Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere (4042 Views)

The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep / Buhari Backs Governor Mohammed Abubakar To Sue INEC Over Bauchi Election / APC, PDP Attack INEC Over Bauchi, Adamawa Gov Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by Prince111111: 8:36am On Jun 30, 2022
Dsalvo:

Believe Obi fans and you can believe anything . They are all brazen liars, irredeemable purveyors of fake news and shameless propagandists like the candidate they are supporting.

The unintelligent lie below tells it all. We are to believe Christians in Bauchi are not interested in Tinubu based on an action he is yet to take?

those people can lie grin

1 Like

Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by oguns222: 8:40am On Jun 30, 2022
Thatfairguy1, the Islamic bigot will not like this

1 Like

Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by ThatFairGuy1: 8:44am On Jun 30, 2022
Is that why he's trying to desecrate the mosque by donating animated praying mat?

This is BLASPHEMOUS and we'll pounce back on him with our votes
oguns222:
Thatfairguy1, the Islamic bigot will not like this
Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by oguns222: 8:45am On Jun 30, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:
Maybe where yeebowhs are concentrated in Bauchi state

So you think only Igbos like Peter Obi?

Only a dumb person will reason like you

1 Like

Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by oguns222: 8:51am On Jun 30, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Is that why he's trying to desecrate the mosque by donating animated praying mat?

You can't find evidence that he demolished mosques.

The next thing is to lie that he descecrate mosque.

Have you asked yourself if Obi was the one that spread those mats in the mosque?

You are a shameless barefaced Islamic bigot.

1 Like

Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by ThatFairGuy1: 8:53am On Jun 30, 2022
Thank you.

Obi has BLASPHEME and we shall take our pounds of flesh by making it popular so he doesn't get our votes
oguns222:

You can't find evidence that he demolished mosques.

The next thing is to lie that he descecrate mosque.

Have you asked yourself if Obi was the one that spread those mats in the mosque?

You are a shameless barefaced Islamic bigot.
Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by GOATandYAMtheory: 8:54am On Jun 30, 2022
oguns222:

So you think only Igbos like Peter Obi?

Only a dumb person will reason like you
The "dumb" in your post gives you away as an IPOB apologist (a typical Obi supporter)

One thing is certain. It's either you die by your violence or you die by shock when election results are announced

1 Like

Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by christm386: 9:15am On Jun 30, 2022
DGOODLYF:
I don't get......is it anyone seen hyping PO here has to be igbo....Am from Kogi state and base in ondo state offcouse am Obidient...
I know his chance of winning is very slim but i will rather vote for d lesser evil...win or lose...
Av made a vow not to vote Apc n Pdp neva again b4 i japa from dis country

Am Obidient....win or lose!!

God bless u, this election is not about Nigeria alone, it’s about Africa entirely, if the giants of Africa becomes a great country again, it will hasten development in Africa as a whole!!, Nigeria will be lucky to get Peter obi as the president of Nigeria!! I swear, fight the urge to be too conservative about this change, u are now too absorbed in the status quo and afraid of the radical change, but believe me!! Peter Obi is a savior

1 Like

Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by CSTRR: 9:56am On Jun 30, 2022
Tinubu supporters from the south West will take it very personal with you o.

They are seriously hoping on the north west because they know Tinubu has no hope anywhere else in the south.

Bad market that only sells on religious and tribal bigotry.

3 Likes

Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 10:58am On Jun 30, 2022
Fahdiga:
Trash. Stop telling lies in a public forum.

Don't deceive yourself.
Christians in Bauchi State and I mean indigenous Christians whoose state of origin is Bauchi have lost interest in APC coz of its Muslim Muslim ticket.
They are among the numerous marginalized Christians in the North

2 Likes

Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 11:01am On Jun 30, 2022
LeoDeKing:

May be Igbo Quarters.

Yes, there are places called Igbo Quarters and Bayan Gari in Bauchi State.

Both are dominated by igbos.

Don't deceive yourself.
I am talking of Indigenous Christians from Bauchi State not Igbos residing there.

1 Like

Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 11:06am On Jun 30, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:

Who told you he is the one that produced the mat?
Did you see him manufacturing mat?

2 Likes

Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by Oyiboman69: 11:07am On Jun 30, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

I stay in Bauchi State...so I'm giving you facts not lies.
stop wasting your time with one person with many monikers working day and night to sell their dead candidate... reality will done on them....
Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 11:10am On Jun 30, 2022
kponkedenge:

How is the PVC registration going on over there?

Does it look like INEC are inflating the numbers or is the registration genuine?

Registration of voters goes on normally in Bauchi State. They don't inflate figures like what may be obtainable in places like Kano
Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by AdeniyiA(m): 11:10am On Jun 30, 2022
Their gov Isa Yuguda was mentioned as one of the govs of Northern State supporting BH.

MAILAFIA'S expose Comes to mind
Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by Brunosamel(m): 11:15am On Jun 30, 2022
ityP:

You clearly don't know politics. Even SUG elections na by structure, talk less of the complex presidential elections grin. You people love deceiving yourselves
Your eyes go open don't worry enjoy you month salaries from your so called BAT,
Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by Fahdiga(m): 11:32am On Jun 30, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:

Don't deceive yourself.
Christians in Bauchi State and I mean indigenous Christians whoose state of origin is Bauchi have lost interest in APC coz of its Muslim Muslim ticket.
They are among the numerous marginalized Christians in the North
Bro I didn't refer my post to you. It was a mistake. Yes I know Obi is the toast of everyone hence the reason why I am campaigning for him. He will win by God's grace amen.

1 Like

Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by mbos: 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
limeta:
Tinubu supporters have no love for the man,they pretenders
All they care about is to get part of his loot
South west vote alone can not make Tinubu a president .
There is nothing for Tinubu outside south west.

you are very very right

looters support looters
Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by SupremeSpecimen: 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
Dsalvo:

What 'fact' you IPOB liar? You think "Buhari is Jubrin" type of lies work on anyone but your fellow IPObians?

No State you shameless liars do not want to claim for Obi these days. When he then loses woefully you'll begin disturbing the peace of Nigeria with your noise and tantrums.

The inevitability of being tagged ipob
Took longer than I expected. Normally the first salvo. Pun intended

Olusegun Obasanjo: Remains #1 ipobian for not supporting their perceived Lord n Savior
Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by garfield1: 12:25pm On Jun 30, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Lol, delusion

Bala Mohammed that have bauchi on lockdown for PDP even as opposition to fulani federal government in north

You lie.bala managed to win 7 out of 20 lgas in bauchi.he won with the help of dogara LGA.dogara is now in apc boy
Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by IkeIgboNile(m): 12:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
DGOODLYF
I don't get......is it anyone seen hyping PO here has to be igbo....Am from Kogi state and base in ondo state offcouse am Obidient...
I know his chance of winning is very slim but i will rather vote for d lesser evil...win or lose...
Av made a vow not to vote Apc n Pdp neva again b4 i japa from dis country

Am Obidient....win or lose!!

You just said my mind. I'm going to vote for a lesser evil,win or lose. That will be my last patriotic act of 9ja before japaing forever.
Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Thank you.

Obi has BLASPHEME and we shall take our pounds of flesh by making it popular so he doesn't get our votes
so that's the new thing now his no more an IPOB member grin cheesy
Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

The inevitability of being tagged ipob
Took longer than I expected. Normally the first salvo. Pun intended

Olusegun Obasanjo: Remains #1 ipobian for not supporting their perceived Lord n Savior

Lol. How many Yorubas send OBJ today? Obasanjo did his best to frustrate and deny Awolowo.

If he is now against BAT becoming President what is new about that considering every intelligent Yoruba knows that OBJ's main obsession in life is to ensure no Yoruba leader who will be greater than him becomes President ?

Awolowo that OBJ hated and envied his entire life is now larger than life as an icon of Nigerian leadership.

The best ever in fact. What is OBJ's legacy? OBJ being against Tinubu is proof that Jagaban is a meritoriously capable Yoruba.

Keep mentioning flawed characters like OBJ trying to make your moot and unintelligent points. Na una IPOBian way.
Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by Justdogood(m): 2:40pm On Jun 30, 2022
People are tired of suffering.
Hunger no sabi tribe sha

Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by ityP(m): 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2022
Brunosamel:
Your eyes go open don't worry enjoy you month salaries from your so called BAT,

It's crazy how y'all think, in Nigeria, someone like Peter Obi stands a chance under, not PDP, but Labour Party grin. Jokers
Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by Brunosamel(m): 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
ityP:

It's crazy how y'all think, in Nigeria, someone like Peter Obi stands a chance under, not PDP, but Labour Party grin. Jokers
You see your vill mentality you can't even think outside the box
Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by SupremeSpecimen: 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. How many Yorubas send OBJ today? Obasanjo did his best to frustrate and deny Awolowo.

If he is now against BAT becoming President what is new about that considering every intelligent Yoruba knows that OBJ's main obsession in life is to ensure no Yoruba leader who will be greater than him becomes President ?

Awolowo that OBJ hated and envied his entire life is now larger than life as an icon of Nigerian leadership.

The best ever in fact. What is OBJ's legacy? OBJ being against Tinubu is proof that Jagaban is a meritoriously capable Yoruba.

Keep mentioning flawed characters like OBJ trying to make your moot and unintelligent points. Na una IPOBian way.

With all your intelligence you still dey argue over 5k bank mistake. Something I wouldn't even inquire about..

Na your level be that.
Intelligence is useless when you're incapable of turning it to equitable figures
Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
SupremeSpecimen:

With all your intelligence you still dey argue over 5k bank mistake. Something I wouldn't even inquire about..

Na your level be that.
Intelligence is useless when you're incapable of turning it to equitable figures

Stay away from drugs. It is making you hallucinate.

1 Like

Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by oguns222: 9:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
GOATandYAMtheory:
The "dumb" in your post gives you away as an IPOB apologist (a typical Obi supporter)

One thing I'd certain. It's either you die by your violence or you die by shock when election results are announced

So, only ipob members use the word dumb? Another show of indepth dumbness.

I shouldn't be surprised by your dumbness though. No human with a functional brain will campaign for a man that bribed delegates to win primaries

You and I know that the APC will not win election if they don't bribe voters.

Another show
Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by oguns222: 9:43pm On Jun 30, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Thank you.

You claim you are protecting Islam, but you are campaigning for a man who bribed delegates to win primaries.

Does Islam now support bribery and corruption?

You that is defending a morally rotten person in the name of religion, are you not blaspheming Islam?

A true Muslim will not defend corruption.

Thatfairguy1, are you a true or fake Muslim? Are you not blaspheming Islam yourself?
Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by HilcomTech(m): 11:31pm On Jun 30, 2022
tysontim:
Na who tell you?

Lol.. Na mkporu mirri tell am.
Re: All Over Bauchi State, Its Peter Obi's Name Everwhere by HilcomTech(m): 5:02am On Jul 01, 2022
FixxNigeria23:
Seriously, when I was having a chat with a kaduna man neighbor here in Abuja, I was supprise with the level of hype, he gave about obi.

Twitter and nairalland Don't know Obi don pass SM o

Mkporu miri cannibals and lies.

If only you knew how much your Obi is hated in Kaduna.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Labour Party Authentic Chairman, Already Seated In The Court. / See How INEC Blurred Additional 2.5M Votes In 18,088 Polling Units Against Obi / Leave Nigeria Alone. Singer Tuface Idibia Blasts FBI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.