Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,446 members, 7,861,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

"How The Street Boys I Helped Repaid My Kindness" - Actress Amarachi Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "How The Street Boys I Helped Repaid My Kindness" - Actress Amarachi Reveals (331 Views)

Portable: I don't know One Million Boys, I have One Million Fans / Burna Boy Gives Street Boys Money (Video) / Street Boys In Front Of Davido's House For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"How The Street Boys I Helped Repaid My Kindness" - Actress Amarachi Reveals by Gbadamosi01(m): 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
Nollywood Actress Reveals How Street Urchins Whom She Helped Repaid Her Kindness.

Beautiful Nollywood actress, Amarachi Igidimbah, has given an update on the indigent boys she promised to help. Recall that she posted the videos of homeless street boys several weeks ago.

The actress explained everything that happened behind the scene and what she got in return for helping those boys. This was posted on her Instagram page this morning.

The actress also posted a video of the boys in worn out clothes today. Policemen were also there while she explained her side of the story. Read what she wrote below;

Read More�
https://ofofoentertainment.com/nollywood-actress-reveals-how-street-urchin/

(1) (Reply)

Ayrastar Performance At Wireless Fest 2022 / Davido Apologize On Behalf Of Kiss Daniel For Going Late To His Concert / Salma Hayek Regrets Empty Stadiums Over Pandemic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.