Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,707 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them (23010 Views)

See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) / INEC Announces Ibrahim Oloriegbe Winner Of Kwara Central Senatorial Seat / Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by Diligent1(f): 8:52am On Jun 30, 2022
fvck:
Smiles, no doubt Lagos development is better than Anambra,if Tinubu was in his prime I would had voted Tinubu,but now he is old and shaking,this means the likes of MC Oluomo will be in power,and then most importantly we all got to change the narrative,we are tired of pdp and apc this is why we all should join hands and become Obidient.
Please, list at least 5 projects Obi successfully completed maybe you can convince people.
Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by Rivguydee(m): 8:55am On Jun 30, 2022
E call am money for logistics grin grin grin
Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:14am On Jun 30, 2022
fvck:
Smiles, no doubt Lagos development is better than Anambra,if Tinubu was in his prime I would had voted Tinubu,but now he is old and shaking,this means the likes of MC Oluomo will be in power,and then most importantly we all got to change the narrative,we are tired of pdp and apc this is why we all should join hands and become Obidient.
you re right

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by bizzibodi(m): 9:24am On Jun 30, 2022
Should he even give money to delegates?can't d journalist ask him how much he gave them.
Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by tonyson010(m): 9:25am On Jun 30, 2022
he has been served hot
Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by MansoryMX(m): 9:46am On Jun 30, 2022
Aystarz:
And what's the EFCC doing about this news

Absolutely nothing!!! All they know is how to chase yahoo boys! One day these boys will pick up arms and defend themselves!!! And that will be the end of Nigeria!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by hotseat: 9:50am On Jun 30, 2022
Oloriegbe has just been outwitted in the political chess game and taught a bitter political lesson!

He claimed that the bribe or delegates buying technique was for "logistics" because he is the sole financier or father Christmas of the club, sorry, party in the State.

He should thank his stars that he was able to get a refund of some of the bribe from some of the threatened delegates.

Perhaps, the amount he offered was miserly and the delegates opted for the highest bidder.

POLITICS OF CASH AND CARRY!
Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by Subsea101: 9:53am On Jun 30, 2022
That guy na real mugu, I guess he didn't think it through before making that statement, Ok, he said it's for logistics, but how come the delegates were still able to travel, lodge and return without using the so called "logistics" cash? abi them fly??

This people are really daft.

ecolime:
The funds given to the delegates were for logistics, according to him.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by Ijoba85: 9:55am On Jun 30, 2022
Fantastic! But I need to let you know this : If we are to go by competency and someone we believe can turn things around , it begins with ideology, vision, political will and strength, antecedents and every other quality virtues of first the individual and the platform he intends to aspire..What's the ideology of these parties you and I know ? And what's the ideology of the individuals themselves ? Where they once held sway, what were their achievements? If such achievements were to be replicated on the national scene , would their be changes ? We hear a small cabal controls the direction of the nation cos of their selfish interests , whoever we are projecting , does he has the balls to dismantle their grip on our collective patrimony? Do the north have the trust of the Igbo man or the yoruba man? Apart from this , I want to say , Obi is a good man and also others too in their own way but bringing Obi at this time is still not advisable . How would he tackle insecurity in the north when the north still have suspicion of an Igbo man coming to grant Biafra or a repeat of the civil war . If he intends to kill or clear the terrorists causing unrest in the north , it would be termed ethnic cleansing or an invitation to war . First , tranquility has to be restored in that part and things brought back to order nationally, then trust must be enabled amongst all and everyone seen as ONE irrespective of your tribe or political affiliation, then Igbo can come in. Why this suspicion for igbos now? because they once waged war against their own country , that's why the POWERS THAT BE don't trust them with power ...
Sixfiguresmart:
This is the problem with you guys cos you see tribe and division only. I am not Igbo and I do not have a plot of land in that territory. I am a human first and if that is not enough for you, I am actually a Lagosian and a Yoruba by tribe. We are talking about progress and not identity politics. I do not give an effable hoot about who did what and when. I do not love or hate any tribe. I am individual-oriented. You are the one dragging people into this, not me.

I am talking about the state of the nation. It is grisly and the future that I see is bleak. Old men have proven to have a long list of criminals supporting their ambitions and this has not proven to be the best move for this country.

Obasanjo was in power for 16 years and I am still trying to point out what my family and I benefited. Tinubu was there for 8 years and served as a senator for this long with his wife still in power. Nevertheless, go to Lagos right now and see that the Igbos have bought essentially the major part of Lagos. I have no village anymore. It is now a Freeland for strangers. My great-grandfather's grave is now a plaza where strangers from the east claim ownership and make profit. My relatives are pushed into the forest because they have to sell off family inheritances out of greed. Is this what it means to have a Yoruba leader? How many houses in Banana Island are actually owned by my people? My grandma owned 3 shops in Lagos but today, not one relative trades in any of them. Bro, Lagosians are also poor and suffering. Having a tribesman in power doesn't curb corruption. I am talking about corruption. I am talking about embezzlement of funds allocated to my relatives too. I am saying that having lived through this dispensation, sickness is limiting to any leader. A sick leader can do well by supporting a younger chap. Tinubu should have supported Yemi who is healthier and stronger.

We will have another sick patient in power for another 8 years! It is reprehensible of you to imagine that anyone antagonizing Bola is Igbo. I am not a slave to my tribe. I speak fact that you and I are familiar with. This is not about tribe. I want you to see where we are heading. Take a trip out and see what other countries are doing.
Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by Subsea101: 9:55am On Jun 30, 2022
I swear, that guy na real mugu, I guess he didn't think it through before making that statement, Ok, he said it's for logistics, but how come the delegates were still able to travel, lodge and return without using the so called "logistics" cash? abi them fly??

Osashalom:
Senator without integrity, lying shamelessly even on TV. If the money was for logistics how much was it?
Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by Taigaban: 9:55am On Jun 30, 2022
Juju money. They are afraid to die
Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by McKayConcept(m): 9:59am On Jun 30, 2022
check this out if you want to make monthly passive income without stress

https://www.dmining.top/index.html#/register?recommendCode=92056808

No time for plenty talk...only those who need it and know the value will take action

chat me on 09032335253
Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by 946mofolorunsho: 10:18am On Jun 30, 2022
The country is marginalized us in kwara, no president ever came from our state.The country is marginalized us in kwara, no president ever came from our state....
Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by DOM7: 10:41am On Jun 30, 2022
No shame and who are the efcc hunting up and down? For logistics and why collecting it back? They transport,feed and accommodation,so which one you are collecting again?
Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by IgOga(m): 10:48am On Jun 30, 2022
ayoolataiwo:
He further reaffirmed the money rain during the kangaroo primary,,,few people deciding the future of the populace.Greedy,selfish fellas

You can join any political party of your choice in Nigeria....if you want to decide join a party and vote during elections.
Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by Rehdasignature1: 11:22am On Jun 30, 2022
Islie:
The lawmaker representing Kwara Central district, Senator Ibrahim Oloriegbe, says he got a refund of the cash he gave to delegates of the All...

https://dailytrust.com/17-delegates-refunded-money-i-gave-them-says-apc-senator-who-lost-re-election-ticket

Look the way these ones are publicly showcasing votes-buying. They must be proud of it.
Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by Osashalom: 11:52am On Jun 30, 2022
You are very correct, the mumu even said some didn't return the money he gave them because they said 'they tried all their best to vote for him but they didn't allow them'. These guys have lost their senses and integrity.
Subsea101:
I swear, that guy na real mugu, I guess he didn't think it through before making that statement, Ok, he said it's for logistics, but how come the delegates were still able to travel, lodge and return without using the so called "logistics" cash? abi them fly??

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by frog12: 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
running for political office is another BIG headache
Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by SupremeSpecimen: 12:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
kponkedenge:
Nigeria will never get better until we stop this transactional politics.

Politicians bribe delegates, politicians also bribe dumb voters who collect peanut and vote against their will.

No politician is talking about manifesto because they believe they can bribe their way to Government and do nothing afterwards.

We know of a particular politician that's trying to charter a different course.
But some Nigerians are wishing him failure.

Maybe it's Stockholm syndrome
Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by Babaken(m): 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2022
Money for logistics,
Is like APC is now doing cargo or importation business.
Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by Wwwq: 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by pepericozi: 5:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
No doubt, the 17 delegates did not vote for you. They went for the highest bidder ����

Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by Advancedman(m): 5:36pm On Jun 30, 2022
Islie:
The lawmaker representing Kwara Central district, Senator Ibrahim Oloriegbe, says he got a refund of the cash he gave to delegates of the All...

https://dailytrust.com/17-delegates-refunded-money-i-gave-them-says-apc-senator-who-lost-re-election-ticket

Latest format, first it smart Adeyemi of kogi.
Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by Morenzy15: 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2022
The senators where short sighted. They made a law that will hurt them by excluding the statutory delegates from the electoral law. This gives the governors more power to circumvent the process by handpicking delegates loyal to them.

Are you a 30 seconds man?
Do you genuinely wish to move from been 30 seconds to 30 minutes man and watch your spouse kneel to say thank you for striking very well at the other room game?
Introducing to you our ebook

Say Final Goodbye to Premature Ejaculation.
The ebook give details about premature ejaculation, causes, symptoms and natural solution to it. The solution is permanent and you see the result within just a week of effective usage.

Price: #1000
There are other bonuses that comes with it;

* How to Woo a Woman
*How to get your ex back
*How to date any girl of your dream.

Call 0*8*0 two eight 9*3*0 1*7*9
WhatsApp 0*8*0+3+7+7*2*1*1*6*3
Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by Sixfiguresmart(m): 6:39am On Jul 02, 2022
Ijoba85:
Fantastic! But I need to let you know this : If we are to go by competency and someone we believe can turn things around , it begins with ideology, vision, political will and strength, antecedents and every other quality virtues of first the individual and the platform he intends to aspire..What's the ideology of these parties you and I know ? And what's the ideology of the individuals themselves ? Where they once held sway, what were their achievements? If such achievements were to be replicated on the national scene , would their be changes ? We hear a small cabal controls the direction of the nation cos of their selfish interests , whoever we are projecting , does he has the balls to dismantle their grip on our collective patrimony? Do the north have the trust of the Igbo man or the yoruba man? Apart from this , I want to say , Obi is a good man and also others too in their own way but bringing Obi at this time is still not advisable . How would he tackle insecurity in the north when the north still have suspicion of an Igbo man coming to grant Biafra or a repeat of the civil war . If he intends to kill or clear the terrorists causing unrest in the north , it would be termed ethnic cleansing or an invitation to war . First , tranquility has to be restored in that part and things brought back to order nationally, then trust must be enabled amongst all and everyone seen as ONE irrespective of your tribe or political affiliation, then Igbo can come in. Why this suspicion for igbos now? because they once waged war against their own country , that's why the POWERS THAT BE don't trust them with power ...
I have been living in Abuja for about 5 years now. I work with northerners and to be honest I am apolitical. I would rather spent my time starring at a poopie than engaging in politics. The people complaining about this Nigeria the most are northerners. They are also suffering. Buhari did not create the jobs or peace he promised them too. I visit Kano and Kaduna and the level of poverty evident in these places is astronomical. These Northerners in question are the ones demanding a change of leadership. The educated ones can see through the charade. There is this chain of ex-military era looters who hold on power and just do not want to let the country go free. Tinubu is a part of the problem.

There is no power that be that lies anywhere beyond heaven. The reason why these men claim to be powers that be is because the people are scared to control that power. Look at many countries in the world whose leaders have been toppled. You cannot, out of your eschewal of the Igbo deny the progress of this country. People cannot be judged by their past always. Peter Obi is not from the same school of thought as Ojukwu. Different persons and different personality. Buhari does not have ultimate power in this country. There are bounds too. Even so having an Igbo man as president doesn't confer on him absolutism.

The whole blunder about amity with northerners is foolish. We are pawns, Sir. They are using us and we are playing the key of their notes. How dumb! The important thing is having a leader who can at least curb the corruption and level the playing field.

Will we ever have that?

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by Ijoba85: 8:32am On Jul 02, 2022
You nailed it. Now you can see , the issue here is that of unity , we don't see ourselves as one. There's suspicion in the air. We don't go after quality representatives, our politicians are so power drunk , they lack simple ideas, they are always after their selfish interests if not I ask; why is it so difficult to provide the populace with basic amenities all these years? Common power, we can't fix, insecurity is on the rise , unemployment, banditry on the loose. Do you know why I'm routing for Tinubu? There's a yoruba adage that states thus: Omo ina lan ran sina. Tinubu can not be pushed around because he's a stubborn politician. He knows how to pick the best brains to work with going by his antecedents. And the north also trust him judging by his alliance with the northern political bloc.
Sixfiguresmart:

I have been living in Abuja for about 5 years now. I work with northerners and to be honest I am apolitical. I would rather spent my time starring at a poopie than engaging in politics. The people complaining about this Nigeria the most are northerners. They are also suffering. Buhari did not create the jobs or peace he promised them too. I visit Kano and Kaduna and the level of poverty evident in these places is astronomical. These Northerners in question are the ones demanding a change of leadership. The educated ones can see through the charade. There is this chain of ex-military era looters who hold on power and just do not want to let the country go free. Tinubu is a part of the problem.

There is no power that be that lies anywhere beyond heaven. The reason why these men claim to be powers that be is because the people are scared to control that power. Look at many countries in the world whose leaders have been toppled. You cannot, out of your eschewal of the Igbo deny the progress of this country. People cannot be judged by their past always. Peter Obi is not from the same school of thought as Ojukwu. Different persons and different personality. Buhari does not have ultimate power in this country. There are bounds too. Even so having an Igbo man as president doesn't confer on him absolutism.

The whole blunder about amity with northerners is foolish. We are pawns, Sir. They are using us and we are playing the key of their notes. How dumb! The important thing is having a leader who can at least curb the corruption and level the playing field.

Will we ever have that?
Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:52am On Jul 02, 2022
Ijoba85:
You nailed it. Now you can see , the issue here is that of unity , we don't see ourselves as one. There's suspicion in the air. We don't go after quality representatives, our politicians are so power drunk , they lack simple ideas, they are always after their selfish interests if not I ask; why is it so difficult to provide the populace with basic amenities all these years? Common power, we can't fix, insecurity is on the rise , unemployment, banditry on the loose. Do you know why I'm routing for Tinubu? There's a yoruba adage that states thus: Omo ina lan ran sina. Tinubu can not be pushed around because he's a stubborn politician. He knows how to pick the best brains to work with going by his antecedents. And the north also trust him judging by his alliance with the northern political bloc.
I have no hate for Tinubu. As it stands right now, he is sick. His ascension has dependence on thugs and mobs. At this age and with hisshaky health, he needs to rest. No one will shove any president around. From our knowledge, of this current dispensation, Tinubu will spent a half of his president in hospital beds. Leaving behind, crooks. Everyone around tinubu right now is a thief. He has alienated the like of Osinbajo who is very moderate and untraditional.

I am simply tired of repeating names of old men. From my childhood, I have been hearing Tinubu and co. Can the youths at least live? Can they grow? Can we truly move forward? Tinubu cannot stand and tell you of any plan to achieve anything
Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by Ijoba85: 9:46am On Jul 02, 2022
I disagree with you on this , bro. You claimed Tinubu is sick but he has been going places restlessly covering distances others haven't covered. He was at ekiti gov. campaign, he had gone east, west, north and south on a thank you visits without getting tired. Others who you think are healthy haven't done one bit. My own understanding of being sick is being down. Tinubu is not resting . Talking about Tinubu's camp, all I see are brains brains brains . Look at Fashola, Ambode , Sanwo Olu, Amosun, Fayemi, Faleke , Wale Edun, Babatunde Fowler , Babatunde Hazmat and many more. He made these guys. They are great brains . APC isn't working for Nigeria now because Buhari and some cabal ain't allowing much influence from Tinubu's camp cos they don't want him to control the government if not we all would have witnessed masterclass in governance with these brains at play. Be it from the east , north , west and south , Tinubu knows how to pick and work with the best brains. I want a replicate of that developmental strides in Lagos at the center . I was in oshodi , CMS , race course and I felt proud of living in Lagos. And I was also told there's a massive development going on at lekki peninsula and US will have their biggest embassy in the world located there. All thanks to the great vision and political will of Asiwaju. He's the best amongst the rest . I'm routing for him anyday anytime . He's simply the best . His brains are all that matter. When you judge a man based on those negative vices , what about the positive ones? Are you a saint ? The word of God says; if thou shouldest mark iniquities , who shall stand? We all have our weaknesses and shortcomings, we are humans , we ain't perfect and can't be. Old or not old, shaking or not , drug or not , does he have the intelligence to turn things around ? YES! All that matters is result . Shikena!
Sixfiguresmart:
I have no hate for Tinubu. As it stands right now, he is sick. His ascension has dependence on thugs and mobs. At this age and with hisshaky health, he needs to rest. No one will shove any president around. From our knowledge, of this current dispensation, Tinubu will spent a half of his president in hospital beds. Leaving behind, crooks. Everyone around tinubu right now is a thief. He has alienated the like of Osinbajo who is very moderate and untraditional.

I am simply tired of repeating names of old men. From my childhood, I have been hearing Tinubu and co. Can the youths at least live? Can they grow? Can we truly move forward? Tinubu cannot stand and tell you of any plan to achieve anything
Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:37am On Jul 02, 2022
Ijoba85:
I disagree with you on this , bro. You claimed Tinubu is sick but he has been going places restlessly covering distances others haven't covered. He was at ekiti gov. campaign, he had gone east, west, north and south on a thank you visits without getting tired. Others who you think are healthy haven't done one bit. My own understanding of being sick is being down. Tinubu is not resting . Talking about Tinubu's camp, all I see are brains brains brains . Look at Fashola, Ambode , Sanwo Olu, Amosun, Fayemi, Faleke , Wale Edun, Babatunde Fowler , Babatunde Hazmat and many more. He made these guys. They are great brains . APC isn't working for Nigeria now because Buhari and some cabal ain't allowing much influence from Tinubu's camp cos they don't want him to control the government if not we all would have witnessed masterclass in governance with these brains at play. Be it from the east , north , west and south , Tinubu knows how to pick and work with the best brains. I want a replicate of that developmental strides in Lagos at the center . I was in oshodi , CMS , race course and I felt proud of living in Lagos. And I was also told there's a massive development going on at lekki peninsula and US will have their biggest embassy in the world located there. All thanks to the great vision and political will of Asiwaju. He's the best amongst the rest . I'm routing for him anyday anytime . He's simply the best . His brains are all that matter. When you judge a man based on those negative vices , what about the positive ones? Are you a saint ? The word of God says; if thou shouldest mark iniquities , who shall stand? We all have our weaknesses and shortcomings, we are humans , we ain't perfect and can't be. Old or not old, shaking or not , drug or not , does he have the intelligence to turn things around ? YES! All that matters is result . Shikena!
Going places to do what really? Any seriously sick person visits every hospital and every doctor. Does that prove health? IS he honest enough to have told Nigerians the reason why he was tied to many hospital BedS for the best part of the last three years?

In every democracy in the world, a candidate reaches out to people with the voting cards not those with the rigging hands. Tinubu has not been to a media house and grilled by the press on his mandate and this so-called ambition.

Tinubu is only seen waving hands and standing next to a renowned embezzler, a vote rigger or a coup plotter. There is no sane man pictured next to him. Where was Tinubu during the endsars saga? He was nowhere. And, by the look of things, you are against the millions of people including American celebrities and influencers who supported the youth against police brutality and crimes.

Tinubu is clearly not for the people. He is for the glitteratis
Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by Poleski: 12:08pm On Jul 02, 2022
Where is EFCC?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Danbaba Suntai To Be Replaced As Taraba State Governor . / Nigeria Has Become Africa's Money-losing Machine - Forbes Magazine / The Hostages Rescued By Soldiers In Borno. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.