Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them (23020 Views)

See Reactions As Saraki Loses Senatorial Seat To APC Oloriegbe (video) / INEC Announces Ibrahim Oloriegbe Winner Of Kwara Central Senatorial Seat / Meet Oloriegbe, The Medical Doctor Who ‘Drowned’ Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by Reference(m): 7:36am On Jun 30, 2022
I thought bribery was a crime in Nigeria.... and he says it on national t.v. and the police isn't waiting at the gates?
Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by Angelfrost(m): 7:37am On Jun 30, 2022
donbachi:
Why collect the cash,in the first place.

Why give out cash in the first place?!!

Why should selection of flag bearers for something as critical as Leadership be based solely and largely on who bribes the highest?!!

This is why PDP and APC have to be retired by Nigerians! They don't want the progress of this nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by Elidrisy20: 7:38am On Jun 30, 2022
Na lie, it's only possible if you used juju
Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by Cantonese: 7:39am On Jun 30, 2022
Oloriegbe, I remember that year. He uprooted Saraki with otoge. Na so life dey be. Bear am bros. What goes around, comes around.

So tay he talked about “logistics”. How much e no talk. What is clear is that it was logistical bribe to win the seat.

Now time to slide into that political abyss for him. Saraki keeps moving.
Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by BouquiLake: 7:40am On Jun 30, 2022
If the money is for Logistics... Was the Logistics not carried out with the money? Its simply Bribery and Corruption.

Somebody that should have been picked up right from the programme by the DSS.

Shioooooor

Islie:
The lawmaker representing Kwara Central district, Senator Ibrahim Oloriegbe, says he got a refund of the cash he gave to delegates of the All...

https://dailytrust.com/17-delegates-refunded-money-i-gave-them-says-apc-senator-who-lost-re-election-ticket
Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by ejimatic: 7:44am On Jun 30, 2022
Islie:
The lawmaker representing Kwara Central district, Senator Ibrahim Oloriegbe, says he got a refund of the cash he gave to delegates of the All...

https://dailytrust.com/17-delegates-refunded-money-i-gave-them-says-apc-senator-who-lost-re-election-ticket
. You were happy when yiu were chosen four years ago.Yiu must be happy when another is chosen now. The seat is not meant for you only.However,if aggrieved you can go to court
Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:53am On Jun 30, 2022
Arrest these fools
How can dey boldly and publicly practice corruption like this
Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by Carlosdd: 7:55am On Jun 30, 2022
fvck:
Smiles, no doubt Lagos development is better than Anambra,if Tinubu was in his prime I would had voted Tinubu,but now he is old and shaking,this means the likes of MC Oluomo will be in power,and then most importantly we all got to change the narrative,we are tired of pdp and apc this is why we all should join hands and become Obidient.

Day dreamer Tinubu is old in age but the brain and the capacity to lead is still there .

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu 2023 Emi Lokan

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by bakila: 7:56am On Jun 30, 2022
Stevenson20:
Nigerian politics is politics of Cash and carry.
The highest bidder takes it all. Delegates focus more on the net worth of politicians instead of competence.
Apt, captures our situation.
Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by Carlosdd: 7:58am On Jun 30, 2022
Angelfrost:

Why give out cash in the first place?!!

Why should selection of flag bearers for something as critical as Leadership be based solely and largely on who bribes the highest?!!

This is why PDP and APC have to be retired by Nigerians! They don't want the progress of this nation.

Are you dumb ? He has explained himself, for logistics and you are here asking question again . Where in the whole world election process can be done without spending money , from buy party ticket to posters , campaign and all other logistics involve
Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by jehoha696(m): 7:58am On Jun 30, 2022
Money for logistics"....
Who diz one dey deceive,ifa hear dem return am..,doz days in ss3 class b4 waec we were asked to pay #5000 for logistic,..(If you know, you know)... Still yet some pple wey no get expo,teachers no refund d money back,even doz wey fail,no see shi shi collect... (Watin go don go) God pass all of una combined 2geda
Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by LoveToRead: 8:07am On Jun 30, 2022
That is good but it is also an admission that cash was used to induce delegates.
Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by Livingstone124: 8:07am On Jun 30, 2022
InoGetJoy:
This inducement of delegates is a crime but INEC will pretend not to see it.

Nigerian leave tribe and vote for competence for once.
Tinubu near-singlehandedly spent billions of dollars to fund Buhari's election and re-election,
He spent millions of dollars in APC primaries (each delegate went home with $25k),
Leaked memos have shown he intends to spend more billions of dollars on this election.
Ask yourself, this man spending money like this, is he doing it because he loves you so much?
Tinubu will recover everything he spent from Buhari's election till date x10 and it means the entire country will be left comatose because the only way he'll recover is by syphoning from Nigeria's coffers, same as he has been doing for Lagos.
This translates to more suffering in a country that is already the poverty capital of the world.

Atiku comes back every 4years to contest since after OBJ's tenure. All these elections, do you not know the cost money? He'll also recover all he has spent.

Nigerians, let us for once leave tribe aside and vote for someone who is competent. Suffering and hunger has no tribe. Buhari has been president for 8 years and the north is still suffering. My brethren who are campaigning for these known thieves, do you not want a better life for you and your family?
I know you'll love your tribesman to win, but think about yourself for once.

It's not too late to have a rethink
OBidient is the solution.
Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by Ijoba85: 8:08am On Jun 30, 2022
All these do not stop anyone from achieving their dreams...I hope you are not Igbo cos if you are I would say you guys are somehow under a curse . because how can you be enemies of your own selves. 2015 , you played bad politics , 2019 you repeated the same thing
keeping yourselves in the opposition , refusing to align with others because of hatred , now 2023 is looking at you again , you still want to play the same bad politics...You can't hate yoruba and Hausa people and still want to rule them..Learn how to respect , love and treat other tribes right before asking for their backup
Sixfiguresmart:
Bullion lies. Whatever APC says, run! Never believe those lying old men.

A man who can rob a country in bullion van when he holds no political office will not spare you when he has the power.

Tinubu's daughter has taken the entire Lagos. They are stealing properties in Lagos with impunity. They will do the same to the entire Nigeria when they capture that power.

Beware of an old man who cannot brush his own teeth. He is done. A man who pays no attention to his own teeth can never care for underpaid doctors. Tinubu does not care about the average Nigeria. He visits his cohorts only. His fellow thieves like Ganduje. And, trying to rig election with his thugs. A thugs cares not about the poor masses.

A man who spent the last 3 years in hospital beds and just 2 months ago he needed a walking aid to stand let alone walk. They have injected heavy dose of drugs in him and you think that he is able. He is under the influence.

Can we at least have presisential debates. I see peter obi visiting media outlets and he get drilled. Why can't other ambition dreamers do the same than visiting corrupt old thieves?

Meet the press and answer the questions the ordinary Nigerians are asking.

Bola is sick. No hate but this is about the future of millions of Nigerians. A sick man should rule his medication and adjust his hospital bed.

Tinubu does not know about digital technology. We need a virile and progressive leader. Not an old man who needs prostration and respect to breathe.

Nigerians are dying en masse. At least for the love of this country, avoid Tinubi and Atiku. They have failed us. Tinubu has been in power since 1992 andnhas achieved nothing tangible. He was a senator in the early 90ies. Before these youngsters were born. They enrich themselves only.

Wake uo and aee through this deceit. Do no be fooled. Things are getting harder all around the world. It is not a time to gamble with your lives. Go to Ghana and compare Ghana of the 90ies to now. Go to Kenya and see what shillings do now. Shillings used to be a joke to the naira. Today, it is shocking the dramatic change. Naira is almost 700 to one dollar.

Tinubu did not stand with the youth during the endsars protest. He has never stood with you during any protest. Why stand with him? He has proven thay he doesn't care for you. Avoid him!
Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by membranus: 8:11am On Jun 30, 2022
Reference:
I thought bribery was a crime in Nigeria.... and he says it on national t.v. and the police isn't waiting at the gates?

If they wait at the gates, it is to collect their shares.
Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by Angelfrost(m): 8:15am On Jun 30, 2022
Carlosdd:

Are you dumb ? He has explained himself, for logistics and you are here asking question again . Where in the whole world election process can be done without spending money , from buy party ticket to posters , campaign and all other logistics involve

No sir... I am not dumb.

Now, answer my question.

Why should bribery be the basis for selecting flag bearers in so called progressive parties?!

If you lack the answer, then take a stroll instead of throwing tantrums like a dimwitted child.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by jaytee01(m): 8:25am On Jun 30, 2022
Gory12:
Good day Nairalanders, i sell the following at affordable rates..

*Old facebook accounts

*Old instagram accounts

*Old twitter accounts

*Old LinkedIn accounts

*Facebook dating

*Google voice numbers

*Facebook page with over 100k followers available

*Facebook group with members between the range of 200k-500k available

*One Verified facebook account with 10k followers

Whatsapp ∅9∅8335⁴950
You people go about hacking folks' accounts to later sell them........ your day of reckoning is fast approaching.
Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by rollywise(m): 8:31am On Jun 30, 2022
Bribery and corruption in the very open. See our democracy. Chaiiii
Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:32am On Jun 30, 2022
This is the problem with you guys cos you see tribe and division only. I am not Igbo and I do not have a plot of land in that territory. I am a human first and if that is not enough for you, I am actually a Lagosian and a Yoruba by tribe. We are talking about progress and not identity politics. I do not give an effable hoot about who did what and when. I do not love or hate any tribe. I am individual-oriented. You are the one dragging people into this, not me.

I am talking about the state of the nation. It is grisly and the future that I see is bleak. Old men have proven to have a long list of criminals supporting their ambitions and this has not proven to be the best move for this country.

Obasanjo was in power for 16 years and I am still trying to point out what my family and I benefited. Tinubu was there for 8 years and served as a senator for this long with his wife still in power. Nevertheless, go to Lagos right now and see that the Igbos have bought essentially the major part of Lagos. I have no village anymore. It is now a Freeland for strangers. My great-grandfather's grave is now a plaza where strangers from the east claim ownership and make profit. My relatives are pushed into the forest because they have to sell off family inheritances out of greed. Is this what it means to have a Yoruba leader? How many houses in Banana Island are actually owned by my people? My grandma owned 3 shops in Lagos but today, not one relative trades in any of them. Bro, Lagosians are also poor and suffering. Having a tribesman in power doesn't curb corruption. I am talking about corruption. I am talking about embezzlement of funds allocated to my relatives too. I am saying that having lived through this dispensation, sickness is limiting to any leader. A sick leader can do well by supporting a younger chap. Tinubu should have supported Yemi who is healthier and stronger.

We will have another sick patient in power for another 8 years! It is reprehensible of you to imagine that anyone antagonizing Bola is Igbo. I am not a slave to my tribe. I speak fact that you and I are familiar with. This is not about tribe. I want you to see where we are heading. Take a trip out and see what other countries are doing.
Ijoba85:
All these do not stop anyone from achieving their dreams...I hope you are not Igbo cos if you are I would say you guys are somehow under a curse . because how can you be enemies of your own selves. 2015 , you played bad politics , 2019 you repeated the same thing
keeping yourselves in the opposition , refusing to align with others because of hatred , now 2023 is looking at you again , you still want to play the same bad politics...You can't hate yoruba and Hausa people and still want to rule them..Learn how to respect , love and treat other tribes right before asking for their backup

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 30, 2022
In a sane clime, this one should be heading to jail
Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by Lexusgs430: 8:35am On Jun 30, 2022
No shame at all..... EFCC would not respond to this ........
Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by Toriagirl(f): 8:36am On Jun 30, 2022
Suffer no dey tire these country people? Haba!
Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by ViceGovernor: 8:36am On Jun 30, 2022
Also happened in kogi state cool
Kogi and Kwara are 2 states with decent people except for the two governors that are barawo banza undecided
Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by nkemjacob2(m): 8:37am On Jun 30, 2022
EFCC no see dis wan arrest?
Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by Meeu2: 8:39am On Jun 30, 2022
Aystarz:
And what's the EFCC doing about this news
you mean Yahoo EFCC

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by MtDave55: 8:40am On Jun 30, 2022
What goes around comes around

You benefited 4yrs ago from Saraki misfortune and you are getting your own share of the betrayal now
Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by GOATandYAMtheory: 8:44am On Jun 30, 2022
fvck:
Smiles, no doubt Lagos development is better than Anambra,if Tinubu was in his prime I would had voted Tinubu,but now he is old and shaking,this means the likes of MC Oluomo will be in power,and then most importantly we all got to change the narrative,we are tired of pdp and apc this is why we all should join hands and become Obidient.
This is the funniest campaign post I have read in decades grin grin grin

Start telling yourselves the truth..obi is going no where
Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by Ara21(f): 8:46am On Jun 30, 2022
Baba go and rest, the same way Saraki lost his seat to you same way you have lost it to another. Nothing last forever.
Re: Ibrahim Oloriegbe: 17 Delegates Refunded Money I Gave Them by almayda: 8:50am On Jun 30, 2022
You don't know who they delegate's were but the same unknown delegates refunded money to you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers APC, Wike’s Loyalists Differ On Governor’s Overtures To Tinubu / Bolaji Akinyemi: How Jonathan Didn't Sign Confab Report / PDP Has Brought Us Shame: Ayu Spoke Out Of The Abundance Of His Heart, Wike Mock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.