Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:28 PM

What Have You Gained Since You Joined Nairaland? Appreciation Time - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Have You Gained Since You Joined Nairaland? Appreciation Time (586 Views)

Officially Joined Nairaland / A Nairalander Joined The Black Lives Matter Protest In New Zealand / Why We Joined US, Canada Evacuation Trains — Dual-citizen Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Have You Gained Since You Joined Nairaland? Appreciation Time by lakeshore1: 6:32am On Jun 30, 2022
It is wisdom to fixate on resources that can better your life despite the presence of distractions. Here are some of my few gains from Nairaland.
(1) Through Nairaland, I was able to learn more about countries, cultures, and other events happening locally and globally
(2)Through the travel section, I was able to learn about visa processing without a need for an agent, successfully applied to a foreign school in a European region where I did my Master's program on a partial scholarship, and before moving to the US where am currently doing a Ph.D.
(3)In the Tech section, I was able to gain some knowledge on how to fix my troubled computer some time ago.

Nairaland has indeed made a significant contribution to where I am today! I appreciate the team behind this website.
What have you gained also?

@mods, frontpage
Re: What Have You Gained Since You Joined Nairaland? Appreciation Time by Papichulostunne(m): 6:33am On Jun 30, 2022
I lost rather than gained anything.. I lost trust in nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Gained Since You Joined Nairaland? Appreciation Time by ahnie: 6:34am On Jun 30, 2022
I met some wonderful persons.

1 Like

Re: What Have You Gained Since You Joined Nairaland? Appreciation Time by lakeshore1: 6:35am On Jun 30, 2022
Papichulostunne:
I lost rather than gained anything.. I lost trust in nigeria.
That is quite painful
Re: What Have You Gained Since You Joined Nairaland? Appreciation Time by lakeshore1: 6:36am On Jun 30, 2022
ahnie:
I met some wonderful persons.
That is wonderful
Re: What Have You Gained Since You Joined Nairaland? Appreciation Time by Dawn91(m): 6:37am On Jun 30, 2022
Gained absolutely nothing... Instead i have witnessed the vile wicked evil seed of tribalism this forum has sown amongst the youth in Nigeria.
The evil hatred, tribal hate and religious hate this forum spreads

I swear this forum is not a good place 4 the mind at all.. for no reason we wey no dey hate Yoruba or Ibo have started hating them deeply since I joined this forum .

This forum belongs to satan I swear ... Aha. There is not one good thing about this forum. Ask me why I a Bini man hates the Yoruba and Ibo? I can't say just that Nairaland has made me hate them.
Even my friends who joined this forum also hate these two tribes now. I used to have a Yoruba Friend, now I am not so tolerant of him as I used to be and Muslims too. I hate them with a burning passion since I joined this forum.

It's sad indeed. This nation is tearing us apart

1 Like

Re: What Have You Gained Since You Joined Nairaland? Appreciation Time by donbachi(m): 6:39am On Jun 30, 2022
Insults upon insults from fellow nairalanders...quiting dis forum right now.
Re: What Have You Gained Since You Joined Nairaland? Appreciation Time by Totilopussylick(m): 6:50am On Jun 30, 2022
donbachi:
Insults upon insults from fellow nairalanders...quiting dis forum right now.

Why are you telling us

You can begin park your luggage and leave tongue
Re: What Have You Gained Since You Joined Nairaland? Appreciation Time by wordbank(m): 6:51am On Jun 30, 2022
I have learned that
Seun is a robot
Seun does not have sense of his own
Seun is not a journalist
Seun is Reno's boy

2 Likes

Re: What Have You Gained Since You Joined Nairaland? Appreciation Time by UrPapa: 6:51am On Jun 30, 2022
I grew up living amongst different tribes.
But since getting on nairaland, I’m now a tribalist grin
Now I know emeka doesn’t love me deep down, he sees me as a unity beggar, a jihadist, afonja, head slammer. He sees my sisters as dirty sluts or dumb fool with dirty holes
And all d fake love he’s showing is because he lives in Lagos, but when he goes to his village, he tells bile things against me and my tribe
Well, on nairaland, I’ve learnt not to love him too
Nairaland is a good eye opener that any igbo that laughs at me is mocking me not that he sees anything good in me. Thank you Nairaland
Re: What Have You Gained Since You Joined Nairaland? Appreciation Time by Skyfornia(m): 6:52am On Jun 30, 2022
Got a job from here.. met some wonderful people too. Above all, the information and education I get from here are beyond what I learnt from my years in schools.
Re: What Have You Gained Since You Joined Nairaland? Appreciation Time by Unzerious: 7:24am On Jun 30, 2022
I've Learnt and I'm still Learning new things, I do more Research and It's a Leverage to Escape the Hard, Toxic and Unsettling Real World cheesy
Re: What Have You Gained Since You Joined Nairaland? Appreciation Time by Benki003(m): 7:37am On Jun 30, 2022
Honestly nairaland made me hate other tribes, makes me not to take people seriously again and still make me believe that all people are so delusional and evil and also doesn’t have sense
Re: What Have You Gained Since You Joined Nairaland? Appreciation Time by Cousin9999: 9:49am On Jun 30, 2022
[joking]I met more big booty girls. cheesy[/joking]
Re: What Have You Gained Since You Joined Nairaland? Appreciation Time by Zealoy(m): 3:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
Well i got some customers over here that are patronising my cosmetics business
Re: What Have You Gained Since You Joined Nairaland? Appreciation Time by BigDawsNet: 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2022
Just love it here

(1) (Reply)

Uk Masters, PSW Then What Next ? / Assessment Of Ongoing Work At Ikeja Underpass Linking To Ikeja Train Station / See The Inside Of Luxury 160million Pounds Private Mega-yacht

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.