022
vasel15:

Are you a slowpoke? I don't want obi to be president because it would not help we the freedom fighters, we know it is the turn of the igbos but Peter obi must not be president
grin Nah ur father dem go support then cheesy grin. Kolomental
Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by eleko1: 3:55am On Jun 30, 2022
Factcheck0001:
your father is a slowpoke
very true cool grin wink
Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by ishaq4real: 5:54am On Jun 30, 2022
That is why Igbo will.never rule Nigeria ever again because of their greediness and myopic thinking you will always remains as the rules forever and ever amen.
Re: True Reason Why Some People in The North Support Peter Obi ~pictures by vasel15: 11:20am On Jun 30, 2022
ishaq4real:
That is why Igbo will.never rule Nigeria ever again because of their greediness and myopic thinking you will always remains as the rules forever and ever amen.

Shut up, who wants to rule a dead country?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Convinced By Inec Results Until This / Niger Republic Doesn't Even Respect Tinubu / My Fear For Yar’adua, By Pastor Tunde Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.