Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Remote Customer Care Representatives Needed (female) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Remote Customer Care Representatives Needed (female) (1979 Views)

Remote Customer Care Representatives Needed (male) / Remote Customer Care Representative Needed. / Customer Care Representatives Needed Asap !!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remote Customer Care Representatives Needed (female) by jerro124: 12:22am On Jun 30, 2022
Jerandel Concepts is in need of female Customer Service Representatives to confirm orders from customers and follow up with the delivery agents to ensure the items get to the buyers.

Responsibilities:
Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
Communicating with customers through various channels.
Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.

Customer Service Representative Requirements:
You must be a female.
You must have a laptop and smartphone to do this job.
Any Qualification is accepted as long as you are a fast learner and are willing to learn on the job.

Location: 100% Remote. You will be required to work full-time from home.

Salary = Basic + Commission (depending on target, up to 100k or even more)

How to Apply:
Send a mail with your CV attached to jobs@fitstable.com with the job title as the heading of your mail.

Deadline July 7th, 2022

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remote Customer Care Representatives Needed (female) by Adedunmola1: 9:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
Goodevening sir/ma, I have sent my cover letter and resume via email. Here is my email address; adedunmola.ojedokun@gmail.com. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Remote Customer Care Representatives Needed (female) by Munadubem: 9:08am On Jul 01, 2022
I have sent a mail too amakaagina70@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Remote Customer Care Representatives Needed (female) by Lamanii22(f): 4:15am On Jul 02, 2022
I have sent a mail as well as my cover letter. My email is tiaomolosho@gmail.com thank you .

1 Like

Re: Remote Customer Care Representatives Needed (female) by RaptObserver: 4:48am On Jul 02, 2022
jerro124:
Jerandel Concepts is in need of female Customer Service Representatives to confirm orders from customers and follow up with the delivery agents to ensure the items get to the buyers.

Responsibilities:
Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
Communicating with customers through various channels.
Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.

Customer Service Representative Requirements:
You must be a female.
You must have a laptop and smartphone to do this job.
Any Qualification is accepted as long as you are a fast learner and are willing to learn on the job.

Location: 100% Remote. You will be required to work full-time from home.

Salary = Basic + Commission (depending on target, up to 100k or even more)

How to Apply:
Send a mail with your CV attached to jobs@fitstable.com with the job title as the heading of your mail.

Deadline July 7th, 2022

Why Una no include man na? Anyway I am a freelance writer incase you want me to write SEO articles for you.

1 Like

Re: Remote Customer Care Representatives Needed (female) by Lamanii22(f): 3:35am On Jul 04, 2022
Guys! I received an email from them. Did anybody else received it too?

2 Likes

Re: Remote Customer Care Representatives Needed (female) by Hamachi(f): 5:37am On Jul 04, 2022
Lamanii22:
Yes

1 Like

Re: Remote Customer Care Representatives Needed (female) by bunmitepresh(f): 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2022
Lamanii22:
I did also

1 Like

Re: Remote Customer Care Representatives Needed (female) by Tolulope2022: 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2022
Please is the pre-interview mail you're talking about?

1 Like

Re: Remote Customer Care Representatives Needed (female) by Lamanii22(f): 10:56am On Jul 05, 2022
Okay
bunmitepresh:

I did also

1 Like

Re: Remote Customer Care Representatives Needed (female) by Lamanii22(f): 10:56am On Jul 05, 2022
Yes, I filled the form and I haven’t gotten another response
Tolulope2022:
Please is the pre-interview mail you're talking about?

1 Like

Re: Remote Customer Care Representatives Needed (female) by bunmitepresh(f): 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
Lamanii22:
Yes, I filled the form and I haven’t gotten another response
Same here

1 Like

Re: Remote Customer Care Representatives Needed (female) by bunmitepresh(f): 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2022
Please,any response so far after filling the form

1 Like

Re: Remote Customer Care Representatives Needed (female) by Nairalandar: 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2022
bunmitepresh:
Please,any response so far after filling the form
No response

1 Like

Re: Remote Customer Care Representatives Needed (female) by Nknate: 7:49am On Aug 09, 2022
Please who has received a response from them?

1 Like

Re: Remote Customer Care Representatives Needed (female) by Nairalandar: 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2022
Nknate:
Please who has received a response from them?
No response

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Credit Staff(Loan App Lenders) Disgracing His Organization / Career Opportunities In The Oil & Gas! / Nigeria Navy Exam Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.