Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Pictures From APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Yakurr, Cross River - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Yakurr, Cross River (12808 Views)

Pictures From APC Campaign Rally In Yakurr, Cross River / Military Burnt Nko, Yakurr, Cross River State After Youths Killed A Soldier / Obaseki & Shuaibu's Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Ovia West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Yakurr, Cross River by garfield1: 7:31am On Feb 08, 2023
The house of reps candidate of apc in abi/yakurr federal constituency hon Alex egbonna campaigning for him and tinubu in mkpani community

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Yakurr, Cross River by HumbleTrader: 7:32am On Feb 08, 2023
Why are healthy people campaigning for a sick man.

34 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Yakurr, Cross River by garfield1: 7:33am On Feb 08, 2023
Apc is busy campaigning ward to ward in all nooks and crannies of ss and someone will claim that lp that is only in the cities will clear ss.nonsense

68 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Yakurr, Cross River by garfield1: 7:34am On Feb 08, 2023
HumbleTrader:
Why are healthy people campaigning for a sick man.

Maybe because he is actually healthy

95 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Yakurr, Cross River by ebenezary(m): 7:35am On Feb 08, 2023
Best thing to do

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Yakurr, Cross River by mayklef(m): 7:35am On Feb 08, 2023
hope they have easy access to cash and fuel??

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Yakurr, Cross River by oyin44: 7:36am On Feb 08, 2023
We are ready to mock zombidiots by 26th of February. ..😃😃😃

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Yakurr, Cross River by HumbleTrader: 7:37am On Feb 08, 2023
garfield1:
Apc is busy campaigning ward to ward in all nooks and crannies of ss and someone will claim that lp that is only in the cities will clear ss.nonsense
The winner is decided, election over, I don't see what these ones are campaigning for.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Yakurr, Cross River by HumbleTrader: 7:38am On Feb 08, 2023
mayklef:
hope they have easy access to cash and fuel??
They que up to buy fuel,and still use that fuel to campaigning for the party that made them que up in the first place.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Yakurr, Cross River by KingMack(m): 7:42am On Feb 08, 2023
their headache..zoom off with my benz undecided

2 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Yakurr, Cross River by Emmanuella00(f): 7:46am On Feb 08, 2023
Vote for Peter obi and save Nigeria from collapsing

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Yakurr, Cross River by Okoroawusa: 7:47am On Feb 08, 2023
Thank you brother. I love your zeal

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Yakurr, Cross River by garfield1: 7:47am On Feb 08, 2023
HumbleTrader:
The winner is decided, election over, I don't see what these ones are campaigning for.

You cannot sit comfortably in your parlour in Onitsha and decides what happens in the rural areas of ss

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Yakurr, Cross River by garfield1: 7:47am On Feb 08, 2023
Emmanuella00:

Go and campaign for him

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Yakurr, Cross River by Zionmdde: 7:55am On Feb 08, 2023
garfield1:
I can't see picture of tinubu or his symbol. Please can u help me prove that the campaign is for him?
And for the fact that u can't see the banner where tinubu was supposed to appear all torn and ripped apart means u must be blind

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Yakurr, Cross River by garfield1: 7:57am On Feb 08, 2023
Zionmdde:

I can't see picture of tinubu or his symbol. Please can u help me prove that the campaign is for him?
And for the fact that u can't see the banner where tinubu was supposed to appear all torn and ripped apart means u must be blind

Zombidients and lame excuse.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Yakurr, Cross River by Zionmdde: 7:58am On Feb 08, 2023
garfield1:

Zombidients and lame excuse.
Is dat ur useless excuse to escape proving that the campaign had anything to do with tinubu. I guessed so. Urchins are always brainless

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Yakurr, Cross River by tradepunter: 8:11am On Feb 08, 2023
Nonsense
Re: Pictures From APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Yakurr, Cross River by cjudy(m): 8:11am On Feb 08, 2023
garfield1:

Maybe because he is actually healthy
He’s sick. He’s just Wealthy that’s why poor and healthy people are campaigning for him

1 Like

Re: Pictures From APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Yakurr, Cross River by garfield1: 8:12am On Feb 08, 2023
Zionmdde:

Is dat ur useless excuse to escape proving that the campaign had anything to do with tinubu. I guessed so. Urchins are always brainless

Tinubu is winning crs

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Yakurr, Cross River by Okiemute101: 8:12am On Feb 08, 2023
Y'all don't know what u doing.. APC again is a death sentence for NIGERIA
Re: Pictures From APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Yakurr, Cross River by garfield1: 8:12am On Feb 08, 2023
tradepunter:
Nonsense

Painment

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Yakurr, Cross River by garfield1: 8:13am On Feb 08, 2023
cjudy:

He’s sick. He’s just Wealthy that’s why poor and healthy people are campaigning for him

He will win

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Yakurr, Cross River by ada9ja(f): 8:14am On Feb 08, 2023
garfield1:

U need to wake up

Cos election is different from rally and campaigns

2015 PDP pulled more crowds in campaigns and do more than this yet lost the election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Yakurr, Cross River by Dreal1247: 8:14am On Feb 08, 2023
No matter how you express your beef and anger against him there are facts you cannot change which include;

1. He ran the most secured state in Nigeria during his tenure. Former IGP Abubarkar gave him 5 years accollades of the most secured state back to back for 5 years.

2. The minister of works then gave him the best accolade of a governor that built 800km of road network in 8years over 230 roads

3. Educationally , He met Anambra at 26th position in 2006 and left it at 1st by 2014 when he was leaving.

4. He was the only governor that met the millennium development goal in Nigeria in both education and health. In fact , Milinda and bill gate foundation gave him a personal gift of 1 million dollar for his achievement. Which he dropped in the state account rather than putting in his own private account.

5. He is the only former governor today that does not collect pension, gratuity, land gift and allowances since he left the govt in 2014.

6. When he became SEC chairman under President Jonathan, he told SEC to hold back all his allowance and entitlement as a Board chairman . He left without nothing. He said he does not need them.

7. When he was chairman of fidelity bank , he was entitled to two brand new cars annually. He told the board. I don't need them. Let me just come for meetings and go home.

You can only be angry with him. You cannot change the facts.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Yakurr, Cross River by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:14am On Feb 08, 2023
God

Seems APC are going to win Rivers too

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Yakurr, Cross River by Lashist(m): 8:16am On Feb 08, 2023
Why is APC doing ward to ward visitation since that have been working marvelously since 2015? Why didn't they do all these visits before now?? cheesy
Re: Pictures From APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Yakurr, Cross River by Afamed: 8:16am On Feb 08, 2023
Emmanuella00:

What about those who voted for him as a Gov in Anambra?

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing#10195342

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Yakurr, Cross River by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:17am On Feb 08, 2023
I'm not against APC but how could someone who make me buy a bag of rice from 8k to 9k to 33k, the pains enough fit make me hate any party that did that to me

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From APC Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Yakurr, Cross River by mycar: 8:17am On Feb 08, 2023
Few days time, we will know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South South Niger Delta will never Join Biafra. / Boko Haram Kill Seven In Suicide Attack, Raid / ''APC Will Win 2019 Elections'' - President Buhari Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.