Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

'Poisoned’ Cows: Kaduna Jema’a LG Chairman Summons Emergency Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Poisoned’ Cows: Kaduna Jema’a LG Chairman Summons Emergency Meeting (22614 Views)

Wike Summons Emergency Meeting Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja / APC NWC Summons Emergency Meeting Over Zamfara / BREAKING: PDP Legal Team Summons Emergency Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Poisoned’ Cows: Kaduna Jema’a LG Chairman Summons Emergency Meeting by Ara21(f): 7:30pm On Jun 30, 2022
Totilopussylick:
They won't hold meeting when humans are killed in the state.

But when "cows" dies, they call for urgent meeting tongue.

In southern kaduna many people has been killed both villagers and even travelers some times and no meeting of any kind has been hold. Cows died and they are holding emergency meeting. What a country.
Re: 'Poisoned’ Cows: Kaduna Jema’a LG Chairman Summons Emergency Meeting by Igbojew: 7:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
Imagine audacity, Fulani Herdsman carry his cow to graze on farmer's land and after eating farmer's cassava his cows died now the whole villagers are running up and down to passify the culprit that if it is in a sane country he should have been arrested and thrown inside the deepest dungeon.This is why I like IPOB/ESN and Igbos because if this has happened in South East which I know will not happen by now both the Fulani Herdsmen and their cows would have been missing.Nierians of other tribes this is una one Nigeria you people are forcing Igbos to join una by fire by force.........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: 'Poisoned’ Cows: Kaduna Jema’a LG Chairman Summons Emergency Meeting by Igbojew: 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ara21:

In southern kaduna many people has been killed both villagers and even travelers some times and no meeting of any kind has been hold. Cows died and they are holding emergency meeting. What a country.
Just watch how those Southern Kaduna and the rest of Middle Belterns will vote Tinubu for the continuation of Buhari legacy that make life miserable for them or Atiku another Fulani instead of Peter Obi an Igbo man that will will make life miserable for all the terrorists Buhari have been shielding because they are from his Fulani people.Since Nigerians have refused to be wise instead they only united even with those Fulani people that massacre them to hate Igbos I said let the massacring by their Fulani masters continue forever........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: 'Poisoned’ Cows: Kaduna Jema’a LG Chairman Summons Emergency Meeting by sematec(m): 8:34pm On Jun 30, 2022
Huge loss to the cow business owner. Anyway a single Nigerian is priceless but MACBAN has made us believe that cows are now more important than humans. cool cool cool cool cool
Totilopussylick:

Re: 'Poisoned’ Cows: Kaduna Jema’a LG Chairman Summons Emergency Meeting by Okpeisaac(m): 9:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
This LG Chairman is a coward, how many emergency meeting he has when human being are killed like ant in Kaduna.
Re: 'Poisoned’ Cows: Kaduna Jema’a LG Chairman Summons Emergency Meeting by sofiscatedmoron: 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Na true o

Re: 'Poisoned’ Cows: Kaduna Jema’a LG Chairman Summons Emergency Meeting by BBBricks: 9:41am On Jul 01, 2022
Let me shut my mouth before they ban my moniker

It is well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Is Asking For Non-Existent Documents In Petition Against Tinubu – INEC / All Igbo Females Are Prostitutes - Nnamdi Kanu / Army Hands Over 151 Repentant Boko Haram Insurgents To Borno Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.