Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

BREAKING: APC Starts Students Registration & Revalidation Over Fear Of Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: APC Starts Students Registration & Revalidation Over Fear Of Peter Obi (1840 Views)

APC Begins Students’ Registration, Revalidation / Wike Criticizes APC Membership Registration, Revalidation Exercise / APC Starts Following Senator Goodswill Akpabio On Twitter Ahead Of His Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: APC Starts Students Registration & Revalidation Over Fear Of Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 29, 2022
The All Progressives Congress has set up a task force to begin immediate registration of students and revalidation of its members across the country.

The inauguration of the task force, which took place on Wednesday at the party headquarters in Abuja, was believed to be a response to the cult following of the former Anambra State governor and Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi, on social media.

Obi had dumped the Peoples Democratic Party for Labour Party to keep the dream of his presidential ambition alive.

His growing profile and frugal lifestyle have ignited calls among his youthful supporters who have taken over the social media space with calls for a peaceful revolution through mass registration for permanent voters’ cards, jingles, and door-to-door campaigns ahead of the 2023 election.

Worried by the trend, the National Youth Leader of APC, Dayo Israel, on Wednesday announced the formation of a task force to immediately commence the registration and revalidation of students and youths in the country.

The task force has former Kwara State Commissioner for information, Ben Duntoye; APC Deputy National Youth Leader, Jamaldeen Kabir, and Director of National Commission for Refugees, Migrants and Internally Displaced Persons, Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim as co-chairmen.

Others include former Member of the APC Board of Trustees, Rinsola Abiola; Commissioner of Federal Character Commission, Ginika Tor; Chief of Staff to the Minister of State, Mines and Steel, Kelechi Ekugo; Ogban Ogban, Senior Special Assistant to Governor Ben Ayade; Aminu Uba, Special Assistant to Senator Orji Uzor Kalu; Irinoye Omolayo, Senior Legislative Aide to Deputy Senate President, Ovie Omo-Agege; North Central Zonal Youth Leader, Zubair Aliyu; North East Zonal Youth Leader, Jason Baba Kwaghe; North West Zonal Youth Leader, Abdulhamid Umar Mohd; South South Zonal Youth Leader, Ebimobowei Oyas; South East Zonal Youth Leader, Ikenna Anyalewechi and South West Zonal Youth Leader, Lawal Kolade Paff among others.

Israel disclosed that the task force has been mandated to coordinate the registration and revalidation exercise of students and youths-led support groups into a recognisable structure.

https://www.regencyreporters.com.ng/2022/06/BREAKING-APC-Commence-Students-Registration-And-Revalidation-Over-Fear-Of-Peter-Obi.html

Re: BREAKING: APC Starts Students Registration & Revalidation Over Fear Of Peter Obi by ThatFairGuy1: 9:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
We shall mobilize for APC.

Obi's is never a threat, by the time we start with him, busting all his lies when it's campaign time, he'll come distant fourth in general election result

106 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Starts Students Registration & Revalidation Over Fear Of Peter Obi by DaniDani(m): 9:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
Evil party. Party of demons and blood suckers. All their evil machinations will fail yakata.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: APC Starts Students Registration & Revalidation Over Fear Of Peter Obi by Sergio101(m): 9:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
Obi is my choice

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: APC Starts Students Registration & Revalidation Over Fear Of Peter Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 9:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
I thought APC touts claimed that they have all the structures in place to win election , why are they losing sleeeps over Peter Obi cheesy grin grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: APC Starts Students Registration & Revalidation Over Fear Of Peter Obi by Ddeliverer007(m): 9:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
Obi would win all south east, all south south, all middle belt, Lagos and Osun, And all north central.

Na me talk am.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: APC Starts Students Registration & Revalidation Over Fear Of Peter Obi by Totilopussylick(m): 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
Who they now want to replace the status in aso rock

No matter what they do, God never disappoint his people.

APC and PDP end is just next year tongue.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Starts Students Registration & Revalidation Over Fear Of Peter Obi by smileyoo: 9:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:

Obi's is never a threat, by the time we start with him by busting all his lies when it's campaign time, he'll come distant fourth in general election result
lol. are you really enjoying the present sorry state of the nation ? anyway it's your choice, but I wish your own choice will never negatively affect my future well-being.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: APC Starts Students Registration & Revalidation Over Fear Of Peter Obi by TONY042(m): 9:30pm On Jun 29, 2022
A better Nigeria is all that we're asking for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: APC Starts Students Registration & Revalidation Over Fear Of Peter Obi by ThatFairGuy1: 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
What made Obi the messiah we're waiting for?
Is it his antecedents or just because you're all brainwashed by Ipob lunatics?

How's he better than other candidates?

CONVINCE me
smileyoo:
lol. are you really enjoying the present sorry state of the nation ? anyway it's your choice, but I wish your own choice will never negatively affect my future well-being.

104 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Starts Students Registration & Revalidation Over Fear Of Peter Obi by TruthSocialAPP: 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
Yes, you students should register. Collect their money and vote OBI on the D day.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Starts Students Registration & Revalidation Over Fear Of Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
Obi Presidency is all Nigerians need right now. Nigeria's situation is critical at the moment, and the worst thing that would happen to us is for extremely corrupt and business-as-usual type of politicians like Atiku and Tinubu that lavish money on cronies and other corrupt practices to win. Peter Obi who didn't spend shishi to emerge, someone who already hates waste and corruption will definitely ensure that resources are judiciously used for the masses benefit. By cutting out waste, Peter Obi government would be able to re-channel the resources to areas that need it.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Starts Students Registration & Revalidation Over Fear Of Peter Obi by TruthSocialAPP: 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
The same way you people sold Buhari to Nigerians against Jonathan. This time, No to APC evil party.
ThatFairGuy1:

CONVINCE me

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Starts Students Registration & Revalidation Over Fear Of Peter Obi by CSTRR: 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
The same student that they shot at lekki toll gate that tinubu asked " what were they doing there?

The same students that are currently at home due to strike?

The same students that their future is now bleaker thanks to the apc?

They must think very low of students.

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Starts Students Registration & Revalidation Over Fear Of Peter Obi by ThatFairGuy1: 9:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
Stop blabbing, I'm not here for argument.

Obi is a failure, we can't afford to have him as president.

CONVINCE obi is not a disaster or you shut your mouth
TruthSocialAPP:
The same way you people sold Buhari to Nigerians against Jonathan. This time, No to APC evil party.

105 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Starts Students Registration & Revalidation Over Fear Of Peter Obi by TruthSocialAPP: 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kiss my @$$
ThatFairGuy1:
Stop blabbing, I'm not here for argument.

Obi is a failure, we can't afford to have him as president.

CONVINCE obi is not a disaster or you shut your mouth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: APC Starts Students Registration & Revalidation Over Fear Of Peter Obi by ThatFairGuy1: 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
We all know you have nothing tangible as reason for supporting Obi aside the fact that you see his Presidency as a way to domination.

We'll NEVER let that happen. Those who you've brainwashed will be preached to and eventually turn against you.

Ipob lunatics will never have their way through Obi Presidency
TruthSocialAPP:
Kiss my @$$

105 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Starts Students Registration & Revalidation Over Fear Of Peter Obi by BaddestQueen(f): 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
We all know you have nothing tangible as reason for supporting Obi aside the fact that you see his Presidency as a way to domination.

We'll NEVER let that happen. Those who you've brainwashed will be preached to and eventually turn against you.

Hahahahahaha
it's obvious they have nothing against this man.
the mai gaskiya himself
nwoke obi ya di ocha
mr "go and verify"

They tried using tribalism card, that one has already failed because this youth movement is WAZOBIA
they tried using fake news and information, faa faa foul because the man himself is "mr go and verify"
they gat nothing against him on corruption because Nigerian ROCK is the mai gaskiya and incorruptible man.
they now result to childish tantrums.
hahahahaha.
we told you guys before that they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card.
they would have had an easy campaign with Osinbajo on the ballot because I wonder how a sane person will be campaigning against Osinbajo.
the only thing you can have against Osibanjo is his party and nothing more. but few times he headed things he proved himself within same party.
Nigerians would have has a tough choice to make between Osibanjo and Obi but they made the choice easy for the youths and the youths have chosen to pull themselves out of suffering from those who wish to molest this country "TURN BY TURN"
Suffering knows no tribe or religion
THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: APC Starts Students Registration & Revalidation Over Fear Of Peter Obi by an0daGuy: 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
I thought APC touts claimed that they have all the structures in place to win election , why are they losing sleeeps over Peter Obi cheesy grin grin

Don’t mind them. They enjoy deceiving themselves thinking they are deceiving you undecided

By the time Peter Obi wins even the ward in their village their eye will clear

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Starts Students Registration & Revalidation Over Fear Of Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:

CONVINCE me
I believe u are educated and you have a brain?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Starts Students Registration & Revalidation Over Fear Of Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:

CONVINCE me

Please type this Peter Obi 2014 LBSAA.... into Google and watch

If this doesn't convince you, nothing else will

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: APC Starts Students Registration & Revalidation Over Fear Of Peter Obi by smileyoo: 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:

CONVINCE me
what is there to convince you, when your mind is already made up for whatever reason ?
if you have been living in Nigeria for the past 4 years and witnessing all the bullshit going on as if there's no government in place, and you still want me to waste my time to convince you to stop supporting these failed leaders, then I can't help you, because if these present precarious situations in Nigeria cannot convince you, neither will my ordinary conversations convince you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: APC Starts Students Registration & Revalidation Over Fear Of Peter Obi by Valkrie: 9:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Guy..if plenty angry people gather stand on top structure that structure go fall....!!

People are angry, hungry and tired and they want real change..not the recycle change they always promise...!!

Tinubu would only be shouting emi lo kan in lagos and it end there and this time even the lagos would be taken away from his grasp cos even the lagos people too and hungry, angry and tired...!!

My advice for that's stupid agbero olumo is to lay low this time if not...them go retire am permanently this time....people no send again...!!
Re: BREAKING: APC Starts Students Registration & Revalidation Over Fear Of Peter Obi by MrALIVE: 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
If you are a student and you are supporting APC,you are a F*OL

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Starts Students Registration & Revalidation Over Fear Of Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
If there's anytime that's right for Nigerians to come out to put everything on the line to get it right... its 2023... if we perish, we perish... no one lives forever.

It Is better to die trying to do the right things than to live a thousand years following the bandwagon of those who takes delight in doing the wrong things.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: APC Starts Students Registration & Revalidation Over Fear Of Peter Obi by TruthSocialAPP: 9:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
You must be mentally retardeddd to think every Obi's supporter is Igbo or ipobb. Obi's love is no longer a tribal thing but a movement. No to APC and PDP.

ThatFairGuy1:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: APC Starts Students Registration & Revalidation Over Fear Of Peter Obi by Malory: 9:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:

Obi's is never a threat, by the time we start with him by busting all his lies when it's campaign time, he'll come distant fourth in general election result
Incoherent and disjointed gibberish from a well known drunkard.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: APC Starts Students Registration & Revalidation Over Fear Of Peter Obi by AntiBMC(m): 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
Obi we know
Re: BREAKING: APC Starts Students Registration & Revalidation Over Fear Of Peter Obi by Toks2008(m): 10:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:

You should worry yourself over BAT having successful campaign cos the t is now obvious that anytime he opens his mouth he commits blunders.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mammoth Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Osun / The Fake News Against The Credible Election Is Sinister Igbo Group Agenda / Bitter Truth Peter Obi And His Supporters Hates To Hear (screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.