Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide (20429 Views)

How To Cook Delta Banga Rice (Urhobo & Isoko Version) / Easter Fried Rice | Step By Step Guide To Make Fried Rice / "My Husband Didn't Put His Sperm In My Food" - Delta Madam Banga Rice (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by Chopchopfine: 7:42am On Jun 30, 2022

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by Chopchopfine: 7:46am On Jun 30, 2022
Good morning Fam.. this is a simple step-by-step guide on how to make Banga rice.. I remember growing up with this delicious meal back then in Benin. This food is special among the Deltans. You can try this as a first timer and enjoy it. It's affordable and full of flavors.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by Chopchopfine: 8:18am On Jun 30, 2022
It's going to be a busy day for me, so I might not be able to reply your comments immediately, but I will get back to you as soon as I can.
If you need the ingredients for this meal, please click on the discription button and it will drop down.

5 Likes

Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by Rave90: 10:48am On Jun 30, 2022
Hot banga rice will go well for this weather.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by Chopchopfine: 11:51am On Jun 30, 2022
E go warm you up
Rave90:
Hot banga rice will go well for this weather.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by Chopchopfine: 12:55pm On Jun 30, 2022
Lalasticlala and Co. This food is for cold weather
Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by Rave90: 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
Chopchopfine:
E go warm you up

Yes ooo.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by Chopchopfine: 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2022
Thanks Rave, thanks for always supporting me. You have been consistent! God bless you. I hope to meet you some day.
Rave90:

Yes ooo.
Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by Rave90: 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
Chopchopfine:
Thanks Rave, thanks for always supporting me. You have been consistent! God bless you. I hope to meet you some day.

You've been consistent as well, well done.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by Rave90: 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
Chopchopfine:

Don't come empty handed oo..

1 Like

Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by Chopchopfine: 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
I promise not to
Rave90:

Don't come empty handed oo..
Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by Chopchopfine: 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2022
Content creation can be a bit too much sometimes
Rave90:

You've been consistent as well, well done.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by Chopchopfine: 3:53pm On Jun 30, 2022
Where is everybody na, so must call your names before you appear, e be like una don abandon me for this journey. And I was planning to make black soup oh... Well God dey.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by princeemmma(m): 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2022
Banga - how many sound?

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by WarriAproko: 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
This one nor be warri pattern of banga rice. Wotowoto

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by SIMONEKPA7: 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
The hustle for naira land online husband's is real.
Every body just de try become cook

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by dammyco(m): 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2022
Deliver the food for my doorstep.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by littleguy444: 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2022
Banga soup, Banga Rice is there any other thing with Banga.
Meanwhile I have not been lucky enough to have tasted any of this and any day I am going to have the opportunity I hope it will worth the hype.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by Reinamaria(f): 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
The hustle for naira land online husband's is real.
Every body just de try become cook

Some of you men think too highly of yourselves.

You think the lives of women and what they do or don't do revolve around you? What nonsense!

12 Likes

Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by Cypress042(m): 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
Nice, hope it taste good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by brandsoncharlie: 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
Learn to make your speech short and simple.
I couldn’t watch still the end

1 Like

Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by Airborne02(m): 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
Chopchopfine:
Where is everybody na, so must call your names before you appear, e be like una don abandon me for this journey. And I was planning to make black soup oh... Well God dey.
lol not soo we dey but the way economy dey make things cost. I bought juat 4small balls of tomatoes for 200 naira mehnn tinx have skyrocketed people dey manage ni make man no dey slivate food online. This in in ph for the tomatoes

Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by ahnie: 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2022
Nice cook
But I beg to disagree with this your Banga rice
The one we prep in warri isn't like this.

Pls don't feel bad...nice cook

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by KIDfurniture(m): 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2022
You will enjoy it more if you use it to make stew and it will also go a long way !

1 Like

Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by Justsylvia(f): 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
Nice work, well prepared and wonderful presentation, but have not tasted it l will try and prepare it

1 Like

Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by maureensylvia(f): 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
Nice one

But I'll pass

I rather go hungry than eat Banga rice

1 Like

Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by Chopchopfine: 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2022
Wow e nor bad reach like this for my area for Lagos mainland. I still buy fresh tomatoes N100 yester take support my spaghetti. Well this tomato na Hausa own,and e dey dey expensive this period. Most people for market dey sell the long ones now because e dey cheaper but na water full the tomato. This one you are holding are better with less water.
Airborne02:
lol not soo we dey but the way economy dey make things cost. I bought juat 4small balls of tomatoes for 200 naira mehnn tinx have skyrocketed people dey manage ni make man no dey slivate food online. This in in ph for the tomatoes

1 Like

Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by McOluOmo: 4:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
grin wink

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

1 Like

Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by Chopchopfine: 4:14pm On Jun 30, 2022
If you taste Banga rice, you go thief.. if you ever visit Delta State don't leave with eating Banga rice, Owo soup and Banga soup
Justsylvia:
Nice work, well prepared and wonderful presentation, but have not tasted it l will try and prepare it
Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by Chopchopfine: 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2022
Yes, but this is what I wanted and it is better than the stew form
KIDfurniture:
You will enjoy it more if you use it to make stew and it will also go a long way !
Re: How To Make Banga Rice. Step-by-step Guide by Dshocker(m): 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
Banga usually comes in form of soup and white rice, so i don't understand this banga jollof

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Worst Food Combination / How Is Ofe Nsala And Banga Soup Prepared. / How To make a Yummy Korean Egg Roll Omelette(wow)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.