Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,813 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Compare These Congratulatory Messages By The Presidential Aspirants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Compare These Congratulatory Messages By The Presidential Aspirants (567 Views)

Bola Tinubu Shows Appreciation For Congratulatory Messages / Obaseki: I Saw Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu’s Congratulatory Messages On Social Media / 55th Birthday: Sanwo-Olu Bars Newspaper Congratulatory Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compare These Congratulatory Messages By The Presidential Aspirants by 1TripleC: 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
A leader saw the tears behind the victory, while the politicians only celebrate the victory without recognizing the tears. Leadership is the solution to the problems of our country.

What do you think guys

Re: Compare These Congratulatory Messages By The Presidential Aspirants by slimfit1(m): 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2022
Be warned Obi didn't change and thing during his time as governor. These people here are fake leaders. I'll rather vote for AAC. Obi is a good man but I won't build a house only for another to come and destroy it. Obi and Tinubu are not that different only age separates them. What we have here are the best thieves and the good smart thief. Obi is a nice man so was Jonathan we need brave leaders who won't hand over to thieves but nurture greater leaders of the future.

1 Like

Re: Compare These Congratulatory Messages By The Presidential Aspirants by cicero(m): 8:44pm On Jul 26, 2022
slimfit1:
Be warned Obi didn't change and thing during his time as governor. These people here are fake leaders. I'll rather vote for AAC. Obi is a good man but I won't build a house only for another to come and destroy it. Obi and Tinubu are not that different only age separates them. What we have here are the best thieves and the good smart thief. Obi is a nice man so was Jonathan we need brave leaders who won't hand over to thieves but nurture greater leaders of the future.

What if your supposed good leader is a documented “pilferator” who will deliver us from him and his forty thieves?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compare These Congratulatory Messages By The Presidential Aspirants by 1TripleC: 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2022
slimfit1:
You are not serious...we know una

2 Likes

Re: Compare These Congratulatory Messages By The Presidential Aspirants by CrownOfClay724: 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2022
slimfit1:

Paid attention to your hogwash until I read AAC.

Same Sowore that pushed Buhari on us?

Go to the joke section abeg.

6 Likes

Re: Compare These Congratulatory Messages By The Presidential Aspirants by backtovillage: 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2022
Nigerians are really funny haha.
They didn't type that Oga, wise up
What caught my attention is the likes and retweets.
Atiku is right, he said 90% of Northerners are not online

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Compare These Congratulatory Messages By The Presidential Aspirants by slimfit1(m): 10:55pm On Jul 26, 2022
CrownOfClay724:

Paid attention to your hogwash until I read AAC.

Same Sowore that pushed Buhari on us?

Go to the joke section abeg.

How did he push Buhari on us? Jonathan pushed Buhari on us not Sowore.
Re: Compare These Congratulatory Messages By The Presidential Aspirants by PandoraObi: 11:00pm On Jul 26, 2022
Peter Obi winding up sentiment, Nigeria need a leader to connect to the youths and if is true, then we should vote Sowore, Chukwuka Monye and Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi
Re: Compare These Congratulatory Messages By The Presidential Aspirants by Gandollar(f): 11:08pm On Jul 26, 2022
slimfit1:
I'm glad you made the post about Obi even though they were others.

You will become OBIdient yourself. It's a matter of time.

3 Likes

Re: Compare These Congratulatory Messages By The Presidential Aspirants by Gandollar(f): 11:08pm On Jul 26, 2022
PandoraObi:
Peter Obi winding up sentiment, Nigeria need a leader to connect to the youths and if is true, then we should vote Sowore, Chukwuka Monye and Khadijah Okunnu-Lamidi
Helinues Zukwanike!

2 Likes

Re: Compare These Congratulatory Messages By The Presidential Aspirants by slimfit1(m): 12:35am On Jul 27, 2022
Gandollar:
I'm glad you made the post about Obi even though they were others.

You will become OBIdient yourself. It's a matter of time.

I don't hate him but I'm not impressed by the things he said
Re: Compare These Congratulatory Messages By The Presidential Aspirants by Patrickker(m): 2:30am On Jul 27, 2022
slimfit1:
Typing much, saying less. I am voting for age, yes! You heard me right. Vote your vote, i vote my vote. Don't demarket another candidate in the process. Both of us can't see through the same prism.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

23-year-old Graduate, Chinonso Anene, Commits Suicide In Lagos / Kenya Election: Could George Wajackoyah Case Be Same With Peter Obi? / Fashola Justfies Borrowing, Yorubas React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.