Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,911 members, 7,835,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Why Do Most Nigerians Keep Koboko On The Dashboard Of Their Car? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Why Do Most Nigerians Keep Koboko On The Dashboard Of Their Car? (3387 Views)

Creative Ways That Car Owners Transformed Their Car Dents (pics) / Dangers Of Placing Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car / See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Keep Koboko On The Dashboard Of Their Car? by WycliffeSMB(m): 11:39am On Sep 20, 2022
essentialone:

You too wan flog people?

No oo...
Lol...just for aesthetics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Keep Koboko On The Dashboard Of Their Car? by nymphomaniac(m): 11:56pm On Sep 20, 2022
WycliffeSMB:
Pls Where can I get the Koboko?...

I want to buy
where do you stay?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Keep Koboko On The Dashboard Of Their Car? by WycliffeSMB(m): 9:33am On Sep 22, 2022
nymphomaniac:
where do you stay?
ABA, Abia state
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Keep Koboko On The Dashboard Of Their Car? by nymphomaniac(m): 11:14am On Sep 22, 2022
WycliffeSMB:

ABA, Abia state
when ever you come to Lagos, let me know. I’ll get one for you at no cost to you. Cheers.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Keep Koboko On The Dashboard Of Their Car? by WycliffeSMB(m): 12:50pm On Sep 25, 2022
nymphomaniac:
when ever you come to Lagos, let me know. I’ll get one for you at no cost to you. Cheers.
Aaah!

Thanks Baba
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Keep Koboko On The Dashboard Of Their Car? by essentialone(m): 7:24am On Oct 05, 2022
WycliffeSMB:

Aaah!

Thanks Baba

You guys in Aba have chased away all the Adamus and Jubrils and Muhammadus, now you want koboko, you cant find any.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Keep Koboko On The Dashboard Of Their Car? by WycliffeSMB(m): 6:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
essentialone:

You guys in Aba have chased away all the Adamus and Jubrils and Muhammadus, now you want koboko, you cant find any.
Lol... Those guys plenty here ooo
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Keep Koboko On The Dashboard Of Their Car? by essentialone(m): 7:18am On Oct 06, 2022
WycliffeSMB:

Lol... Those guys plenty here ooo

Okay ooo. How is Okezie Ikpeazu doing? Is Aba still the dirtiest city in Nigeria?
Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Keep Koboko On The Dashboard Of Their Car? by WycliffeSMB(m): 9:10am On Oct 06, 2022
essentialone:

Okay ooo. How is Okezie Ikpeazu doing? Is Aba still the dirtiest city in Nigeria?
ABA is not as bad as it used to be...
But still not Good enough.

The Governor remains the Worst in the Entire Universe!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerians Keep Koboko On The Dashboard Of Their Car? by essentialone(m): 6:16am On Oct 07, 2022
WycliffeSMB:

ABA is not as bad as it used to be...
But still not Good enough.

The Governor remains the Worst in the Entire Universe!

He needs to be flogged with koboko

(1) (2) (Reply)

Its Honda Element A Better Choice? / . / Must Know Toyota Rav4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.