Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Which Is Better Between This Two Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Is Better Between This Two Phones (2271 Views)

Many People Won't Understand This Picture Of Two Phones / Can Two Phones Have The Same IMEI Nunber? / Which Is Better Between Honor 9 Lite And Infinix Hot 6? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Better Between This Two Phones by Weirdgee: 8:19am On Jan 28
hi guys I want to buy a phone probably techno spark 10 or Redmi 12 but I'm confused. I need an honest review before I decide especially from people that knows phones well
Techno spark 10 is 162k currently at Jumia and Redmi 12 is 190k.
Their specks are available below

Re: Which Is Better Between This Two Phones by Adewale1603(m): 10:36am On Jan 28
Which of the Redmi 12, there are different variants of Redmi 12. But the note series is the best one and obviously costly compared to Redmi 12c and others middle budget variants. The spark 10 is okay for them Tecno lovers

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Better Between This Two Phones by Weirdgee: 11:13am On Jan 28
Adewale1603:
Which of the Redmi 12, there are different variants of Redmi 12. But the note series is the best one and obviously costly compared to Redmi 12c and others middle budget variants. The spark 10 is okay for them Tecno lovers
okay thanks
Re: Which Is Better Between This Two Phones by Fonjewel0(f): 11:55am On Jan 28
Spark 10 isn't bad.
It's the king of budget device.
Re: Which Is Better Between This Two Phones by MaziX(m): 12:03pm On Jan 28
Look for Samsung..

8 Likes

Re: Which Is Better Between This Two Phones by Incredible128: 1:47pm On Jan 28
The Redmi 12's better; u should be able to get the note 12 or note 12 pro with that budget of yours I think
Re: Which Is Better Between This Two Phones by Incredible128: 1:47pm On Jan 28
The Redmi 12's better; u should be able to get the note 12 or note 12 pro (all of which are better than the regular 12)with that budget of yours I think
Re: Which Is Better Between This Two Phones by Tolupage(m): 1:54pm On Jan 28
Please don't buy Redmi, it's probably a phone with semblance of quality but whack.

Currently use Note 11s and after 16months I will say it is not worth it. Different issues at different time.

First it starts to turn off by itself and never comes on, recently the battery hours has dropped by almost ½.

I must also say the first full year, the phone was superb with no issue, but overall I think infinix and Tecno make better devices

3 Likes

Re: Which Is Better Between This Two Phones by Kakadancefreak(f): 2:10pm On Jan 28
Tolupage:
Please don't buy Redmi, it's probably a phone with semblance of quality but whack.

Currently use Note 11s and after 16months I will say it is not worth it. Different issues at different time.

First it starts to turn off by itself and never comes on, recently the battery hours has dropped by almost ½.

I must also say the first full year, the phone was superb with no issue, but overall I think infinix and Tecno make better devices

Finally, someone seems to be making sense here.

Was it the Redmi I heard almost exploded or so?

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Better Between This Two Phones by Jacku: 2:34pm On Jan 28
Weirdgee:
hi guys I want to buy a phone probably techno spark 10 or Redmi 12 but I'm confused. I need an honest review before I decide especially from people that knows phones well
go fir the Spark
Re: Which Is Better Between This Two Phones by Jacku: 2:35pm On Jan 28
MaziX:
Look for Samsung..
new or used?
Re: Which Is Better Between This Two Phones by Jacku: 2:36pm On Jan 28
Tolupage:

chai... Sorry about your experience. Redmi isn't just it at all

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better Between This Two Phones by seanwilliam(m): 3:40pm On Jan 28
Add small change and get yourself uk iPhone XR for or Samsung s215g.
Leave all these rubbsh
Re: Which Is Better Between This Two Phones by Uyi168: 5:04pm On Jan 28
MaziX:
Look for Samsung..
I was about saying this same thing
Re: Which Is Better Between This Two Phones by Samuelojonla123(m): 5:25pm On Jan 28
Baba go buy Samsung and get peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better Between This Two Phones by Shuregirl: 6:22pm On Jan 28
Kakadancefreak:

Finally, someone seems to be making sense here.

Was it the Redmi I heard almost exploded or so?
redmi phones and explosion na 5&6

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better Between This Two Phones by Weirdgee: 6:45pm On Jan 28
MaziX:
Look for Samsung..
Samsung is too cost the ones I'm seeing for the amounts stated above are 4g/128g I need the one of 6g RAM but wet too high for my budget

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better Between This Two Phones by Weirdgee: 6:48pm On Jan 28
seanwilliam:
Add small change and get yourself uk iPhone XR for or Samsung s215g.
Leave all these rubbsh
How do I get this UK iPhones easily
Re: Which Is Better Between This Two Phones by Weirdgee: 6:56pm On Jan 28
Jacku:
go fir the Spark
No wahala
Re: Which Is Better Between This Two Phones by Wanni25(f): 7:03pm On Jan 28
Shuregirl:
redmi phones and explosion na 5&6

Hmmmm!
Putting someone's life at risk!

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better Between This Two Phones by Babamide(m): 7:26pm On Jan 28
I've been using Redmi note 12s since July and my colleague got a Tecno spark 10 pro eclipse about the same time. As at friday, both devices were fine and serving purpose. Why not visit a shop and have a feel of the phones on display before making a choice. I chose Redmi because I used the note 8 for over 3 years without any issue.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Better Between This Two Phones by Idarachris84: 7:29pm On Jan 28
Wanni25:

Hmmmm!

Omo!
Every life is valuable o!

Which kind of thing?

Go for brands that protect you and not destroy you.
Re: Which Is Better Between This Two Phones by chariisGRACE(m): 7:54pm On Jan 28
Weirdgee:

Buy the Spark 10.

I've handled both.
Re: Which Is Better Between This Two Phones by Poisonousman: 8:06am On Jan 29
Tolupage:

This one na pure lie... I'm not having problem with mine... you are a liar

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Better Between This Two Phones by Poisonousman: 8:07am On Jan 29
Baba you see this people telling you to avoid redmi .. they are tecno promoters .. I bet you .. when you buy Tecno.. you go regret am

4 Likes

Re: Which Is Better Between This Two Phones by Tolupage(m): 7:13am On Jan 30
Poisonousman:

This one na pure lie... I'm not having problem with mine... you are a liar

I owe you no further explanation and I stand by my earlier statement.

You'd be surprised to hear that I know 3 other people with varying experiences with Redmi. One of them his device also turns off like NEPA.

Moreso if your device isn't at least 18 months old then I expect no arguement from you.

Lastly this is not too say all Redmi have problems, I'm only saying the device is not worth the hassle and for me it's whack.
Re: Which Is Better Between This Two Phones by Tolupage(m): 7:16am On Jan 30
Poisonousman:
Baba you see this people telling you to avoid redmi .. they are tecno promoters .. I bet you .. when you buy Tecno.. you go regret am

Uncle, I've never used Tecno all my life cause ama stereotype but considering my current challenge, I probably woulda preferred it.

Modified

Why do I feel like you're the one who gets paid by Redmi and it blinds your judgement.

If you have a reason why he shouldn't use Tenco or any other device in the market spill it and if there is a reason or advantage you think Redmi has over all the other devices then put it forward.

Don't just come around with baseless accusations trying to coax OP to buying 'your fav' with his hard earned money in this Tinubu era.
Re: Which Is Better Between This Two Phones by Weirdgee: 4:01pm On Jan 31
chariisGRACE:

Buy the Spark 10.

I've handled both.
okay
Re: Which Is Better Between This Two Phones by tafat: 11:40pm On Jan 31
Weirdgee:
go to TECNO stores, you should be able to get spark 10 less than that.
Re: Which Is Better Between This Two Phones by tafat: 11:42pm On Jan 31
Poisonousman:
lol, aren't people using Tecno and are not regretting anything?
Re: Which Is Better Between This Two Phones by ryfoz(m): 5:54am On Feb 01
You can check this link out for your data needs too

https://www.nairaland.com/7512179/buy-data-trusted-seller/

Re: Which Is Better Between This Two Phones by Shuregirl: 5:14pm On Feb 04
Wanni25:

Hmmmm!
I fear redmi phones more than anything

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Mtn Subscribers :call Me Back Service! / Lg Ks360 Vs. Lg Gw300 Vs Lg Kp500(cookie). Pls I Nid Ur Opinion! / Mtn Free Credit Is A Fraud Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.