Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,403 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

What Happened To Ibom Republic ~pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened To Ibom Republic ~pictures (571 Views)

Wole Soyinka, Others Visit Sunday Igboho In Benin Republic (Pictures) / Niger Delta Groups React To Ibom Republic Request For Self Determination / Ibom Republic: Akwa Ibom Coalition Storms UN, Plans To Leave Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Ibom Republic ~pictures by vasel15: 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
Igbos are lions and we don't give up, since 1967 we are still asking for our own country

The ibom man just made some little noise and ibom Republic vanished

I truly supported them because I want all tribes to have their own country because I don't want any forced marriage

There is one boy that is always making noise here Ekpeitit, come and tell us what happened to ibom Republic

Respect the igbos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To Ibom Republic ~pictures by 666Advocate: 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2022
vasel15:
Igbos are lions and we don't give up, since 1967 we are still asking for our own country

I truly supported them because I want all tribes to have their own country because I don't want any forced marriage

There is one boy that is always making noise here Ekpeitit, come and tell us what happened to ibom Republic

Respect the igbos

I swear.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Ibom Republic ~pictures by 666Advocate: 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
They comprise of over 18 tribes in Ibom Republic.

They don't love each other like Ijaws.
Re: What Happened To Ibom Republic ~pictures by 666Advocate: 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2022
Ijaw Republic have only one tribe Ijaw
Re: What Happened To Ibom Republic ~pictures by vasel15: 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
666Advocate:
They comprise of over 18 tribes in Ibom Republic.

They don't love each other like Ijaws.

Where is Ijaw land exactly, people say Ijaw don't fully own bayelsa?
Re: What Happened To Ibom Republic ~pictures by vasel15: 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
666Advocate:
Ijaw Republic have only one tribe Ijaw

But you have western and Eastern ijaws
Re: What Happened To Ibom Republic ~pictures by 666Advocate: 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
vasel15:

Respect the igbos

Only Cross River State have over 15 tribes.

They are still hoping for NDR because only Ijaw know how to unite the Niger Delta.

But Ijaws are of Ijaw Republic and without Ijaw the rest don't connect.
Re: What Happened To Ibom Republic ~pictures by vasel15: 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
666Advocate:

Only Cross River State have over 15 tribes.

They are still hoping for NDR because only Ijaw know how to unite the Niger Delta.

But Ijaws are of Ijaw Republic and without Ijaw the rest don't connect.

Ijaws would swallow other tribes, let all man have their own country
Re: What Happened To Ibom Republic ~pictures by vasel15: 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
Ekpeitit the tap mouth come and tell us
Re: What Happened To Ibom Republic ~pictures by 666Advocate: 9:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
vasel15:

We have Western Central and Eastern Ijaw in all Ijaw socio cultural organization.

In Ijaw Republic it becomes three Geopolitical Zones.

All are of one Ancestor.

A new central dialect in preparation for Ijaw Republic is nearly even completed.
Re: What Happened To Ibom Republic ~pictures by 666Advocate: 9:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
vasel15:

Ijaws would swallow other tribes, let all man have their own country

They are afraid to be on their own still hoping for Ijaw to carry them along.
Re: What Happened To Ibom Republic ~pictures by vasel15: 9:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
666Advocate:

We have Western Central and Eastern Ijaw in all Ijaw socio cultural organization.

In Ijaw Republic it becomes three Geopolitical Zones.

All are of one Ancestor.

A new central dialect in preparation for Ijaw Republic is nearly even completed.

Igbos have no issues, we just want to live and let live, we just want to do our business in peace and enjoy life, God blessed us already with everything including oil and gas, we don't need Ijaw oil, we are not the fulanis
Re: What Happened To Ibom Republic ~pictures by 666Advocate: 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
vasel15:

author=vasel15 post=114275374]

Western Ijaw is Ijaw of Ondo, Edo Delta.

Central Ijaw is Ijaw of Bayelsa and few part of Rivers.

Eastern Ijaw is Ijaw of Rivers and Akwa-Ibom

All Ijaw socio cultural organization have these three zones
Re: What Happened To Ibom Republic ~pictures by 666Advocate: 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
vasel15:

Where is Ijaw land exactly, people say Ijaw don't fully own bayelsa?

Bayelsa is fully Ijaw State.
Re: What Happened To Ibom Republic ~pictures by vasel15: 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2022
666Advocate:

They are afraid to be on their own still hoping for Ijaw to carry them along.

They can everyone just need to agree
Re: What Happened To Ibom Republic ~pictures by vasel15: 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
666Advocate:

Bayelsa is fully Ijaw State.

I don't know much about that region, but people always say it is not true that we have other tribes In bayelsa
Re: What Happened To Ibom Republic ~pictures by vasel15: 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
666Advocate:
author=vasel15 post=114275374]

Western Ijaw is Ijaw of Ondo, Edo Delta.

Central Ijaw is Ijaw of Bayelsa and few part of Rivers.

Eastern Ijaw is Ijaw of Rivers and Akwa-Ibom

All Ijaw socio cultural organization have these three zones

I get it now,thank you man
Re: What Happened To Ibom Republic ~pictures by GreatBoss: 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
vasel15:

I don't know much about that region, but people always say it is not true that we have other tribes In bayelsa

Bayelsa is only of Ijaw
Re: What Happened To Ibom Republic ~pictures by vasel15: 10:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
GreatBoss:

Bayelsa is only of Ijaw

Someone would dispute this, I am waiting
Re: What Happened To Ibom Republic ~pictures by GreatBoss: 10:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
vasel15:

Someone would dispute this, I am waiting

Just go and find out and stop talking nonsense
Re: What Happened To Ibom Republic ~pictures by vasel15: 10:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
GreatBoss:

Just go and find out and stop talking nonsense

So you mean no other tribes In bayelsa, stop telling lies

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Betrayed Biafrans By Going To Egypt On Jamboree - Simon Ekpa / Analysis Of BAT, ATIKU And OBI By Ebun Adegboruwa / Compare These Congratulatory Messages By The Presidential Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.