Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

"We Must First Defeat Russia And Then Negotiate." - Liz Truss - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "We Must First Defeat Russia And Then Negotiate." - Liz Truss (1038 Views)

Liz Truss Has Resigned As UK Prime Minister After 45 Days In Office / Ten Things To Know About Liz Truss, New UK Prime Minister (Photos) / Liz Truss Expected To Be Named As British Prime Minister Today (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"We Must First Defeat Russia And Then Negotiate." - Liz Truss by bn365: 7:37am On Jun 30, 2022
"We need to ensure the defeat of Russia in Ukraine. This is necessary for European security, freedom and democracy. This is the only way to achieve lasting peace in Europe," British Foreign Secretary Liz Truss said.

"There are people who say that there are opportunities for negotiations now, while Russia is still in Ukraine. But I think that this will bring a fake peace. This will lead to further aggression in the future. We must learn the lessons of the past - the mistakes of the Minsk Protocol, for example, which could not ensure lasting peace in the region," the head of the British Foreign Office said.

She stressed that "we must first defeat Russia and then negotiate." grin

1 Like

Re: "We Must First Defeat Russia And Then Negotiate." - Liz Truss by Benbellamor: 7:38am On Jun 30, 2022
ff
Re: "We Must First Defeat Russia And Then Negotiate." - Liz Truss by DerrickzB: 8:14am On Jun 30, 2022
The Minsk protocol?? Is there something I am missing?? Was it not Ukraine that broke the Minsk agreement?? These western people are such liars and hypocrites!! The good thing is that you cannot defeat Russia!!

14 Likes

Re: "We Must First Defeat Russia And Then Negotiate." - Liz Truss by Kingpin1000: 8:14am On Jun 30, 2022
I have said it time and time again, that these set of European leaders are the dumbest.
When you engage with westerners you will realise that the IQ of an average nairalander is far above that of westerners.
The reason why everything is going down in the western countries.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Must First Defeat Russia And Then Negotiate." - Liz Truss by oz4real83(m): 8:15am On Jun 30, 2022
DerrickzB:
The Minsk protocol?? Is there something I am missing?? Was it not Ukraine that broke the Minsk agreement?? These western people are such liars and hypocrites!! The good thing is that you cannot defeat Russia!!
how?
Re: "We Must First Defeat Russia And Then Negotiate." - Liz Truss by Appleyard(m): 9:04am On Jun 30, 2022
DerrickzB:

I'm beginning to believe the theory that western leaders are suffering from one form of mental ailment that cloud their reasoning. You want to defeat Russia in Ukraine?

Good luck.

11 Likes

Re: "We Must First Defeat Russia And Then Negotiate." - Liz Truss by Kingpin1000: 9:33am On Jun 30, 2022
DerrickzB:
Bro, the day I knew that Putin was a very smart and calculating man, was when He said He will Nuke U.K, He said the nuke will be dropped on the sea which will cause UK to be under water.. the reason is that U.K may have air defence system and Russia may not really know it's capability so they will bomb at calculated distance at the sea which will cause a tsunami.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Must First Defeat Russia And Then Negotiate." - Liz Truss by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:40am On Jun 30, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Bro, the day I knew that Putin was a very smart and calculating man, was when He said He will Nuke U.K, He said the nuke will be dropped on the sea which will cause UK to be under water.. the reason is that U.K may have air defence system and Russia may not really know it's capability so they will bomb at calculated distance at the sea which will cause a tsunami.

Putin can't say that because he does not speak any how well it like he really said it lol.

1 Like

Re: "We Must First Defeat Russia And Then Negotiate." - Liz Truss by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:42am On Jun 30, 2022
USA from the past 30 years to this generation began to have crazy transgender weak mental leaders that why you hear crazy ideas from their lips.

Check Kissinger the old real American leaders they all know Ukrainie will have to give up lands for peace.

It just a matter of time nato will give up and accept defeat because Ukraine will cry more and surrender.

4 Likes

Re: "We Must First Defeat Russia And Then Negotiate." - Liz Truss by DerrickzB: 10:06am On Jun 30, 2022
oz4real83:
how?

How as in how??
Re: "We Must First Defeat Russia And Then Negotiate." - Liz Truss by DerrickzB: 10:08am On Jun 30, 2022
Appleyard:

I'm beginning to believe the theory that western leaders are suffering from one form of mental ailment that cloud their reasoning. You want to defeat Russia in Ukraine?

Good luck.

I tell you Man!! It’s possible they could be suffering from a particular mental disorder!! Russia hasn’t used 15% of its armed forces and see how it is!! Imagine if they roll in 20%!!

4 Likes

Re: "We Must First Defeat Russia And Then Negotiate." - Liz Truss by DerrickzB: 10:09am On Jun 30, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Yeah bro!! The torpedo is called Poseidon , and the funny thing is, it is closer to the UK than most nukes!! Funny people

6 Likes

Re: "We Must First Defeat Russia And Then Negotiate." - Liz Truss by ken6488(m): 10:19am On Jun 30, 2022
I believe the west are dumb

2 Likes

Re: "We Must First Defeat Russia And Then Negotiate." - Liz Truss by Kelvin3476: 10:48am On Jun 30, 2022
DerrickzB:
Let russia defeat ordinary ukraine first .
Re: "We Must First Defeat Russia And Then Negotiate." - Liz Truss by Kelvin3476: 10:52am On Jun 30, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Putin can't say that because he does not speak any how
Nyesom wike gat control to his mouth than putin aka "talk and no do "
Re: "We Must First Defeat Russia And Then Negotiate." - Liz Truss by Kingpin1000: 10:53am On Jun 30, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Putin can't say that because he does not speak any how

Putin said that. He said He will pit britain under water.
Re: "We Must First Defeat Russia And Then Negotiate." - Liz Truss by Kelvin3476: 10:55am On Jun 30, 2022
DerrickzB:

I tell you Man!! It’s possible they could be suffering from a particular mental disorder!! Russia hasn’t used 15% of its armed forces and see how it is!! Imagine if they roll in 20%!!
U guys are more mental derranged.
how far about the hypes u guys throw on russia since 24th febuary ? Abi no be una hype them those times ?
Re: "We Must First Defeat Russia And Then Negotiate." - Liz Truss by DerrickzB: 11:29am On Jun 30, 2022
Kelvin3476:
U guys are more mental derranged.
how far about the hypes u guys throw on russia since 24th febuary ? Abi no be una hype them those times ?

You could still make your objections known without insult bro!!! I can’t enter into argument or discussion with you!!

2 Likes

Re: "We Must First Defeat Russia And Then Negotiate." - Liz Truss by DerrickzB: 11:30am On Jun 30, 2022
Kelvin3476:
Let russia defeat ordinary ukraine first .

Loool!! I guess the mercenaries Russia is dealing and capturing are also from Ukraine!! Smh

1 Like

Re: "We Must First Defeat Russia And Then Negotiate." - Liz Truss by seunny4lif(m): 11:32am On Jun 30, 2022
DerrickzB:

You could still make your objections known without insult bro!!! I can’t enter into argument or discussion with you!!
Mark that name
Never reply to that quote
Never ever unless you get unnecessary time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Must First Defeat Russia And Then Negotiate." - Liz Truss by citygarden(m): 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2022
This West dumb will never stop amazing and their nairaland sympathy. They think Russia is Libya or Iraq?
Even Afghanistan you didn't defeat them for 20 years with their rocket and AK-47. Is Russia you are now planning to defeat before negotiations.

The west will later regret not negotiating now than in the future where they will be begging to even give All to Russia.

4 Likes

Re: "We Must First Defeat Russia And Then Negotiate." - Liz Truss by DerrickzB: 1:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
seunny4lif:

Mark that name
Never reply to that quote
Never ever unless you get unnecessary time.

I have marked him already!! We say no effort and time wasters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Must First Defeat Russia And Then Negotiate." - Liz Truss by sunboy(m): 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2022
DerrickzB:

Lol fortunately France and Germany do not agree to that statement. That’s only coming from UK so it’s alright lol

1 Like

Re: "We Must First Defeat Russia And Then Negotiate." - Liz Truss by Kelvin3476: 3:11pm On Jun 30, 2022
DerrickzB:

Loool!! I guess the mercenaries Russia is dealing and capturing are also from Ukraine!! Smh
U just confirmed how weak russia is.
did u remember when russia said that any country that interfer will receive a lighening response ?
since that day the west yaf being involved but what response haf they made ?
less u forget that those mercenaries are fighting in ukrainians names , so are other countries fighting with russia.
Re: "We Must First Defeat Russia And Then Negotiate." - Liz Truss by DerrickzB: 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
Kelvin3476:
U just confirmed how weak russia is.
did u remember when russia said that any country that interfer will receive a lighening response ?
since that day the west yaf being involved but what response haf they made ?
less u forget that those mercenaries are fighting in ukrainians names , so are other countries fighting with russia.

Bro, browse about the agreement of prisoners of war and mercenaries!! You’d understand why all countries with a mercenary in Ukraine ends up denying them once they are caught!! Some Americans where caught the other day and they will surely die, let america cough!!

There are agreements made during war, until American troops are on the grounds of Ukraine under the authorization of the government, then you will see if ww3 would start or Russia is actually weak!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Must First Defeat Russia And Then Negotiate." - Liz Truss by Appleyard(m): 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2022
Kingpin1000:

God damnit!!

Alois Irlmaier's prophecy talked about Russia using such weapon to sink England.

".....But then I see someone flying, coming from the east, who drops something into the large water, so that something strange will happen.

The water lifts itself as high as a tower and falls down, then everything is inundated (flooded). There is an earthquake and the half of the big island will sink. The whole action will not last long, I see three lines – three days, three weeks, three months, I don’t know exactly, but it won’t last long! A single airplane, which comes from the east, throws something into the large water. Then the water lifts itself as high as a tower and falls down. Everything is inundated.

There is an earthquake. The southern part of England slips into the water. Three large cities will be ruined: one will be destroyed by the water, the second is located so high in the Sea, that you can only see the church tower and the third falls in. One part of England disappears, when the thing falls into the sea, which the pilot drops. Then the water lifts itself as high as a tower and falls down. What this thing is, I do not know. The countries at the sea are endangered of the water heavily, the sea is very unrest, the waves go high as a house; it foams, as if it would cook/boil in the underground. Islands disappear, and the climate changes. A part of the proud island sinks, if the thing falls into the sea, which the pilot drops. Then the water lifts itself as high as a tower and falls down. What this thing is, I do not know. When it comes, I do not know."

Scary.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Must First Defeat Russia And Then Negotiate." - Liz Truss by Appleyard(m): 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
DerrickzB:

If Russia fully mobilize for war, know it's another world war.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Must First Defeat Russia And Then Negotiate." - Liz Truss by Kelvin3476: 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
DerrickzB:

Bro, browse about the agreement of prisoners of war and mercenaries!! You’d understand why all countries with a mercenary in Ukraine ends up denying them once they are caught!! Some Americans where caught the other day and they will surely die, let america cough!!

There are agreements made during war, until American troops are on the grounds of Ukraine under the authorization of the government, then you will see if ww3 would start or Russia is actually weak!!
kiddy kiddy u caught a mercenary from a country u warned never to interfere and u are talking about them coughing.
nuke them straight away , and nt talk abt them coughing.
russian prisoners too will die, and might be extradictd also.
Re: "We Must First Defeat Russia And Then Negotiate." - Liz Truss by DerrickzB: 9:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
Kelvin3476:

kiddy kiddy u caught a mercenary from a country u warned never to interfere and u are talking about them coughing.
nuke them straight away , and nt talk abt them coughing.
russian prisoners too will die, and might be extradictd also.

There are measures put in place before a country can be declared as belligerent!! Now let me ask, how many countries has come out to claim they sent in any mercenary against Russia

If the NATO nations are powerful,. They should say it and let’s see!!
Re: "We Must First Defeat Russia And Then Negotiate." - Liz Truss by rottennaija(m): 6:24am On Jul 01, 2022
DerrickzB:

The Minsk agreement was just a smoke screen. It was just a delay tactic for NATO to have time to prepare to fight Russia IN Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: "We Must First Defeat Russia And Then Negotiate." - Liz Truss by bn365: 7:04am On Jul 01, 2022
I agree totally

rottennaija:

The Minsk agreement was just a smoke screen. It was just a delay tactic for NATO to have time to prepare to fight Russia IN Ukraine.
Re: "We Must First Defeat Russia And Then Negotiate." - Liz Truss by Kelvin3476: 7:33am On Jul 01, 2022
DerrickzB:

There are measures put in place before a country can be declared as belligerent!! Now let me ask, how many countries has come out to claim they sent in any mercenary against Russia

If the NATO nations are powerful,. They should say it and let’s see!!
Then told putin that they are nato mercenaries ?
where they interviewed ?
since u warned them already abt interfering , and the decided to interfere then no be to executed them immediately since they aren't ukraine soldiers ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Panic In The New World Order / OBAMA Rehired So You Are FIRED !!! / North Korea New Secret Weapon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.