Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,472 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

I'm Yoruba And I'm Supporting Peter Obi. What About You? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Yoruba And I'm Supporting Peter Obi. What About You? (1855 Views)

Rivers People Already Know Who I'm Supporting - Wike / Throwback Video Of Reno Omokri Praising Peter Obi. What Changed? / OBJ, IBB, Abdulsalami, Gusau, Abdullahi Are Supporting Peter Obi - Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Yoruba And I'm Supporting Peter Obi. What About You? by sovwau: 1:30am On Jun 30, 2022
Oshe ikini, Olule
Oshe ikeji, Olule
Oshe iketa, Olule

O was n sun ekun, Moloba mo sofun pe koma sun ekun mo

Mi o toro garri lowo Buhari
Mi o toro fura lowo Buhari

Emilokan.

'Proximity Politics' comes from a school of thought that "if a person from my tribe or religion becomes president, that he represents me in some way"

This can't be further from the truth

First 1963
Then 1993
Now it's 2023

Every 30yrs, Nigerians are presented a golden opportunity to change the trajectory of this country, whether positively or negatively.

It is now left for us to make the right decision. If we get it wrong, our children may suffer the consequences for decades to come.

I may change my mind if Tinubu face media and allow himself to be grilled for 1hr on the plans he has for Nigeria.

I know that's too low a bar to set. But I will be consoled by the fact that we are not having another Buhari (possibly worse)

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Yoruba And I'm Supporting Peter Obi. What About You? by DispatcherLagos: 1:34am On Jun 30, 2022
No drug baron living on life's support will rule this country

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Yoruba And I'm Supporting Peter Obi. What About You? by Mickykarim: 1:34am On Jun 30, 2022
sovwau:
Let's keep it going...

YOUR BUSINESS, YOUR HEADACHE.

Why let us into the inner being of your DELUSION?

4 Likes

Re: I'm Yoruba And I'm Supporting Peter Obi. What About You? by babasolution: 1:35am On Jun 30, 2022
Yoruba must and will rule come 2023

9 Likes

Re: I'm Yoruba And I'm Supporting Peter Obi. What About You? by sovwau: 1:35am On Jun 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:
No drug baron living on life's support will rule this country
Amen

The 2 guy above me are sick upstairs

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Yoruba And I'm Supporting Peter Obi. What About You? by DispatcherLagos: 1:40am On Jun 30, 2022
babasolution:
Yoruba must and will rule come 2023
Igbos made the first Yoruba man president...now Igbos will mar the life's ambition of this useless Yoruba this time around

7 Likes

Re: I'm Yoruba And I'm Supporting Peter Obi. What About You? by Emilokoiyawon: 2:08am On Jun 30, 2022
Another ipig registered an account today to claim he is Yoruba supporting pandora criminal.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

118 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Yoruba And I'm Supporting Peter Obi. What About You? by Kingspin(m): 2:12am On Jun 30, 2022
A sound candidate remains the best option.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Yoruba And I'm Supporting Peter Obi. What About You? by Tochitee(m): 2:13am On Jun 30, 2022
Not certainly the best time to be an ipig!!

3 Likes

Re: I'm Yoruba And I'm Supporting Peter Obi. What About You? by Yibo(m): 2:18am On Jun 30, 2022
Pandora Peter Obituary is a Ibo project
We no dey do

6 Likes

Re: I'm Yoruba And I'm Supporting Peter Obi. What About You? by Emilokoiyawon: 2:23am On Jun 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Igbos made the first Yoruba man president...now Igbos will mar the life's ambition of this useless Yoruba this time around

You mean Yoruba man defeated Igbos to become President. Don't try to change history. Some of us are learned.

111 Likes

Re: I'm Yoruba And I'm Supporting Peter Obi. What About You? by DispatcherLagos: 2:29am On Jun 30, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

You mean Yoruba man defeated Igbos to become President. Don't try to change history. Some of us are learned.
Don't expose your ignorance.
Why don't you show us the data of the general election....where Obj failed in all the southwestern states and won massively in south east

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Yoruba And I'm Supporting Peter Obi. What About You? by Emilokoiyawon: 2:33am On Jun 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Don't expose your ignorance.
Why don't you show us the data of the general election....where Obj failed in all the southwestern states and won massively in south east

Oh you mean you did not vote for Falae, Yoruba's choice and you voted PDP the party you have been slaving for since 1999? tongue

Ipigs voted PDP and rejected Yoruba's choice. That's the history.

109 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Yoruba And I'm Supporting Peter Obi. What About You? by DispatcherLagos: 2:36am On Jun 30, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

Oh you mean you did not vote for Falae, Yoruba's choice and you voted PDP the party you have been slaving for since 1999? tongue

Ipigs voted PDP and rejected Yoruba's choice. That's the history.
Foolish Yoruba choice can be Nigeria's choice. Same will repeat next year. No Yoruba choice has ever scale through before.,.. from Awolowo to Abiolo now to Ahmed... premium tears awaits you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Yoruba And I'm Supporting Peter Obi. What About You? by Emilokoiyawon: 2:44am On Jun 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Foolish Yoruba choice can be Nigeria's choice. Same will repeat next year. No Yoruba choice has ever scale through before.,.. from Awolowo to Abiolo now to Ahmed... premium tears awaits you

E go do your like film trick. You better go and prepare your ipig mind. Bola Ahmed Tinubu is your next president. You can accept it or you can locate lagoon and dive inside. The choice is yours.

104 Likes

Re: I'm Yoruba And I'm Supporting Peter Obi. What About You? by DispatcherLagos: 2:53am On Jun 30, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

E go do your like film trick. You better go and prepare your ipig mind. Bola Ahmed Tinubu is your next president. You can accept it or you can locate lagoon and dive inside. The choice is yours.
LoL....let your bobo Chicago present his certificate first. We are talking about ruling Nigeria where intellectuals abound, and not Lagos the home of his likes....agberos

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Yoruba And I'm Supporting Peter Obi. What About You? by Emilokoiyawon: 2:56am On Jun 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

LoL....let your bobo Chicago present his certificate first. We are talking about ruling Nigeria where intellectuals abound, and not Lagos the home of his likes....agberos

The same Lagos that has delivered millions of ipigs from pernury and poverty. I will say that is what we want for the rest of Nigeria. God bless B.A.T.

101 Likes

Re: I'm Yoruba And I'm Supporting Peter Obi. What About You? by DispatcherLagos: 3:00am On Jun 30, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

The same Lagos that has delivered millions of ipigs from pernury and poverty. I will say that is what we want for the rest of Nigeria. God bless B.A.T.
Funny enough while Lagos is making these "ipigs" millionaires, it's rendering you slaves to perpetual poverty. Isn't God wonderful? Owomida now is an oil and gas industry that people like you lobby to be recruited. No wonder Chief agbero promise to be feeding you people with casava and Agbado

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Yoruba And I'm Supporting Peter Obi. What About You? by YourhealthNG2(m): 3:01am On Jun 30, 2022
True Peter Obi supporters do not engage in ethnic supremacy battle. Don't fall into the trap of clueless APC supporters whose only agenda is tribal bigotry.

Proudly Obidient..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Yoruba And I'm Supporting Peter Obi. What About You? by Emilokoiyawon: 3:07am On Jun 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Funny enough while Lagos is making these "ipigs" millionaires, it's rendering you slaves to perpetual poverty. Isn't God wonderful? Owomida now is an oil and gas industry that people like you lobby to be recruited. No wonder Chief agbero promise to be feeding you people with casava and Agbado

so you make millions from hawking gala under the sun? cheesy cheesy cheesy

97 Likes

Re: I'm Yoruba And I'm Supporting Peter Obi. What About You? by DispatcherLagos: 3:09am On Jun 30, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

so you make millions from hawking gala under the sun? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yes! And using it to feed you while you're being transported in a black maria to Kiri Kiri where you will end up

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Yoruba And I'm Supporting Peter Obi. What About You? by Emilokoiyawon: 3:22am On Jun 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Yes! And using it to feed you while you're being transported in a black maria to Kiri Kiri where you will end up

I enjoy your comedic delusions. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

94 Likes

Re: I'm Yoruba And I'm Supporting Peter Obi. What About You? by DispatcherLagos: 3:24am On Jun 30, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

I enjoy your comedic delusions. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Not more than you enjoy my expository comments

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Yoruba And I'm Supporting Peter Obi. What About You? by helinues: 3:25am On Jun 30, 2022
Make Chinedu be proud of his lineage, ko jor

Inferiority complex just dey do them shaka shaka

The first commenter is the same as op.. Switching monikers to revalidate his bunkum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Yoruba And I'm Supporting Peter Obi. What About You? by DispatcherLagos: 3:26am On Jun 30, 2022
helinues:
Make Chinedu be proud of his lineage, ko jor

Inferiority complex just dey do them shaka shaka
Extend your advice to KingofAnambra or whatever moniker he owns

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Yoruba And I'm Supporting Peter Obi. What About You? by helinues: 3:27am On Jun 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

This is one of the people developing Lagos..

grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Yoruba And I'm Supporting Peter Obi. What About You? by helinues: 3:27am On Jun 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Extend your advice to KingofAnambra or whatever moniker he owns

Who can make this kind of thread if not ashiereoflagos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Yoruba And I'm Supporting Peter Obi. What About You? by DispatcherLagos: 3:28am On Jun 30, 2022
helinues:

This is one of the people developing Lagos..

grin
Show us what you do....at least he is proud of his and it's legitimate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Yoruba And I'm Supporting Peter Obi. What About You? by helinues: 3:29am On Jun 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

Show us what you do....at least he is proud of his and it's legitimate

And you are who?

We no dey chest beat for here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Yoruba And I'm Supporting Peter Obi. What About You? by DispatcherLagos: 3:29am On Jun 30, 2022
helinues:

Who can make this kind of thread if not ashiereoflagos

He learnt it from the scratched face urchins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Yoruba And I'm Supporting Peter Obi. What About You? by helinues: 3:30am On Jun 30, 2022
DispatcherLagos:

He I learnt it from the scratched face urchins

Be proud of yourself nigga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Yoruba And I'm Supporting Peter Obi. What About You? by DispatcherLagos: 3:31am On Jun 30, 2022
helinues:

And you are who?

We no dey chest beat for here
Since when? This morning?
If you mock a minor that does a legitimate businesses, what's wrong in showing us a better thing that you are doing that he is not

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Supporters Hold Rally In Nassarawa (photos) / If Peter Obi Wins And Actually Changes The Country, Better For All Of Us – Femi / Labour Party women's Meeting Narayi Chikun LGA Kaduna State Yesterday(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.