Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier (57872 Views)

Pictures From APC Campaign Rally In Yakurr, Cross River / Pictures From APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Yakurr, Cross River / Emir Sanusi's Home In Awe, Nasarawa State After Dethronement (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by spencekat(m): 8:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
Miracle2020:
they have already dealt with the boko haram, they dealt with bandits,now they are dealing with ipob/esn.
God bless our military.
Super story.Boko boys are still much in force.
Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by riczy(m): 8:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
I have said this time and again, I wud say it again: if dem kill a military personnel in ur area, abeg travel (relocate),till peace is restored, they must, I repeat they the military must avenge his death! Know this and know peace. Take solace!

1 Like

Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by Love55freas(m): 8:54pm On Jun 29, 2022
useless country 😠😠😊Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
And no major news outlets is carrying this news ?

E dey happen
Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by Anaerobi(m): 8:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
If you are from southern Nigeria and you joined the Northern army to do this, then you are a disgrace to your generation.

Thousands of Nigeria armies have been killed in Northen Nigeria communities, state and villages, yet the act like it's nothing. But when it comes to southern Nigeria, they grow wings.

Why not go after those that committed the evil act? Useless set of people.

4 Likes

Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by OSUWAKEABAM(m): 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
Fulani herdsmen.

Killing innocent souls.

I pity for my community NKO

This is the home of lbok Eye Abbas, Former Chief of Naval Staff,. This is the home of Pastor Usani Uguru Usani, former Minister of Niger Delta . But the rich also cry
Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by CheapHomes1: 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
lalasticlala:
Twitter user, Soyi Hadassah, says the military burnt a town, Nko, in Cross River after youths killed a soldier.

https://twitter.com/Soyi_Hadassah/status/1541532282401570816?t=RPMfUt0gj-2HqsgKB8C_Vw&s=19

https://twitter.com/Soyi_Hadassah/status/1541736175668436994?t=hL8LUuNJUaKBuGrXN7e1oQ&s=19

Another Twitter User, Cleokommy, also narrated her own experience.

https://twitter.com/cleokommy/status/1541741231549603841?t=Qi8PIfG8b_L0eKXGABPw3g&s=08

Several soldiers have been killed in the north. Bandits even strolled into NDA kidnapped and killed officers yet the surrounding communities were not destroyed by soldiers. It's only in the south that soldiers seem to understand what retaliation means

4 Likes

Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by CheapHomes1: 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
riczy:
I have said this time and again, I wud say it again: if dem kill a military personnel in ur area, abeg travel (relocate),till peace is restored, they must, I repeat they the military must avenge his death! Know this and know peace. Take solace!

How many times do they do that in the north?

2 Likes

Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by Excuzeme: 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
javaguru:
cry my condolences, the army /soldiers are dominated by the fulanis

Then we should stop calling them Nigerian Army.
They should go by their true identity of Fulani Invading Army

Shame on those Southerners in that Army, that stood-by and watched or participated in these endless genocide on Southern Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by desiredhome: 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
Nazgul:
Nigerian military personnel are all cowards, they only remember they're soldiers when they're dealing with unarmed civilians. Just carry ordinary pistol and you'd see them running like fools. Don't worry, Boko Haram and bandits up north would avenge your grandfather's death.
Some of you are so so ungrateful...... without the army or police a lot of you can't even go out of your houses or do any business yet you badmouth them as if they are not human.....
Am sure a lot of you here will be hailing those miscreants they call themselves youths when they carried out that evil act........
I'm very sure these youths are well known to the people of the community, Keep supporting evil and come and cry foul....... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by TerickW(m): 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
Trigger happy zombies on the loose
Genocide
Same sh*t just another day
And it goes unaccounted for
Impunity is the new order
Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by desiredhome: 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
riczy:
So why should they kill a military personnel?
....if your person is a military personnel will you be happy that he was just killed?

1 Like

Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by MilitantAtheist: 9:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
Fairmedia:
Try to avoid killing a soldier, the military live by their creed, they wont let it slide, it's bad for military business, if they allow people kill soldiers and get away with it.
you're from a generation of coward and you're a dirty Bastard. You will die very shamefully in disgrace

1 Like

Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by KingsleyIsrael: 9:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
in d defensless their strenght lies, in boko haram their weakness awakens
Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by AsawanaDgreat: 9:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
Is not funny oo, they're our brothers and sisters too
Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by Miracle2020: 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
spencekat:
Super story.Boko boys are still much in force.
lies
Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by arantess: 9:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
kbboy15:
This is what you get when you thought military is like ordinary police. No kill a soldier and go free.
I knew dimwitted folks like you would spew trash

1 Like

Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by Nazgul: 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2022
desiredhome:

Some of you are so so ungrateful...... without the army or police a lot of you can't even go out of your houses or do any business yet you badmouth themas if they are not human.....
Am sure of lot of you here will be hailing those miscreants they call themselves youths.........
I'm very sure these youths are well known to the people of the community....... embarassed
Ungrateful for what exactly. Have they been able to secure lives and properties?

Nigeria is one of the most dangerous places in the world currently, kidnapping, constant killings, robberies...etc. and you say we're ungrateful.

Do you know that if your 8 year old daughter gets ràped and you go to the police station to make a complain to arrest the offender you must settle them. If you don't have money, they won't even care. Even if blood is dripping from your daughter's private part, if you don't pay them they won't show any form of concern.

And you say we're ungrateful...

4 Likes

Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by spencekat(m): 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
Miracle2020:
lies
Be deceiving yourself and hyping your dilapidated army
Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by dochenaj: 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
The Nigerian Military are terrorists in uniforms.

No wonder they can never defeat Boko Haram. Because a house cannot be divided against itself.

1 Like

Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by desiredhome: 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
MilitantAtheist:
you're just a coward and a bastard. You shall end up worse than the Terrorist soldiers
It's your bitter/evil mind that will kill you faster.......
People with fish brain
Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
kbboy15:
This is what you get when you thought military is like ordinary police. No kill a soldier and go free.
But they kill soldiers almost everyday in the North. Why don’t we see such response?

2 Likes

Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by 2elliot: 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2022
EjehDtiger:

When we start to think and understand that these soldiers have families that loves them, then we will start to condemn certain act against them.
The only reason soldiers in Africa will carry out such barbaric actions against their countrymen is to instil that fear that the colonial masters taught them in order to subjugate the people. It has nothing to do with family and loved ones. They knew what they signed up in the first place. No be to come dance.
Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by HIPROFILE(m): 9:08pm On Jun 29, 2022
no go see this one

1 Like

Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
Fairmedia:
Try to avoid killing a soldier, the military live by their creed, they wont let it slide, it's bad for military business, if they allow people kill soldiers and get away with it.
Does this “creed” not exist in the North where they get killed every week?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by od501: 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
lalasticlala:
Twitter user, Soyi Hadassah, says the military burnt a town, Nko, in Cross River after youths killed a soldier.

https://twitter.com/Soyi_Hadassah/status/1541532282401570816?t=RPMfUt0gj-2HqsgKB8C_Vw&s=19

https://twitter.com/Soyi_Hadassah/status/1541736175668436994?t=hL8LUuNJUaKBuGrXN7e1oQ&s=19

Another Twitter User, Cleokommy, also narrated her own experience.

https://twitter.com/cleokommy/status/1541741231549603841?t=Qi8PIfG8b_L0eKXGABPw3g&s=08

How come they didn't mention ipob? That's strange!!

1 Like

Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by Benmob: 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
riczy:
but can not avenge d same in d north

3 Likes

Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by MilitantAtheist: 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
desiredhome:

It's your bitter mind that will kill you faster.......
People with fish brain
no I stand for justice. Where else in the world do soldiers burn communities and kill innocent civilians because their colleague was killed?? How many times has soldiers done this in the north were Boko Haram and bandits live among the villagers and kill soldiers like flies? As you support their evil, their evil will forever live with you until you die in a horrible and disgraceful manner. Bastard of a thousand Fathers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
Miracle2020:
One soldier life is more than 1000 civilians lifes. You do anyhow you see anyhow!
Dont be silly. Same soldiers wey small boko haram they use play ludo for Sambisa. undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obasanjo Builds Central Mosque In Abeokuta To Celebrate His 80th Birthday (PICS) / The Moment Chris Ngige Escaped Mob Attack During APC Congress In Awka. PICS / Brigadier-General S. Fulani Attacked In Abuja, His Vehicle Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.